2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

And I say you are so full of it, I can smell you from here! :lol:
You're talking to a guy who just threatened to shoot police officers in the head. I got it recorded in my signature now.
What does that do? Does it make it more heinous or something?

Yes, it makes you a self-centered ass.
Nothing self centered about not being a victim of someones inferiority complex. Cops dont get to exercise their power issues with me and get away with it.

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.
Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

Did you know that 1 in 4 officers (as of 2007) was an ethnic minority?

You are a liar.
I dont really see whats relevant about that?

That's because you're ignorant.
No its because its irrelevant to what I said.

No it isn't irrelevant. If there was such rampant racism, then there wouldn't be so many minority police officers. The problem is with people thinking that they are entitled to break laws for some odd reason and then to fight the police when they are to be arrested. If they do not want to be arrested, then they should not break the law. It is THAT simple. Those people who have been in the news were breaking laws.
Maybe you didnt get it the first time. I dont break laws. If I did then cops would have every right to arrest me. None of them have the right to harrass me. I pay their salaries with my tax dollars. They will respect me or deal with the consequences.

Nobody cares about you. Don't you get it? You are just a race baiting trouble maker around here. Lol. Nobody is talking about YOU except for YOU.

You're talking to a guy who just threatened to shoot police officers in the head. I got it recorded in my signature now.

Nothing self centered about not being a victim of someones inferiority complex. Cops dont get to exercise their power issues with me and get away with it.

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.
Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

Oh God, you are an idiot. Stop talking to me now please.

Oh God, you are an idiot. Stop talking to me now please.
I can talk to you as long as you reply. If I were really an idiot what does that make you for talking to me?

I dont really see whats relevant about that?

That's because you're ignorant.
No its because its irrelevant to what I said.

No it isn't irrelevant. If there was such rampant racism, then there wouldn't be so many minority police officers. The problem is with people thinking that they are entitled to break laws for some odd reason and then to fight the police when they are to be arrested. If they do not want to be arrested, then they should not break the law. It is THAT simple. Those people who have been in the news were breaking laws.
Maybe you didnt get it the first time. I dont break laws. If I did then cops would have every right to arrest me. None of them have the right to harrass me. I pay their salaries with my tax dollars. They will respect me or deal with the consequences.

Nobody cares about you. Don't you get it? You are just a race baiting trouble maker around here. Lol. Nobody is talking about YOU except for YOU.
You asked me questions about me. Obviously you care.

Internet tough guy.

Your IP has been forwarded to my states law enforcement tip line as a possible threat.

No kidding. This asshole who shot those cops posted this kind of thing on his Instagram page before he did it. It's not a joke.

Exactly right. Its why anyone making a threat to kill a cop must be reported. All state police have a fusion center to keep up with that stuff. Very easy to notify them.

New era in America of this lone wolf shit. Im reporting every threat I see.
Youre stalling. I dont care what you report.

Ok. Not your choice. Its done. If they care they'll look into you. If not they wont. But I did my civic duty of reporting your IP address as that of someone threatening to shoot cops. Im on to post debate material now.
Better yet Bucs send me my public IP address in a PM or I know your pretty much full of shit. :laugh:
make sure you record the number of hops my ip packets took to get to this site while you are at it.

Keep talking shit. You have no clue what state LE agencies can track. Or people who have worked in it can figure out. If they WANT to...they'll be able to know what color pajamas in your moms house you are posting in.

Anyhoo...my duty is done. You can keep making threats. I dont care. They might. I dont anymore. Did my job.

No kidding. This asshole who shot those cops posted this kind of thing on his Instagram page before he did it. It's not a joke.

Exactly right. Its why anyone making a threat to kill a cop must be reported. All state police have a fusion center to keep up with that stuff. Very easy to notify them.

Ok. Not your choice. Its done. If they care they'll look into you. If not they wont. But I did my civic duty of reporting your IP address as that of someone threatening to shoot cops. Im on to post debate material now.
Better yet Bucs send me my public IP address in a PM or I know your pretty much full of shit. :laugh:
make sure you record the number of hops my ip packets took to get to this site while you are at it.

Keep talking shit. You have no clue what state LE agencies can track. Or people who have worked in it can figure out. If they WANT to...they'll be able to know what color pajamas in your moms house you are posting in.

Anyhoo...my duty is done. You can keep making threats. I dont care. They might. I dont anymore. Did my job.
Evidently you have no clue what my background is in. You dont realize how much of a fool you look like claiming you have my IP address. That was some funny ass shit.
laugh.gif

De Blasio is reaping the whirl wind..All the Police officers turned their backs in silent protest as he made his way into hospital...going to be a long term for that idiot...

