2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Anybody see the rap sheet of this human scumbag? Shit....we need to build a gulag type facility in the middle of nowhere for these repeat offender Neanderthal savages and leave them there until the hair on their balls grows gray.

Anybody see the rap sheet of this human scumbag? Shit....we need to build a gulag type facility in the middle of nowhere for these repeat offender Neanderthal savages and leave them there until the hair on their balls grows gray.

Yet, these protests are all about letting people like this get away with it. What a sick bunch of assholes.

That is a wimpy ass response..............

They assassinated these cops because of the racial hate in the other case..............That's fucking righteous.................

You need to get your priorities straight.................the one killed in the other case had just robbed a store minor theft or not, and assaulted the clerk.

He got shot for trying to assault a cop who was in his police car.

This isn't justice for anyone................It is blind hate assassinating men trying to protect the public.

Tell it too the kids of the dead.
Which is irrelevant. Darren Wilson had no idea about the convenience store when he stopped Brown.

But let's go with that... If we come to find that the officers broke the law in any way earlier that day then their murders are justified, right?

See how ridiculous that sounds?
I read most of the grand jury reports. Wilson heard the description over the radio. They matched the description of the convenience store. it stated, not when he stopped Brown, but when Brown was walking down the middle of the road a car having to avoid him. He told Brown to get out of the road, and then Brown approached the police car. The initial altercation was Brown jamming the door of the police car shut and punching Wilson through the window. Wilson could not get out of the car as Brown had it shoved shut.

This is what started it. Brown basically jay walking and then starting in on Wilson AT HIS CAR............during this time Wilson did realize that Brown matched the description called out over the radio.

Brown wasn't innocent of anything. Brown attacked Wilson in his car.

Read the grand jury report.
But we have since come to find that the Grand Jury was full of perjurers.
Which part of the evidence shows that Brown didn't start it by going to the car and assault the officer.............................

Which part changes that his description was reported over the wires..............
It. Doesn't. Matter.

Brown was killed 148 feet from the cruiser. Once there was separation from whatever altercation took place at the car, once Brown was walking away, Wilson was no longer in mortal danger. There was no more self-defense involved.

Could be 148 miles.......nobody gives a crap except the internet k00k left. Grand jury decided this weeks ago s0n........ and well before, MOST of America knew exactly what went down there = when you go for a cops gun, you're gonna get your fucking hat knocked off. Frankly, Im still scratching my head as to why the cop didn't use his 12G shotty in his back seat........took a bit chance using that pop gun on such a huge pos.

slow night, so let's see if Nutz is right about whites killing a higher a ratio of police than blacks

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

77 alleged offenders were identified of felonious killings on a LEO. 43 white. 29 black. the rest other.

Now an idiot would say "haha 55% of assaults were by whites, while "only 37%" were committed by blacks proves that whites kill cops at a higher ratio"

But a non idiot understand that that is not true. Those stats only show that a higher ratio of cops were killed by whites than by blacks , but we'd expect that considering that 66% of our population is white compared to 12% black.

No, to get the TRUE ratio you have to figure how often a member of each race is likely to felonious kill a cop.

So for whites we see 43 felonious killings per 220M people
For blacks 29 per 39M people.

Right away we can see Nutz is wrong, but let's do the math anyway.
For whites we have, .43 killings per 2.2M people , or .43 per 2,200,000 or .215 per 1.1M people.

Broken down we see that roughly one person in every FOUR million commits a felonious kills on a police officer.

what's the ratio for blacks? Let's see.

29 for 39M people. That equal .74 per million, OR 3 per FOUR million.

So blacks are 3 times more likely to feloniously kill a cop than whites.

FBI mdash Officers Feloniously Killed

Omg! let me show how smarter I am then a bear by doing fudgy math. That'll show em! So this this is my reason for being a race baitin teaper! That'll show em! You just won the useless award of the day by wasting so much time trying to outdo nutz! Your my hero !!! Ok what do you propose the government should do for the black community? How to solve the problem in your post? Keeping in mind your for smaller government?I am guessing? I suppose the answer would be nothing?

What are you gonna do when obama is not president anymore and Fox News runs out stories? Maybe they can do stories on what Obamas kids eat for lunch everyday! Oops they already did that....lol They can't go 3 minutes without saying his name.

