$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

Biden said Putin is to blame for high gas prices. Thank you, Mr. Putin.

I filled up a few days ago...gas was $3.30 here in Southwest Florida. It was under $2.00 when Trump was in office. You think I should "thank" Joe Biden for all of the money his energy policies have cost me over the past two years? Mr. Potato Head has literally stolen thousands of dollars out of my pocket! Peddle that nonsense elsewhere...

And that's nothing compared to the heat bills. For years I paid $50.00 a month and still had a balance by the end of the winter season. Last year I fell short and doubled that to $100.00 a month. I'm still going to fall short this year as well.

I had a comfortable IRA account that I can withdraw from if I really needed the money. I can't do that now because the market took such a hit. That wouldn't be a problem in case of emergency because I'm always swamped with 0% interest credit card offers, but now those are gone as well due to the increasing interest rates. The best offers I get now are 3%.

Only we on the right guessed it would get bad after Dementia won the presidency, but I never guessed this bad this quick.

Sure, if you say so it has to be true. Except not. All my vehicles n mowers run perfectly on it and have for years. A lil seafoam or Lucas every so often n all good

No offense but I'll take my repairman's advice over yours. As long as I've stayed away from Get-Go's and Omar's gas and convenient store, my equipment has never ran better. Shell, Sunoco, BPs, Marathon. That's all I'm using.

Trump signed a bill for extra unemployment when places were closing down, people losing their jobs, or too sick to go to work. Dementia signed for extra unemployment after the shots were out, businesses opening back up, and employers looking for employees.
Ain't America great?

Trump signed a bill for extra unemployment when places were closing down, people losing their jobs, or too sick to go to work. Dementia signed for extra unemployment after the shots were out, businesses opening back up, and employers looking for employees.
First time in our country history and demofks would have rather the businesses die and all the people die

First time in our country history and demofks would have rather the businesses die and all the people die

The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

There are 7 million men of working age that are not working. They've managed to condition people to lose their desire to work. How they are getting by is anybody's guess. But it's a problem in this country and the commies are using it as an excuse to grant blanket amnesty. Before it was we need people to pick our lettuce. Now it's we need people to come here and take these jobs.

No offense but I'll take my repairman's advice over yours. As long as I've stayed away from Get-Go's and Omar's gas and convenient store, my equipment has never ran better. Shell, Sunoco, BPs, Marathon. That's all I'm using.

No offense taken. You do know that like 70% of all gas in this area comes from the BP refinery in Toledo right?

It's hard to be great when our debt is 31 trillion dollars and growing. Most of the spending that took place this past few years was more or less vote buying.

I noticed how easily you dismissed tRumps almost $8,000,000,000,000 addition to the deficit in only 4 years!
He said he was the king of debt and hot damn he proved it. Always the best at being the worst.

The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters.

There are 7 million men of working age that are not working. They've managed to condition people to lose their desire to work. How they are getting by is anybody's guess. But it's a problem in this country and the commies are using it as an excuse to grant blanket amnesty. Before it was we need people to pick our lettuce. Now it's we need people to come here and take these jobs.
Cut the money off and that changes

I noticed how easily you dismissed tRumps almost $8,000,000,000,000 addition to the deficit in only 4 years!
He said he was the king of debt and hot damn he proved it. Always the best at being the worst.

Dementia hasn't even hit his two year mark yet and spent 5 trillion so far. If Republicans stand strong they can slow that down, if we have dissenters like the Republicans always do, he's set to break Trump's spending.

No offense taken. You do know that like 70% of all gas in this area comes from the BP refinery in Toledo right?

It may, but the way I understand it is there are no government controls over the quality of gasoline. There's garbage gasoline and quality gasoline. The garbage of course sells much cheaper. Yes, cars can run on it, but Lord knows what kind of damage it does to your engine.

STILL AIN'T AS CHEAP AS WHAT WE HAD UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION!!!!

1670644009863.png

$1.84 Per Gallon in April 2020

Figures on the U.S. Energy Information Administration's (EIA) website showed an average of $1.84 per gallon for regular fuel in April 2020. In the same month, The Associated Press also reported a similar price of $1.86, citing data from AAA. Trump was in office from January 2017 through January 2021.
(quoted from Snopes)

I actually got gas at $1.25 at the cheapest rates under Trump!!!!

Forum List

Back