$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

Just passed through southern Charlotte and you can’t find gas over $3 if you tried. Gas prices predicted to continue their free fall according to AAA. Merry Christmas from Biden and team!

View attachment 736698

View attachment 736699
The economy is starting to tank numb nuts. Don't you do any research before you post stupid shit? Have you noticed all the layoffs at Amazon and other places during the Christmas shopping season? 20% of the value of 401ks has disappeared since Biden was illegitimately installed. Suicide and murder rates are at an all time high and our children will never recover from the education and development deficit NWO Puppet Joe put them in. Diseases like measles and polio once stamped out in the US are returning due to diseased lice and flea ridden illegal aliens. New respiratory illnesses. myocarditis, and sudden deaths are occurring because of The Jab Quid Pro Joe forced upon us. They lied, and they know they lied. And you lie too, and know you lie.

MORON SHILL

1670592818320.png

Attachments

• 1670592612430.png
    1670592612430.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Gas is cheaper at the pump today than it was a year ago

So biden gets a limited pass on that for the time being

But his promise to kill fossil fuel still exists

And it is still much higher than it was before Biden took office, and put his disastrous policies into play.

This is in the “government breaks your leg, and you're supposed to be grateful when it gives you a crutch” territory.

I'm happy that gas prices are down. I will be even happier if food prices fall back to what they were 2 years ago.

Got to give credit where credit is due. I am no fan of Brandon, but if I blame him for the incredible high prices at the beginning of the year, got to give him some credit for the lower prices. There's still plenty of things to criticize the Biden administration about.

And it is still much higher than it was before Biden took office, and put his disastrous policies into play.

This is in the “government breaks your leg, and you're supposed to be grateful when it gives you a crutch” territory.

You moron, in 2020 the ppb went negative.. over 200 domestic oil producers declared bankruptcy.

The price of petroleum is up world wide.

It's by no means depleted, drama queen.
I see you have a real problem with the English language. I never said depleted nor even hinted at it. I did say he took out a large quantity. Which has left it at it lowest level in many years.
It was never meant to be used to buy votes.
But hey I understand that you support everything Joe and those telling him what to do does.

According to AAA, the average price for regular gasoline in the state of North Carolina is $3.09 a gallon.

I have a friend who lives near Waxhaw and she said she paid $3.11 two days ago...

Still $3.19 here for quality gas. I'm sure there are Arab owned stations somewhere around here selling that garbage gasoline for under $3.00 though.

I'm happy that gas prices are down. I will be even happier if food prices fall back to what they were 2 years ago.

Got to give credit where credit is due. I am no fan of Brandon, but if I blame him for the incredible high prices at the beginning of the year, got to give him some credit for the lower prices. There's still plenty of things to criticize the Biden administration about.

But that's not the liberal way of doing things.

Price hits new record high: Oh, Biden has nothing to do with the price of gasoline. It's Putin, Putin,Putin, greedy gasoline companies, economic activity!

Price starts going down: Look at what Biden did. He's in total control of gasoline. What a guy!

'm happy that gas prices are down. I will be even happier if food prices fall back to what they were 2 years ago.

Food prices will never go back down, why would any company lower prices that we all have gotten used to?

I see you have a real problem with the English language. I never said depleted nor even hinted at it. I did say he took out a large quantity. Which has left it at it lowest level in many years.
It was never meant to be used to buy votes.
But hey I understand that you support everything Joe and those telling him what to do does.

The people needed gasoline, but you call it buying votes? Did you purchase any gasoline this past year?

Forum List

Back