NOTHING

oh, by the way sonny, check ANY of threads on the lunch program and see where I stand.

Further, feel free to show where I mentioned Obama in this topic.

Moron

Ok so you pretty much admitted there is a problem with blacks killing officers by 3 percent. Soo you want to do nothing to reverse this trend? Is this all you guys do is point out issues and not give any solutions? Why did you go through all that math then? To feel good that you outdid an anonymous poster? Nice work! Actually you are a reverse sharpton, a white sharpton pointing fingers and stiring the pot by doing exactly what he does. Quoting numbers. Sigh

A tragedy happened let's hope for no more violence and start the new year in a better place...

You didn't ask me what I would do to lower police killings, you asked me what I would have the government do to "help" black people.

My answer to your question is and remains "nothing"

What would I do to keep blacks from killing cops 3X more often than whites do?

The one thing we CAN do is tell cops to be more careful around blacks, but that's racist..!!!!!

He wasn't left wing.

Yes he was. He's one of you people and you're not going to escape association with him.

Will that be in the same way you didn't escape association with the two rightwingers who killed two cops out in Nevada some months ago?

The two that were associated with your hero Clive Bundy?

Don't know what you're talking about, but I'm sure it all makes perfect sense to you and your psychiatrist.

The unfortunate fact of this matter is a percentage of police officers are sadistic authoritarians who routinely abuse the power of the badge to satisfy their perverse inclinations and appetites, but random, indiscriminate assassinations of this type are likely to victimize cops who do not fit the authoritarian mold and who perform their duties without abusing their official power.

slow night, so let's see if Nutz is right about whites killing a higher a ratio of police than blacks

Oops, he's wrong.

2011 statistics

77 alleged offenders were identified of felonious killings on a LEO. 43 white. 29 black. the rest other.

Now an idiot would say "haha 55% of assaults were by whites, while "only 37%" were committed by blacks proves that whites kill cops at a higher ratio"

But a non idiot understand that that is not true. Those stats only show that a higher ratio of cops were killed by whites than by blacks , but we'd expect that considering that 66% of our population is white compared to 12% black.

No, to get the TRUE ratio you have to figure how often a member of each race is likely to felonious kill a cop.

So for whites we see 43 felonious killings per 220M people
For blacks 29 per 39M people.

Right away we can see Nutz is wrong, but let's do the math anyway.
For whites we have, .43 killings per 2.2M people , or .43 per 2,200,000 or .215 per 1.1M people.

Broken down we see that roughly one person in every FOUR million commits a felonious kills on a police officer.

what's the ratio for blacks? Let's see.

29 for 39M people. That equal .74 per million, OR 3 per FOUR million.

So blacks are 3 times more likely to feloniously kill a cop than whites.

FBI mdash Officers Feloniously Killed
Afain...let's do 2014 and use the cops down website. Go ahead. Try it...because the FBI doesn't categorize terrorism (when a white kills a cop) the same way. How about using some first hand stats from 2014?

LOL setting aside your stupidity in calling when a white calls a cop terrorism, OBVIOUSLY the FBI does count whites who kill cops, since they counted you know 43 of them.

Feel free to counter my claim with your own research.
That is the thing...idiot...you didn't do any research. You are using second hand sources. You can look up each killing and who was responsible by visiting the cop memorial website.

But again, Googling stormfornt to find FBI stats that work in your favor is not research. Dumbass! :lmao: pathetic racists.

^refusing to posts evidence which proves facts posted in a thread are wrong. Winning debates since.................never.
Do you know why the FBI stats don't reflect the students killed at Sandy Hook?
I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
yeah, I am still waiting for nutcase to provide proof of that lie.

I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.
Prove it or shut your stupid mouth.

Afain...let's do 2014 and use the cops down website. Go ahead. Try it...because the FBI doesn't categorize terrorism (when a white kills a cop) the same way. How about using some first hand stats from 2014?

LOL setting aside your stupidity in calling when a white calls a cop terrorism, OBVIOUSLY the FBI does count whites who kill cops, since they counted you know 43 of them.

Feel free to counter my claim with your own research.
That is the thing...idiot...you didn't do any research. You are using second hand sources. You can look up each killing and who was responsible by visiting the cop memorial website.

But again, Googling stormfornt to find FBI stats that work in your favor is not research. Dumbass! :lmao: pathetic racists.

