$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

You’re never happy. Just thank Biden and move on.
Sure, sure, then next spring when prices go back up, you'll be in the front lines blaming him for it. Right, just as soon as you come up with that intentional marketing to crazies by the gun industry that you're sure is out there.

But that's not the liberal way of doing things.
I'm not a liberal. I actually think Biden has little to do with anything because he is a sock puppet controlled by his handlers. Still, I'm happy that gas prices are down under $3.00 in my neck of the woods. I was paying over $4.50 a gallon just a few months back.

The people needed gasoline, but you call it buying votes? Did you purchase any gasoline this past year?
Lol. You really are a clown. How much do you think that it did? Did taking out of the reserves fill half your tank? Did it fill it more then once? Especially considering not all of it went to the American people, portions of it were sold off to other countries. China for instance.
Will that money that was received be used to replace every drop that was removed?
See I have a problem with oil that was not meant to be sold to other countries or being used as a pr stunt to be used that way, especially if it drops the reserves to such a low.
Had it been all used here instead of sold, had it been used because we had no oil, if it had been used because we needed it for war that would have been a different matter.

I'm not a liberal. I actually think Biden has little to do with anything because he is a sock puppet controlled by his handlers. Still, I'm happy that gas prices are down under $3.00 in my neck of the woods. I was paying over $4.50 a gallon just a few months back.

Oh yes, how can anybody complain. Draining our reserves to dangerous lows helped a little, but mostly what's driving them down is all the economic forecasts. Major companies all over the US announcing layoffs.

But that's not the liberal way of doing things.

Price hits new record high: Oh, Biden has nothing to do with the price of gasoline. It's Putin, Putin,Putin, greedy gasoline companies, economic activity!

Price starts going down: Look at what Biden did. He's in total control of gasoline. What a guy!

Gas is up world wide, moron.

Oh yes, how can anybody complain. Draining our reserves to dangerous lows helped a little, but mostly what's driving them down is all the economic forecasts. Major companies all over the US announcing layoffs.
And that is a reason to complain.... I agree on that.

Let me know when it's back to $.20 a gallon with a free set of steak knives with every fill up.

I am not going to be like the Dems in congress and not celebrate good news because I don't like the current president. Lower gas prices is good news which I celebrate. Low unemployment rates for Blacks and Hispanics was good news during the Trump Presidency which I also celebrated. The dems in congress would not celebrate low unemployment rates because that would look good for Trump.

Forum List

Back