2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

I'm really wondering what Al, Holder, and Obama are thinking about thier role in this. This is a result of their failed policy's and encouragement. This should be a wake up call. Not worth the politics.

I'm really wondering what Al, Holder, and Obama are thinking about thier role in this. This is a result of their failed policy's and encouragement. This should be a wake up call. Not worth the politics.

They are PROUD of it. No justice No peace. And they mean it.

Translation: "Let blacks commit crime without consequences or we'll get violent"

They are PROUD of it. No justice No peace. And they mean it.

Translation: "Let blacks commit crime without consequences or we'll get violent"

why did he choose New York to kill cops

when he could have just as easily in Baltimore

perhaps because the mayor supported the cause

at least verbally

I hope that POS De Blasio isn't allowed to go to the funeral.

Two NYPD cops shot one fatally in Brooklyn sources - NY Daily News

maybe it has been posted already

the police and firefighters turn their backs on blasio as he passes

He needs to resign today.

tyrants do not resign

Trust me the people or cops can force him to in disgrace.

i certainly hope so

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mayor puts up a fight not to resign but then the police commissioner sides with the NYPD or quits and then the cops go on strike and quit, and the city is left defenseless. That police commissioner is the key if he goes they all go.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mayor puts up a fight not to resign but then the police commissioner sides with the NYPD or quits and then the cops go on strike and quit, and the city is left defenseless. That police commissioner is the key if he goes they all go.

the union is after him too

the only ones supporting him

are the thugs

are the thugs

Exactly.

are the thugs

Exactly.

December 7, 2014

NYPD cops warned militant group Black Guerilla Family ‘preparing to shoot on-duty police officers’
EXCLUSIVE: An NYPD confidential informant learned of the threat on Friday evening — three days after a Staten Island grand jury decided not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo for the chokehold death of Eric Garner. Cop union confirmed the threat late Saturday and were ordering all police officers, on duty and off, to take extra precautions.

A tattooed gang of militants declared open season on the NYPD in the wake of the Eric Garner grand jury decision, according to a threat a police union verified Saturday.

Ten Black Guerrilla Family members are “preparing to shoot on duty police officers,” Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins said.

The gang, formed in the 1960s in the California prison system, recently surfaced on the East Coast and Maryland, where members are at the heart of a drug-trafficking and corruption probe within the Baltimore prison system.

NYPD warned militant group plans to shoot cops - NY Daily News

are the thugs

Exactly.

December 7, 2014

NYPD cops warned militant group Black Guerilla Family ‘preparing to shoot on-duty police officers’
EXCLUSIVE: An NYPD confidential informant learned of the threat on Friday evening — three days after a Staten Island grand jury decided not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo for the chokehold death of Eric Garner. Cop union confirmed the threat late Saturday and were ordering all police officers, on duty and off, to take extra precautions.

A tattooed gang of militants declared open season on the NYPD in the wake of the Eric Garner grand jury decision, according to a threat a police union verified Saturday.

Ten Black Guerrilla Family members are “preparing to shoot on duty police officers,” Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins said.

The gang, formed in the 1960s in the California prison system, recently surfaced on the East Coast and Maryland, where members are at the heart of a drug-trafficking and corruption probe within the Baltimore prison system.

NYPD warned militant group plans to shoot cops - NY Daily News
Two dead blacks for two dead cops. Eye for an eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it makes you a self-centered ass.
Nothing self centered about not being a victim of someones inferiority complex. Cops dont get to exercise their power issues with me and get away with it.

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.
Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

Oh God, you are an idiot. Stop talking to me now please.
I can talk to you as long as you reply. If I were really an idiot what does that make you for talking to me?

Polite, and you less than intelligent!!

Greg

Evidently you have no clue what my background is in. You dont realize how much of a fool you look like claiming you have my IP address. That was some funny ass shit.
laugh.gif

Doesnt matter. State level LE can track you with ease. Its been sent to them. And you dont know my background. ..and im not interested in a resume' contest. So...your cop threats have been forwarded. Its their choice to care or not.

Knowing who you likely are in real life..they wont care.
I thought you forwarded them my Ip address?
laugh.gif

You are a fucking idiot. too bad your bluff was badly disguised. Must have really pissed you off to make yourself look so stupid. If they wont care why are you so butthurt?

Sure I did. And all the info about you on USMB. Its very easy in the LE world buddy. They likely wont care..because a little research will show you are an obese moron living with mom. Bit with all your cop threats...itd be irresponsible of me not to have my former coworkers in LE look into it. Especially after todays events. Dont be shocked if you get a phone call in a week or so haha!
What is a phone call going to do? You do realize I dont have to talk to them right? Again if they wont care why are you whining about it? Do you think I should allow cops to harass me and I havent done anything?

Im not whining. It did my duty. Im just posting debate stuff now. They can sort out be which online threats are legit and not. The part where you said youd put hollow points through a cops head...yeah theh may take a look at that.

But...I retired from that job thwt looks into that stuff years ago. Ill let the new guys sort it out.

Hmmm. Seems assleper has really put his buttflaps in a twist!!

Hollow points? I HOPE he was just being his usual ass self!!

Greg

was the killer's girlfriend a cop? he shot her in the stomach and tried to kill her just a few hours beforehand?

Forum List

Back