^refusing to posts evidence which proves facts posted in a thread are wrong. Winning debates since.................never.
Do you know why the FBI stats don't reflect the students killed at Sandy Hook?
yeah, I am still waiting for nutcase to provide proof of that lie.
Standard rhetoric
Normal stuff.

The unfortunate fact of this matter is a percentage of police officers are sadistic authoritarians who routinely abuse the power of the badge to satisfy their perverse inclinations and appetites, but random, indiscriminate assassinations of this type are likely to victimize cops who do not fit the authoritarian mold and who perform their duties without abusing their official power.
^This guy has always been consistent with his views. :clap2:

Why is it that the media usually accuses these guys of being Tea Party members or Conservatives...until the facts come out and they aren't...but in this case....no mention in national or local stories about him being in the Tea Party...

he was some sort of re enacter of Serbian wars or something....but no Tea Party...
It is a massive conspiracy. The tea party pays the media not to report the truth about teaper killers...plus, they are a shadowy organization - terrorists - that hide their true beliefs and identities. Just like the couple that killed the cop in NV...they were teapers but the Tea Party created a FAKE facebook page to show otherwise.
Prove it is stfu, idiot.

He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.
Prove what, that he is a white cop killer that none of your ilk condemned?? Aren't you the one who didn't know who he was, even though it was plastered all over the news for a month?

Okay, so here's what we know. The suspect was black. The cops were of Hispanic and Asian decent. So was race a factor? Not likely. He also shot his former girlfriend in Baltimore, who was African American. But it is known that he hated cops. He made disparaging remarks about cops online. But many right wingers also hate cops. The most notorious right winger who hated cops blew up the Federal building in Oklahoma city, home of the regional FBI office. Our suspect also had a long rap sheet for robbery and carrying a concealed gun, is believed to have shot his former girlfriend in Baltimore before traveling to Brooklyn. He also made statements on social media suggesting that he planned to kill police officers, which led Baltimore authorities to send out a warning about the guy. But, if they are to be believed, NY authorities received the warning at about the same time the shootings occurred.

The guy was out to kill. He hated cops, had already killed, so when he came across these two, it seems pretty clear that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. So was this guy a leftist? There is no information that would lead to that conclusion. Right wing, left wing, there are plenty to go around who don't like cops. What we do know is that he had a criminal record and was a violent offender, hated cops, had already killed, and was out to kill again. So, to my mind, that makes him, above anything else, a criminal, one with a very troubled mind. Unfortunately, there are plenty of those across the political spectrum. Next.

He was acting on cues from Democrat leadership that white "privileged" cops are gunning down blacks in cold blood. Even after the grand jury acquitted in both cases based on the facts, Obama droned on about how we need to retrain our police officers as if the police were in the wrong even after being absolved of misconduct. And when Ferguson leadership tolerated rioting, burning police cars, and breaking other laws, because, after all, we don't want to anger the blacks anymore than they already are...they felt empowered to take the next step. See the broken window theory, which always seems to be lost on you Leftists: Broken windows theory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This anti-cop mentality in New York was fostered by De Blazio's blatent fomenting of anti cop sentiment, sympathizing with rioters even after the grand jury acquitted based on the facts, and gave implicit encouragement to take it to the next level. This is a Democrat caused hit there's no way they're going to escape culpability.

N
Prove what, that he is a white cop killer that none of your ilk condemned?? Aren't you the one who didn't know who he was, even though it was plastered all over the news for a month?
o retard, prover he is a member of the Tea Party. You are a libtard therefore you are a commie. See how it works.

Then it should be easy for you to link without a bs site...................

Waiting............

:fu:

Funny how you people make this shit up but can't prove it.

N
o retard, prover he is a member of the Tea Party. You are a libtard therefore you are a commie. See how it works.
:lmao: So now you are saying that this white guy wasn't a cop killer...how rich. How far you people will go to spread your hate narrative is hilarious.

Pathetic! But of course, we all know, there are no white cop killers! Only blag thugs kill cops.

N
:lmao: So now you are saying that this white guy wasn't a cop killer...how rich. How far you people will go to spread your hate narrative is hilarious.

Pathetic! But of course, we all know, there are no white cop killers! Only blag thugs kill cops.

images

N

Boy you are stupid.

Forum List

Back