$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

Chattanooga:

476E4B8F-24BC-4FC5-AA57-A7345D02EBB8.jpeg

He’s the President. He has lots of power to affect prices. What don’t you get?
are prices down because he stopped US energy production? are they down because he reduced our strategic reserves to dangerous levels? are they down because he put thousands of high paid oil and pipeline workers out of work? are they down because he begged our enemies to sell us their oil?

so I ask again, what did Biden do to bring pump prices down?

are prices down because he stopped US energy production? are they down because he reduced our strategic reserves to dangerous levels? are they down because he put thousands of high paid oil and pipeline workers out of work? are they down because he begged our enemies to sell us their oil?

so I ask again, what did Biden do to bring pump prices down?
What else you got?
He’s increased production.

CCB60DDA-7688-4744-BE53-D1ECBAAC8DC5.jpeg

Strategic reserve have gone down 1% this month. Whoa.
5F79E445-2830-44C2-91E6-BA1E54B30A81.jpeg

Oil industry employment is way the hell up.

90D702DE-3BA2-4B13-84CD-3D981B202653.jpeg

What else you got?
He’s increased production.

View attachment 737236

Strategic reserve have gone down 1% this month. Whoa.
View attachment 737239

Oil industry employment is way the hell up.

View attachment 737242
yep, by reducing our strategic reserves and buying from our enemies, sending dollars to terrorist regimes that want to kill YOU and ME. the exact same results could have been achieved by reopening ANWR, the gulf, and completing keystone. and our money would still be in the USA and our reserves would be intact.

yep, by reducing our strategic reserves and buying from our enemies, sending dollars to terrorist regimes that want to kill YOU and ME. the exact same results could have been achieved by reopening ANWR, the gulf, and completing keystone. and our money would still be in the USA and our reserves would be intact.
So you admit the gas prices are down cuz of Biden you just don’t like he was able to do it without adding a shortcut to an existing pipeline that was only going to produce tar sands for export? Bwahahaha. Just enjoy the gas and low unemployment and thank the democrats for adding a Trillion dollar improvement to our crumbling infrastructure.

So you admit the gas prices are down cuz of Biden you just don’t like he was able to do it without adding a shortcut to an existing pipeline that was only going to produce tar sands for export? Bwahahaha. Just enjoy the gas and low unemployment and thank the democrats for adding a Trillion dollar improvement to our crumbling infrastructure.
your ignorance and naivete are amusing at best, dangerous to you and others at worst. Why is having our strategic reserves at record low levels good for the USA? Why is it better to buy oil from Saudi, Russia and Venezuela than from Alaska, Texas, Louisiana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and Canada?

your ignorance and naivete are amusing at best, dangerous to you and others at worst. Why is having our strategic reserves at record low levels good for the USA? Why is it better to buy oil from Saudi, Russia and Venezuela than from Alaska, Texas, Louisiana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and Canada?

Our imports are lower than they were most of the Trump admin

1670686973609.png

same with exports.

1670687009730.png

who is the moron? It’s a bell curve of pricing and guess what? Right off the interstate where you’re traveling you are stuck with high prices. Look around when you get home. Or get gas further away from interstate exit. Dummy.
You said gas is below 3.00 a gallon everywhere now you call it a bell curve meaning you lied

why is it better for the USA to buy, refine and use foreign oil than US oil, simple question.

Dumbass stop lying during Trump's leadership America was energy independent. And a oil exporter. Now shit for brains went begging for Oil. Stop lying

I do love seeing you drones so very triggered by facts, it just makes my day

because senile joe used our strategic reserves to temporarily bring prices down. they will be going up soon, watch.

The numbers I posted have jack shit to do with the draining of the SPR.

Doesn’t worry me.

Forum List

Back