IX11 — Police officers turned their backs on Mayor Bill de Blasio as he walked into the police press conference about the two NYPD officers shot and killed execution-style in Brooklyn.

De Blasio weaved through the officers on his way to the presser with Police Commissioner Bill Bratton at Woodhull Hospital Saturday evening.

VIDEO NYPD officers turn away from Mayor de Blasio as he enters police presser for murdered cops New York s PIX11 WPIX-TV

Evidently you have no clue what my background is in. You dont realize how much of a fool you look like claiming you have my IP address. That was some funny ass shit.
laugh.gif

Doesnt matter. State level LE can track you with ease. Its been sent to them. And you dont know my background. ..and im not interested in a resume' contest. So...your cop threats have been forwarded. Its their choice to care or not.

Knowing who you likely are in real life..they wont care.

laugh.gif

Doesnt matter. State level LE can track you with ease. Its been sent to them. And you dont know my background. ..and im not interested in a resume' contest. So...your cop threats have been forwarded. Its their choice to care or not.

I thought you forwarded them my Ip address?
laugh.gif

You are a fucking idiot. too bad your bluff was badly disguised. Must have really pissed you off to make yourself look so stupid. If they wont care why are you so butthurt?

Another De Blasio fail at the hospital...

Earlier, de Blasio approached a cluster of cops at the Brooklyn Hospital and offered, “We’re all in this together.”

“No we’re not,” an officer replied tersely, according to a cop who witnessed the icy scene.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are a fucking idiot. too bad your bluff was badly disguised. Must have really pissed you off to make yourself look so stupid. If they wont care why are you so butthurt?

Sure I did. And all the info about you on USMB. Its very easy in the LE world buddy. They likely wont care..because a little research will show you are an obese moron living with mom. Bit with all your cop threats...itd be irresponsible of me not to have my former coworkers in LE look into it. Especially after todays events. Dont be shocked if you get a phone call in a week or so haha!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sure I did. And all the info about you on USMB. Its very easy in the LE world buddy. They likely wont care..because a little research will show you are an obese moron living with mom. Bit with all your cop threats...itd be irresponsible of me not to have my former coworkers in LE look into it. Especially after todays events. Dont be shocked if you get a phone call in a week or so haha!
What is a phone call going to do? You do realize I dont have to talk to them right? Again if they wont care why are you whining about it? Do you think I should allow cops to harass me and I havent done anything?

Here's another...

“It’s f– open season on us right now,” one officer said. “When is he going to step up?”
Step up and do what?

Ask the New York's finest....here's another you can question....

Vernon Geberth, a retired NYPD homicide lieutenant who wrote what is considered the detective’s bible, “Practical Homicide Investigation,’’ was unmoved.

“De Blasio’s comments have given license to the anti-police activists and thugs to attack the police,” he said. “His comments have been absolutely despicable. Telling his son he should be afraid of the police? I’m not surprised these two police officers have been assassinated as a direct result of de Blasio’s comments.”

Here's another...

“It’s f– open season on us right now,” one officer said. “When is he going to step up?”
Step up and do what?

Vernon Geberth, a retired NYPD homicide lieutenant who wrote what is considered the detective’s bible, “Practical Homicide Investigation,’’ was unmoved.

“De Blasio’s comments have given license to the anti-police activists and thugs to attack the police,” he said. “His comments have been absolutely despicable. Telling his son he should be afraid of the police? I’m not surprised these two police officers have been assassinated as a direct result of de Blasio’s comments.”
Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What is a phone call going to do? You do realize I dont have to talk to them right? Again if they wont care why are you whining about it? Do you think I should allow cops to harass me and I havent done anything?

Im not whining. It did my duty. Im just posting debate stuff now. They can sort out be which online threats are legit and not. The part where you said youd put hollow points through a cops head...yeah theh may take a look at that.

But...I retired from that job thwt looks into that stuff years ago. Ill let the new guys sort it out.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Im not whining. It did my duty. Im just posting debate stuff now. They can sort out be which online threats are legit and not. The part where you said youd put hollow points through a cops head...yeah theh may take a look at that.

But...I retired from that job thwt looks into that stuff years ago. Ill let the new guys sort it out.
What will happen after they look at it? Let me tell you. Nothing. Its probably best you let the new guys sort it out. Obviously you are lying or you were incompetent at your job. Come on. At least tell me what browser I am using. IE, Fox fire, Chrome? Dont be so butthurt next time. It only serves to amuse me.

Last edited:
Here's another...

Step up and do what?

Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they shouldnt cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones.

Generalize much, ....shouldnt? lol...a little to fast on that trigger...er keyboard

Forum List

Back