🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

19th straight day of no social distancing in Portland

I could give a rip what you think sonny, but if you're going to complain about one fucking political rally, and then turn around and cheer on the mobs of rioters and protesters who have been in the streets for weeks coast to coast, you've got nothing to piss about.
You don't get to tell me what I do or don't have to piss about, boy.

Lol !!! You're the one whose username has "Billy" in it, BOY !

I could give a rip what you think sonny, but if you're going to complain about one fucking political rally, and then turn around and cheer on the mobs of rioters and protesters who have been in the streets for weeks coast to coast, you've got nothing to piss about.

That's because my name is Billy, dumbass.

That's because my name is Billy, dumbass.

I know, that's what's so hilarious ! Somewhere around oh, 13 or 14, you stop going by "Billy" and become "Bill" :laugh:

20th straight day, they have taken the bridge.

Fucking irresponsible assholes, another day of MASSIVE fail of social distancing.

I know, that's what's so hilarious ! Somewhere around oh, 13 or 14, you stop going by "Billy" and become "Bill" :laugh:
Billy Joel
Billy Idol
Billy Dee Williams
Billy Barty
Billy Sheehan
Billy Preston
Billy Bob Thornton
Billy Crystal
Billy Connolly
Billy Zane
Billy Ray Cyrus
Billy Gibbons
Billy Corgan

I'm good with my LEGAL name.
I changed it from William to Billy years ago.

Billy Joel
Billy Idol
Billy Dee Williams
Billy Barty
Billy Sheehan
Billy Preston
Billy Bob Thornton
Billy Crystal
Billy Connolly
Billy Zane
Billy Ray Cyrus
Billy Gibbons
Billy Corgan

I'm good with my LEGAL name.
I changed it from William to Billy years ago.

Oh I know they're out there, but to me it's not an adult name. But you're free to call yourself whatever you like.

21st straight night.
So now these crazy leftist bastards have burned an American flag atop a statue of George Washington !! You own this Dimocrats !

WATCH: Portland protesters tear down statue of George Washington, drape it with burning US flag
19 Jun, 2020 09:15

Activists in Portland have torn down a statue of George Washington after covering its head with a flaming US flag during the latest night of protests sweeping the city.
At roughly 11pm local time on Thursday, a group of some 30 to 40 protesters initially vandalized the statue, located on the lawn of the German American Society in Northeast Portland, with graffiti which read: “You’re on native land.” They called the first president of the US a “genocidal colonist.” The group later brought the statue down with ropes.

Forum List

Back