2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

I read most of the grand jury reports. Wilson heard the description over the radio. They matched the description of the convenience store. it stated, not when he stopped Brown, but when Brown was walking down the middle of the road a car having to avoid him. He told Brown to get out of the road, and then Brown approached the police car. The initial altercation was Brown jamming the door of the police car shut and punching Wilson through the window. Wilson could not get out of the car as Brown had it shoved shut.

This is what started it. Brown basically jay walking and then starting in on Wilson AT HIS CAR............during this time Wilson did realize that Brown matched the description called out over the radio.

Brown wasn't innocent of anything. Brown attacked Wilson in his car.

Read the grand jury report.
But we have since come to find that the Grand Jury was full of perjurers.
Which part of the evidence shows that Brown didn't start it by going to the car and assault the officer.............................

Which part changes that his description was reported over the wires..............
It. Doesn't. Matter.

Brown was killed 148 feet from the cruiser. Once there was separation from whatever altercation took place at the car, once Brown was walking away, Wilson was no longer in mortal danger. There was no more self-defense involved.
Liar. As a cop it was his DUTY to arrest Brown. He called for back up and followed Brown, brown turned and charged him, that is self defense.

I'm amazed at the new Leftist rant. Cops don't have to arrest, so when they do, they can't complain about what happens. Yes, they're actually pushing that argument on this thread.

It's absolutely retarded. I WANT the police to be tough on criminals. I'm tired of crime and criminals and the people who encourage them. Criminals make our country suck. Too bad we can't ship them all off to an island somewhere, far away from the rest of us. Then let them victimize one another.

Which part of the evidence shows that Brown didn't start it by going to the car and assault the officer.............................

Which part changes that his description was reported over the wires..............
It. Doesn't. Matter.

Brown was killed 148 feet from the cruiser. Once there was separation from whatever altercation took place at the car, once Brown was walking away, Wilson was no longer in mortal danger. There was no more self-defense involved.
Liar. As a cop it was his DUTY to arrest Brown. He called for back up and followed Brown, brown turned and charged him, that is self defense.
No he didnt. Wilson is a liar like the psycho chick that corroborated his story.

And the THUG is dead.... The community will be better off!...No more DAYLIGHT ROBBERIES from that piece of black trash.
What thug is dead and what does that have to do with Wilson lying?
12 citizens presented with all the evidence disagree with your moronic uneducated opinion.

You ever hear of a summons in lieu of an arrest? The officer has the OPTION in most cases up to and including misdemeanors to issue a Desk Appearance ticket, or LOCK YOUR ASS UP! Fucking idiots NO NOTHING!
Wouldn't that be Know? Damned single digit IQ racists. Pathetic.
Monkeys have a hard time with spelling.

Yes, you also notice that NOTHING followed NO Simply thinking faster than I type, but you still KNOW NOTHING, Porch monkey!

Some people think being a spelling nazi is a good substitute for real arguments.
:llol: You must not know Vag...

BTW, you are Catholic, aren';t you.
What gave it away?

Vigilante's posts are nearly 100% accurate, but you pick on his spelling. Why do I need to know him personally?

But we have since come to find that the Grand Jury was full of perjurers.

It. Doesn't. Matter.

I'm amazed at the new Leftist rant. Cops don't have to arrest, so when they do, they can't complain about what happens. Yes, they're actually pushing that argument on this thread.

It's absolutely retarded. I WANT the police to be tough on criminals. I'm tired of crime and criminals and the people who encourage them. Criminals make our country suck. Too bad we can't ship them all off to an island somewhere, far away from the rest of us. Then let them victimize one another.
Everyone wants cops to be tough on criminals except criminals. What sane people dont want is cops profiling racially and killing people.

It. Doesn't. Matter.

No he didnt. Wilson is a liar like the psycho chick that corroborated his story.

And the THUG is dead.... The community will be better off!...No more DAYLIGHT ROBBERIES from that piece of black trash.
12 citizens presented with all the evidence disagree with your moronic uneducated opinion.
Shut up and get back on topic like the mod said.

Wouldn't that be Know? Damned single digit IQ racists. Pathetic.

Yes, you also notice that NOTHING followed NO Simply thinking faster than I type, but you still KNOW NOTHING, Porch monkey!

Some people think being a spelling nazi is a good substitute for real arguments.

What gave it away?

Vigilante's posts are nearly 100% accurate, but you pick on his spelling. Why do I need to know him personally?
The fact you think his post is 100% accurate just dropped your credibility down to zero.

It. Doesn't. Matter.

Everyone wants cops to be tough on criminals except criminals. What sane people dont want is cops profiling racially and killing people.

Funny considering you Leftwats are entirely incapable of approaching any situation without racially profiling. It's all you ever do. Hypocrisy much?

What gave it away?

The fact you think his post is 100% accurate just dropped your credibility down to zero.

No, please don't tell me I've lost all credibility with you!
surprised-021.gif

Shut up and get back on topic like the mod said.
Unlike you I am on topic and I responded to your moronic opinion with facts that prove you are either a liar or to stupid to be involved in this conversation

It. Doesn't. Matter.

No, not everyone does, obviously. ^^^^ Don't break the law. Don't fight the police. Simple.

What gave it away?

surprised-021.gif
Yes all credibility. Please dont waste your time replying to me. You are pretty much irrelevant now.

What gave it away?

surprised-021.gif
Yes all credibility. Please dont waste your time replying to me. You are pretty much irrelevant now.
The irrelevant one is the one that claims a Grand jury lied and the witnesses all lied and the evidence all lied.

It. Doesn't. Matter.

No, not everyone does, obviously. ^^^^ Don't break the law. Don't fight the police. Simple.
No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Sorry, but I don't believe that MOST police are racists. I've known white people who were "harassed" by the police too. That depends on where you are, your reputation, etc. Yes, the police HAVE to profile sometimes.

Sorry, but I don't believe that MOST police are racists. I've known white people who were "harassed" by the police too. That depends on where you are, your reputation, etc. Yes, the police HAVE to profile sometimes.
I dont believe most cops are racists but I know a lot are. I have cops in my family and they tell me the number is pretty high.

Forum List

Back