$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

/——/ Nothing to thank him for. Things are just getting worse.
  • The producer price index, a measure of what companies get for their products in the pipeline, increased 0.3% for the month and 7.4% from a year ago.
  • A 38% surge in wholesale vegetable prices helped push the food index up by 3.3%, offsetting an identical 3.3% decline in energy costs.
Damn that Trump for cancelling society and Biden had to fire up the engines

You need a better job.
And do you think that is the answer for everyone? Why is the labor force getting smaller? It is because of the terrible policies this moron has inflicted on us. Stop your bullshit. That pervert is destroying peoples savings to make them dependent on the government.

Damn that Trump for cancelling society and Biden had to fire up the engines
/——-/ As you well know, President Trump didn’t shut things down. It was the governors, and Blue States worse than Red ones. Do go pound sand, dimwit.

I don't buy at the national average I buy at the local price.

Conoco​

4549 HWY 43
Joplin, MO 64804
Regular

Midgrade
Premium

I gassed up my Spyder here in the Phoenix area yesterday and premium was $4.00 a gallon.

And do you think that is the answer for everyone? Why is the labor force getting smaller? It is because of the terrible policies this moron has inflicted on us. Stop your bullshit. That pervert is destroying peoples savings to make them dependent on the government.
Labor force is bigger than what Trump ended with. If you’re mad it shrunk under Trump I don’t know what to tell you except maybe blame Trump.

Forum List

Back