$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

If President Biden is to blame for high gas prices, he gets credit when they come down.

Conservatives can't have it both ways.
I gave biden his due

But with qualifications

He contributed to the high prices in the first place

Which I also blamed him for at the time

Nor do I believe he has seen the light

Biden wants high gas prices but not the political fallout that goes with them

Last edited:
Well, considering that gasoline in Newberry SC was at around 4.50 three or four months ago, and now it's sitting at around 2.85, and you can find cheaper gas in Columbia (38 miles south) at around 2.75 (some as low as 2.69), I'd say that almost a 2 dollar per gallon drop has been pretty good.

Diesel is even coming down.

If President Biden is to blame for high gas prices, he gets credit when they come down.

Conservatives can't have it both ways.

Correct. If we are to blame Dementia for prices going up, we have to show what actions he took to cause the price to go up which we did repeatedly.

If you want to give Dementia credit when prices go down, you have to show what actions he took to take that credit which thus far, is only draining our reserves down to dangerous levels.

Bread is bread. Now you're moving the goal posts. You won't sell much of your bread if mine is cheaper. How do you think we became so dependent on China? They made and sold products cheaper than we could.

Bread is not bread, I will pay more money for better bread. Pepperidge Farms makes a far superior bread than Wonder Bread and thus I pay more money to it.

Correct. If we are to blame Dementia for prices going up, we have to show what actions he took to cause the price to go up which we did repeatedly.

If you want to give Dementia credit when prices go down, you have to show what actions he took to take that credit which thus far, is only draining our reserves down to dangerous levels.
Biden did the opposite of whatever you said he did to raise prices. The guy is a genius.

Totalitarian countries pump like crazy and Brandon pays them off. Meanwhile the oil reserves are depleted, diesel and home heating oil is around $5 and food prices are 10% higher this year. Thanks again Brandon.
OMG we’re all gonna die! Oh shit. Never mind. Everyone dies.

The cheapest eggs at the ALDI where I shop is $4.16
0B18C1B1-2785-4D2E-A193-B791F74276CC.jpeg

How do you think we became so dependent on China?
Wallymart?

Wallymart?

And how did Walmart become number one? They sold cheap Chinese products and that drew in the crowds.

Biden did the opposite of whatever you said he did to raise prices. The guy is a genius.

Nope, he attacked the oil companies instead with regulations and more costs. When OPEC threatened to cut production Dementia didn't even try to increase ours. He drained our oil reserves instead.

Kill the big deal crying, paid for it when its sky high, pay for it when its crazy low. Better high prices than the bottom we hit because of the virus.

Forum List

Back