2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Liar. As a cop it was his DUTY to arrest Brown. He called for back up and followed Brown, brown turned and charged him, that is self defense.

I'm amazed at the new Leftist rant. Cops don't have to arrest, so when they do, they can't complain about what happens. Yes, they're actually pushing that argument on this thread.

It's absolutely retarded. I WANT the police to be tough on criminals. I'm tired of crime and criminals and the people who encourage them. Criminals make our country suck. Too bad we can't ship them all off to an island somewhere, far away from the rest of us. Then let them victimize one another.
Everyone wants cops to be tough on criminals except criminals. What sane people dont want is cops profiling racially and killing people.

No, not everyone does, obviously. ^^^^ Don't break the law. Don't fight the police. Simple.
No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Fine. You go head to head with the police to show how not intimidated you are by them.

Forward the Light Brigade!

Hopefully it will get caught on a dash cam because I really want to see it..especially if they shoot your dumb ass.

It's absolutely retarded. I WANT the police to be tough on criminals. I'm tired of crime and criminals and the people who encourage them. Criminals make our country suck. Too bad we can't ship them all off to an island somewhere, far away from the rest of us. Then let them victimize one another.
Everyone wants cops to be tough on criminals except criminals. What sane people dont want is cops profiling racially and killing people.

No, not everyone does, obviously. ^^^^ Don't break the law. Don't fight the police. Simple.
No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Sorry, but I don't believe that MOST police are racists. I've known white people who were "harassed" by the police too. That depends on where you are, your reputation, etc. Yes, the police HAVE to profile sometimes.
I dont believe most cops are racists but I know a lot are. I have cops in my family and they tell me the number is pretty high.

Oh really, and they know what's in another person's heart how? And they know all the police officers in this country AND how those police officers feel? Funny also, considering that a lot of the inner city cops are black.

Leftists think that many if not most Americans are as racist as they are. So naturally they assume that police, who are a cross section of society, are also mostly racists. They have warped vision and invincible ignorance.

I'm amazed at the new Leftist rant. Cops don't have to arrest, so when they do, they can't complain about what happens. Yes, they're actually pushing that argument on this thread.

Fine. You go head to head with the police to show how not intimidated you are by them.

Hopefully it will get caught on a dash cam because I really want to see it..especially if they shoot your dumb ass.
That wont happen because I will put a hollow point in their dome before they know what hit them. Let a cop harass me and I havent done anything.

You on the left have absolutely no room to talk, none, nada, zip. You use people like Kleenex. You especially like to use blacks like we on the right never could.
You don't know anything about me, but now we know you're all to willing to jump on the racist bandwagon.
You brought race into this. No one else.
Test tube baby

Do you think they don't realize what they posted or have a very short attention span?

The police do NOT want to kill black people. Let's just get that retarded myth out of the way now. If SOME police are racist, that does not mean that the majority or even CLOSE to a majority of them are racist. What a completely juvenile and stupid outlook.

That wont happen because I will put a hollow point in their dome before they know what hit them. Let a cop harass me and I havent done anything.

I just wanted to quote this before you could edit or delete it. This is awesome! You're going to shoot police when you think they're harassing you. Just want to get this on record.

Sorry, but I don't believe that MOST police are racists. I've known white people who were "harassed" by the police too. That depends on where you are, your reputation, etc. Yes, the police HAVE to profile sometimes.
I dont believe most cops are racists but I know a lot are. I have cops in my family and they tell me the number is pretty high.

Oh really, and they know what's in another person's heart how? And they know all the police officers in this country AND how those police officers feel? Funny also, considering that a lot of the inner city cops are black.
Typically they hear them make racists remarks and talk about their racist friends that are cops in other areas of the country. They dont know all of them but they know enough to make a generalization. Pretty sure they dont just happen to know all the racist ones. 1 of the cops in my family is white and the other is Filipino. Youd be surprised what white cops say around other white cops and non white officers.

I just wanted to quote this before you could edit or delete it. This is awesome! You're going to shoot police when you think they're harassing you. Just want to get this on record.
Make sure you frame it. One day you may get to make some money off of it.

Internet tough guy.

Your IP has been forwarded to my states law enforcement tip line as a possible threat.

The police do NOT want to kill black people. Let's just get that retarded myth out of the way now. If SOME police are racist, that does not mean that the majority or even CLOSE to a majority of them are racist. What a completely juvenile and stupid outlook.
Some of them do. Just because you dont want to believe it doesnt make it a myth.

Internet tough guy.

Your IP has been forwarded to my states law enforcement tip line as a possible threat.
I'm shaking in my boots. :laugh:

Typically they hear them make racists remarks and talk about their racist friends that are cops in other areas of the country. They dont know all of them but they know enough to make a generalization. Pretty sure they dont just happen to know all the racist ones. 1 of the cops in my family is white and the other is Filipino. Youd be surprised what white cops say around other white cops and non white officers.

Sure, and your silly anecdotes prove what? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing. :rolleyes-41:

I can easily say that there are cops in my family, and they say that most cops are NOT racist. See how that works? :slap: Your stories mean nothing.

Internet tough guy.

No kidding. This asshole who shot those cops posted this kind of thing on his Instagram page before he did it. It's not a joke.

Sure, and your silly anecdotes prove what? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing. :rolleyes-41:

I can easily say that there are cops in my family, and they say that most cops are NOT racist. See how that works? :slap: Your stories mean nothing.
Who told you i was trying to prove anything? I am telling you. I am not asking you to agree.

Internet tough guy.

You obviously dont know they keep tabs on people these days who post threats to law enforcement online.

You're likely just some retarded internet poser. But...my duty to report you and let them know.

Who told you i was trying to prove anything? I am telling you. I am not asking you to agree.

And I say you are so full of it, I can smell you from here! :lol:

Internet tough guy.

You obviously dont know they keep tabs on people these days who post threats to law enforcement online.

You're likely just some retarded internet poser. But...my duty to report you and let them know.
Report away. I dont mind.

And I say you are so full of it, I can smell you from here! :lol:
You say a lot of things...none of them tend to be relevant.

Internet tough guy.

No kidding. This asshole who shot those cops posted this kind of thing on his Instagram page before he did it. It's not a joke.

Exactly right. Its why anyone making a threat to kill a cop must be reported. All state police have a fusion center to keep up with that stuff. Very easy to notify them.

New era in America of this lone wolf shit. Im reporting every threat I see.

Forum List

Back