$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

so you're suggesting that xiden is controlling prices but isn't responsible for the 7 dollar game huh? demofks are cherry pickers

Please point out at anytime that I suggested that any president has a substantial input on oil prices. The let's go Branden was a dig for the maroon that blamed ByeDon for the rise in gas prices.

Totalitarian countries pump like crazy and Brandon pays them off. Meanwhile the oil reserves are depleted, diesel and home heating oil is around $5 and food prices are 10% higher this year. Thanks again Brandon.

Why would they when they can get 2 bucks for it?

Because that's how companies have always competed. The lower cost product sells more. If you're the CEO of Milbrook and I'm the CEO of Wonder bread, if you're selling your bread for $2.00 I'm selling mine for $1.70 so I can outsell you.

Please point out at anytime that I suggested that any president has a substantial input on oil prices. The let's go Branden was a dig for the maroon that blamed ByeDon for the rise in gas prices.
why did you post on a thread giving him credit?

I'm happy that gas prices are down. I will be even happier if food prices fall back to what they were 2 years ago.

Got to give credit where credit is due. I am no fan of Brandon, but if I blame him for the incredible high prices at the beginning of the year, got to give him some credit for the lower prices. There's still plenty of things to criticize the Biden administration about.
Biden is a sworn enemy of fossil fuel

Now that the election is over we may see may see prices back up again

Totalitarian countries pump like crazy and Brandon pays them off. Meanwhile the oil reserves are depleted, diesel and home heating oil is around $5 and food prices are 10% higher this year. Thanks again Brandon.
let's go brandon

Because that's how companies have always competed. The lower cost product sells more. If you're the CEO of Milbrook and I'm the CEO of Wonder bread, if you're selling your bread for $2.00 I'm selling mine for $1.70 so I can outsell you.

Actullly you would bring it down to $1.98 not, $1.70

And nobody is going to take them back down the 1.50 they were selling them at a year ago.

It's 4.29 Federal Reserve Notes per one gallon of gasoline here at the local Shell station.

Grocery prices in the chain stores are off the charts.

Forum List

Back