1st Annual USMB Member of the Year

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I nominate fncceo [ whatever that name means ] ..and who is that in your avatar?
...I've never seen a hateful/harsh comment from him.....
...he's witty/etc
..most members can be jackasses..I only give back what I get
..we need more maturity and professionalism on USMB
THREE cheers for FNCCEO
we need positivity--not negativity --but then the forum would get boring a little
1589539717329.png

Fake news. I'm the best and most humble poster on this wretched forum. It is known.

I would have to agree there. Plus, you're a hedonist. The world needs more hedonists.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
o, now that I look at that avatar, I see who it is...why that one?

He is a man who saved Israel from an existential threat and he remained humble and self-effacing his entire life. He his personal hero to me.
..from what I've seen, he did seem like that.....
Israel, ''surrounded'' and greatly outnumbered in all categories
with a narrow front easily cut into 2
etc
and they still were victorious---he/they were/are magnificent ....

o, now that I look at that avatar, I see who it is...why that one?

He is a man who saved Israel from an existential threat and he remained humble and self-effacing his entire life. He his personal hero to me.
..from what I've seen, he did seem like that.....
Israel, ''surrounded'' and greatly outnumbered in all categories
with a narrow front easily cut into 2
etc
and they still were victorious---he/they were/are magnificent ....

It was more than a strategic victory. Prior to the start of the war that everyone seemed to know was coming, the current prime minister, Levi Eshkol, by all accounts a fine administrator, became racked with indecision on what to do, it paralyzed the defence forces and the government. When it became obvious that he couldn't handle the crisis, he handed his defence duties to Dayan and the rest, as they say, is History.

If that hadn't happened, combined Arab Forces would have obliterated Israel and kicked off the second Holocaust of the 20th Century.

He is a man who saved Israel from an existential threat and he remained humble and self-effacing his entire life.
I liked best his humble explanation of how they would provoke the Syrians until the Syrians had to reply, in order to take over more of their farmland. Very self effacing.

I smell a rigged game.

fncceo is one of THEM!....We all know how THEY are the nefarious invisible hands behind all the evildoings going on in the world!

Damn eye patchers are everywhere!

its-a-conspiracy-vo16fx.jpg
I am fncceo's alter ego/member

Forum List

Back