2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Remember Matthew Frein...the white guy in PA that ambushed cops? Where was the outrage then? Oh...he was a Teaper nutter killing cops, so tyhat was okay. Where was the outrage when there were snipers pointing guns at LEO at the Bundy ranch? Oh, they were white....quite okay and they deserved the open support of every hate monger on this forum...Wait...what about the Bundy terrorists threatening to use women as human shields...where was the condemnation...oh, I forgot, that is ok because they were white.

Shut up.

he has a more than valid point

Afraid not.

Oh yes he does. Much of the outrage comes from people who are anti authoritarian types who give implicit if not tacit support to certain shooters of LEO.

I don't give a crap what you've heard, where ever you are from. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with me. You can all go to hell if you're going to accuse ME of this kind of crap. You are just as nutty as your little buddy Nutz, who it seems has no nuts.

im having hard time finding if the killer was black or white. will obama speak out?

Maybe because it doesn't matter.
The hell it doesn't.

If it matters, whether the cop who shot Brown or Garner was white
, then it matters, if the lowlife bastard who shot the two NYPD cops was black.

What's good for the goose...
Who said it mattered whether Darren Wilson was White? If it was a Black or Hispanic or Asian cop it still would have been voluntary manslaughter. Or Murder Two.
Do you have any clue whatsoever, as to just how naive or obtuse that sounds?

Remember Matthew Frein...the white guy in PA that ambushed cops? Where was the outrage then? Oh...he was a Teaper nutter killing cops, so tyhat was okay. Where was the outrage when there were snipers pointing guns at LEO at the Bundy ranch? Oh, they were white....quite okay and they deserved the open support of every hate monger on this forum...Wait...what about the Bundy terrorists threatening to use women as human shields...where was the condemnation...oh, I forgot, that is ok because they were white.

Shut up.

Afraid not.

Oh yes he does. Much of the outrage comes from people who are anti authoritarian types who give implicit if not tacit support to certain shooters of LEO.

I don't give a crap what you've heard, where ever you are from. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with me. You can all go to hell if you're going to accuse ME of this kind of crap. You are just as nutty as your little buddy Nutz, who it seems has no nuts.
Sweetie, you are the one who jumped into a conversation, telling me to shut up. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen and do your nails or something - but get me a beer first.

BREAKING: COP Union Tells NYPD To Arrest Only When Necessary, Stand Down

GotNews ^

The police union for the New York Police department issued the following statement earlier today. FROM NYC PBA: Starting IMMEDIATELY- At least two units are to respond to EVERY call, no matter the condition or severity, no matter what type of job is pending, or what the opinion of the patrol supervisor happens to be. IN ADDITION: Absolutely NO enforcement action in the form of arrests and or summonses is to be taken unless absolutely necessary and an individual MUST be placed under arrest. These are precautions that were taken in the 1970’s when Police Officers were ambushed and executed...

GotNews ^

The police union for the New York Police department issued the following statement earlier today. FROM NYC PBA: Starting IMMEDIATELY- At least two units are to respond to EVERY call, no matter the condition or severity, no matter what type of job is pending, or what the opinion of the patrol supervisor happens to be. IN ADDITION: Absolutely NO enforcement action in the form of arrests and or summonses is to be taken unless absolutely necessary and an individual MUST be placed under arrest. These are precautions that were taken in the 1970’s when Police Officers were ambushed and executed...

Well, that infers that they've been arresting people when it's not necessary, so why are they doing that in the first place? Hmmm?

GotNews ^

Thats what they are supposed to do anyway. Why would you be arresting if not necessary?

Okay, so here's what we know. The suspect was black. The cops were of Hispanic and Asian decent. So was race a factor? Not likely.

Black on Hispanic or Black on Asian murder can't be race related? For all you know this POS has a long history of hating Hispanics and Asians. So much for your post, I let all the liberal hot air out of it.

Not when he had already killed his black girlfriend, which is where this all started (and in another city). They were, likely in his mind, above anything else, cops. And we know he hated cops. That was obviously their "offense". If you have evidence he also hated Hispanics and Asians, by all means, post it here.

I'm not ruling anything out you are, thus the burden of supporting your assumptions is on you and you failed.

GotNews ^

Well, that infers that they've been arresting people when it's not necessary, so why are they doing that in the first place? Hmmm?

How did you get that from the article? Absolutely necessary is NOT, not necessary!.... You infer poorly!

GotNews ^

:lmao: Got News...:rofl: You do realize Chuck makes his stories up...not one of his stories have turned out to be true by any degree. :lmao:

GotNews ^

How did you get that from the article? Absolutely necessary is NOT, not necessary!.... You infer poorly!
You make no sense.....as usual.

Afraid not.

Sweetie, you are the one who jumped into a conversation, telling me to shut up. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen and do your nails or something - but get me a beer first.

That's because you were acting like a jerk. Someone had to tell you, might as well be moi. :D

Rev. Al Sharpton was quick to condemn the killing, saying "any use of the names Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases."

How many Right-Wingers will praise Sharpton?

Oh, that was totally unintentional. :D However, I am glad to see that he is appalled by this too. Hopefully he continues to spread the word that this type of "vengeance" is completely unacceptable.

Afraid not.

That's because you were acting like a jerk. Someone had to tell you, might as well be moi. :D
How many times have YOU been called a n1gger today? How many times have those people assigned an argument to you that is false?

Hmmm.............someone needs to buy a vowel.

Lacking balls?:dunno:

Morals intact with a misspelling?

You and asslips can pick through the links here...Fucking idiots!

COP Union Tells NYPD To Arrest Only When Necessary Stand Down - Bing
You gave us Got News...no credibility...pussy. Go fuck a cat you racist buffoon.

ChrisL Vag being one of those who called me a n!gger today.
Afraid not.

How many times have YOU been called a n1gger today? How many times have those people assigned an argument to you that is false?

This thread is about two innocent men who were executed. Now their families are going to have to bury them around Christmas day. Thread is not about you.

Forum List

Back