$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

Just passed through southern Charlotte and you can’t find gas over $3 if you tried. Gas prices predicted to continue their free fall according to AAA. Merry Christmas from Biden and team!

View attachment 736698

View attachment 736699
Meanwhile, people can't afford their rent and evictions are high and they can't afford their groceries either. The middle class have been able to squeak by by charging up their charge cards. Yeah, thanks Biden.

Trump fills the reserves up at under 2 bucks a gallon. Dementia *Joe depletes it for midterm votes and will fill it back up at 4 bucks a gallon.

Biden did sell it for greater than 4 bucks a gallon, think of all the money made for the country! :cool:

You’re never happy. Just thank Biden and move on.

From this past year's Gator's topic

Biden's Deficit is lower than every Trump year (through May)​

People don’t like high gas prices and are generally stupid. The fact that Biden gets the blame doesn’t make it so. Elections are multifaceted. Natural loss from incumbents happens and certainly with inflation it will be a tough election. It’s supply driven and nothing will fix until production and supply chain is caught up.

Here is the problem with WORLD gas prices today.

9DC163A9-C251-4CA0-93FC-D9E4FCBCCC8F.jpeg

Voter temper tantrums on inflation is to be expected. So is losing the midterms just like Trump did, and Obama, and Bush, and... you get the point. You didnt answer the question I asked Mud... where on that chart is the president causing price increases in gasoline in the US.. and how is he sending prices up in UK, Germany, and all around the world?

Now... what is a fraud is the idea that Biden's policies are hurting output and that the US output is the problem. I wish Americans were smarter but they arent. The issue is the amount of oil that OPEC is producing and the Ukraine war impact on Russia.

From the debate? That’s weak sauce. Like I said. Biden supports developing alternatives to oil. He’s done nothing to blow up the industry. It’s fear being displayed by you. I think Biden said “Solar and wind companies stand back and stand by!” Oh wait, that was something else.

No they reflect OPECs output level. Genius.

The price of oil is set by supply and demand. When oil was negative dollars during Covid were people predicting there would be more drilling in the future? We’re they predicting demand would be low forever?

And..... you asked why food producers would lower their price, and I told you why.

Yet they will not because they do not need to. We are paying their prices now. Can you give any examples of food prices coming down after a bout with inflation?

Sam's. :D They're basically the same price.

I plan on getting a Costco card, just for gas as well. :D

If you want to put that crap in your gasoline tank. I learned my lesson when I had to fork out money for lawn equipment repair. The shop owner told me don't put that shit in your lawn equipment. That's the problem. Only use quality gasoline from one of the major companies, or you'll be back here in another couple of weeks and I'll have to charge you again!

Yet they will not because they do not need to. We are paying their prices now. Can you give any examples of food prices coming down after a bout with inflation?

Inflation lowered a little bit, not enough to lower prices. But remember diesel is still high and that's added to transportation costs. Farmers use diesel for their farm equipment. We are amid a fertilizer shortage.

When these prices come down, so will the price of food because again, these companies compete against each other.

If you want to put that crap in your gasoline tank. I learned my lesson when I had to fork out money for lawn equipment repair. The shop owner told me don't put that shit in your lawn equipment. That's the problem. Only use quality gasoline from one of the major companies, or you'll be back here in another couple of weeks and I'll have to charge you again!
What refinery does that come from?

Inflation lowered a little bit, not enough to lower prices. But remember diesel is still high and that's added to transportation costs. Farmers use diesel for their farm equipment. We are amid a fertilizer shortage.

When these prices come down, so will the price of food because again, these companies compete against each other.
Farmers also get a rebate on fuels used.

What refinery does that come from?

Don't know. All I know is what the repairman told me. Got rid of all that gasoline out of my lawn equipment, never had a problem since.

I used that crap in my old car but I won't put it in my new one. Even though it still runs, if it's too crappy to run my lawn equipment, it's too crappy for me to use in my car.

Forum List

Back