2 California mosques vandalized, both with 'Jesus' spray-painted in graffiti

The spate of anti-Islam vandalism comes as Muslims in southern California have rallied in support of the victims of the San Bernardino attack. On Thursday, a group called Muslims United for San Bernardino announced that it had raised $180,000, or nearly four times its target, to support families of the victims. And on Sunday, the day the graffiti was discovered, Muslim leaders joined Los Angeles’s mayor and police chief at a rally against violence and extremism at Los Angeles city hall.

“This type of behavior is born out of ignorance and fear,” Ahsan M. Khan, chapter president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, told the Associated Press. “It’s through peaceful dialogue that we can hopefully see less of this type of hate crime,” he said.

‘Jesus’ graffiti left at two southern California mosques — fake hand grenade also left at one

The spate of anti-Islam vandalism comes as Muslims in southern California have rallied in support of the victims of the San Bernardino attack. On Thursday, a group called Muslims United for San Bernardino announced that it had raised $180,000, or nearly four times its target, to support families of the victims. And on Sunday, the day the graffiti was discovered, Muslim leaders joined Los Angeles’s mayor and police chief at a rally against violence and extremism at Los Angeles city hall.

“This type of behavior is born out of ignorance and fear,” Ahsan M. Khan, chapter president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, told the Associated Press. “It’s through peaceful dialogue that we can hopefully see less of this type of hate crime,” he said.

‘Jesus’ graffiti left at two southern California mosques — fake hand grenade also left at one
I think this Khan asshole needs to go fucking 'dialogue' with the leaders of ISIS.
When I see a million 'peace-loving' muslim marching in the streets and turning in the terrorists the KNOW!!!!! are living among them then I'll start to give a shit about a couple of muslims 'pretending' to be speaking out against radical jihadists many of them living in Dearborn.

More than likely a hoax staged by lefties. Just like 99% of the anti black incidents that turn out to be hoaxes.

More christian terrorism

(CNN)One mosque had "Jesus is the Way" spray-painted across the front. Another mosque was defaced and left with a fake grenade in the driveway.

Both acts of vandalism took place in the same California city, about an hour west of where the San Bernardino terror attack took place this month.

2 California mosques vandalized, both with 'Jesus' - CNN.com
Muslims claim JC is sitting up there in the sky with Allah, waiting to come down and smite all Christians and Jews, so I doubt it's exactly terrifying to have 'Jesus is the way' painted on a mosque.

I think this Khan asshole needs to go fucking 'dialogue' with the leaders of ISIS.
When I see a million 'peace-loving' muslim marching in the streets and turning in the terrorists the KNOW!!!!! are living among them then I'll start to give a shit about a couple of muslims 'pretending' to be speaking out against radical jihadists many of them living in Dearborn.
The only way you can reasonably hold on to your hateful beliefs is to do exactly what you are doing--refusing to listen to any evidence to the contrary.

The only way you can reasonably hold on to your hateful beliefs is to do exactly what you are doing--refusing to listen to any evidence to the contrary.
That's OK. I'm very happy to hold my "hateful beliefs".
Next time you need someone with a gun to protect you from the sub-human Jihadists look no further. I'll be happy to turn you over to them so you all can "dialogue" with them like Bonobo suggests.

Next time you need someone with a gun to protect you from the sub-human Jihadists look no further. I'll be happy to turn you over to them so you all can "dialogue" with them like Bonobo suggests.
So it's not just Muslims you dream of getting rid of, but everyone who disagrees with you? You're as scary as a jihadist (which, I would like to point out, IS NOT THE SAME AS A MUSLIM).

So it's not just Muslims you dream of getting rid of, but everyone who disagrees with you? You're as scary as a jihadist (which, I would like to point out, IS NOT THE SAME AS A MUSLIM).

True! All Muslims are not Jihadists, but all Jihadists are Muslims.

If it had been my place of worship, I would be thankful that this is all that happened to the place when much worse could've been done to it.

God bless you and those who go there always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and to me, if the vandals don't want their place to be messed with, then maybe they should have left this mosque alone.

Forum List

Back