🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

19th straight day of no social distancing in Portland

Why won’t the cops do their jobs?

Which job is that? The job that they thought they would be doing when they joined the police?

Or, the job they're told to do by politically ambitious police managers and blow with the wind city officials?
Hey a bunch of police dogs, horses, fires hoses and clear the area LIKE WE USED TO

Masks are a joke. They're not doing a damn thing to protect anyone anyway.
So don't wear one. I could give a fuck less....unless you come within 6 feet of me.
THEN... we have an issue.
Haven't worn one yet, and if someone has an issue with that, I really don't give a fuck, and that includes you.
One of those for whom others quietly do all the essential shopping.

In reality those protesters won't give sh*t about criminals who are victims of police abuse of power. Those dudes just want less police in their neighbors so they freely can smoke pot in the street, while driving their cars, etc.

I don't buy their show.

Best is to ignore them.

Thanks to these asshole protesters, our state is now seeing it's largest daily spikes.
I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

So when trump holds his rally there should be only 25% capacity with everyone wearing a mask?
DigitalDrifter well?

Right... because using the democrats logic, the virus knows the difference between a Trump rally and a leftist protest.
If trump had his way, the rally would be at 100% capacity with no one wearing a mask.
Indoors.
The protests are outdoors with people wearing masks.
Big difference.
That Bridge is going to need a ten million dollar antiseptic washdown by a minority contractor.

Thanks to these asshole protesters, our state is now seeing it's largest daily spikes.
I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

So when trump holds his rally there should be only 25% capacity with everyone wearing a mask?

You know something, you guys with the help of your fucking media are showing what GIGANTIC hypocrites you are.
You sit here worried about one auditorium of political rally goers for a few hours, and then celebrate the hundreds of thousands of shoulder to shoulder protesters THAT HAVE CONTINUED FOR WEEKS from coast to coast.

If you have attended any of those gatherings , or approve of them, you have no right to complain, so shut the fuck up.

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

DigitalDrifter well?

Well what ? If it was me, I wouldn't hold the rally at all, in fact I'm all for not allowing the rally. But I also wouldn't be allowing the hordes of protesters that have been crowding the streets for weeks !

I'm much less concerned about one fucking rally, even if it is indoors, than I am with what has been happening from coast to coast for weeks.
Yeah I know most of them are wearing masks, but none of them are social distancing, and they go on every single fucking day all across this country. All while a pandemic is going on. I've never seen anything in my life that compares to this mass irresponsibility !

You know something, you guys with the help of your fucking media are showing what GIGANTIC hypocrites you are.
You sit here worried about one auditorium of political rally goers for a few hours, and then celebrate the hundreds of thousands of shoulder to shoulder protesters THAT HAVE CONTINUED FOR WEEKS from coast to coast.

If you have attended any of those gatherings , or approve of them, you have no right to complain, so shut the fuck up.
Do you really think I'm worried about the health of trumpists who are stupid enough to attend a rally during a pandemic? I actually encourage it. The more of you that get sick the better. The way I see it, if you are stupid enough to attend a rally to satisfy trumps ego you deserve what you get.

As for protests, I have every right to complain about what used to go on and is still going on.
We are sick and fucking tired of this bullshit and we are not going to take it any more.

As for me shutting the fuck up, that ain't going to happen either, unless you think you can shut me up.

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

DigitalDrifter well?

Well what ? If it was me, I wouldn't hold the rally at all, in fact I'm all for not allowing the rally. But I also wouldn't be allowing the hordes of protesters that have been crowding the streets for weeks !

I'm much less concerned about one fucking rally, even if it is indoors, than I am with what has been happening from coast to coast for weeks.
Yeah I know most of them are wearing masks, but none of them are social distancing, and they go on every single fucking day all across this country. All while a pandemic is going on. I've never seen anything in my life that compares to this mass irresponsibility !

Never?

Your blob is asking thousands of people to come to his hate-fest and sign a waiver because there is a good chance they’ll get sick. And you’re going to vote for this moron?

Do you really think I'm worried about the health of trumpists who are stupid enough to attend a rally during a pandemic? I actually encourage it. The more of you that get sick the better. The way I see it, if you are stupid enough to attend a rally to satisfy trumps ego you deserve what you get.

As for protests, I have every right to complain about what used to go on and is still going on.
We are sick and fucking tired of this bullshit and we are not going to take it any more.

As for me shutting the fuck up, that ain't going to happen either, unless you think you can shut me up.

ROTFLOL !!!-

I could give a rip what you think sonny, but if you're going to complain about one fucking political rally, and then turn around and cheer on the mobs of rioters and protesters who have been in the streets for weeks coast to coast, you've got nothing to piss about.

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

DigitalDrifter well?

Never?

Your blob is asking thousands of people to come to his hate-fest and sign a waiver because there is a good chance they’ll get sick. And you’re going to vote for this moron?

And my choice is him, or any of his opposition who have been encouraging thousands times more people crowded together day after day after day.....? You're trying to make a joke, right ?

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

DigitalDrifter well?

Never?

And my choice is him, or any of his opposition who have been encouraging thousands times more people crowded together day after day after day.....? You're trying to make a joke, right ?

Nah, your blob is joke enough.

Biden’s been encouraging that? Really? Your blob said he was a friend to the protesters. You do know that, right?

And by the way, he’ll be doing one of these rallies every other week or so.

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

DigitalDrifter well?

Never?

Biden’s been encouraging that? Really? Your blob said he was a friend to the protesters. You do know that, right?

Which Dimocrats DON'T support the protesters ?

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

DigitalDrifter well?

Never?

Do you mean the protesters or the rioters/terrorists with them?

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

DigitalDrifter well?

Never?

I’m sure they all do. I’m sure all of them are hoping the protesters stay safe as well if they feel the need to protest, go to the grocery store, vote, etc...

I see lots of masks.

Masks are not enough !

DigitalDrifter well?

Never?

I’m sure they all do. I’m sure all of them are hoping the protesters stay safe as well if they feel the need to protest, go to the grocery store, vote, etc...

It's not looking like they are too concerned about ANYONE'S
safety if they approve of tens of thousands of people packed together tightly day after day coast to coast for weeks right in the middle of a pandemic.

I could give a rip what you think sonny, but if you're going to complain about one fucking political rally, and then turn around and cheer on the mobs of rioters and protesters who have been in the streets for weeks coast to coast, you've got nothing to piss about.
You don't get to tell me what I do or don't have to piss about, boy.

Forum List

Back