2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

It. Doesn't. Matter.

Brown was killed 148 feet from the cruiser. Once there was separation from whatever altercation took place at the car, once Brown was walking away, Wilson was no longer in mortal danger. There was no more self-defense involved.
So it's okay to walk up and slug a police officer and once you run 148 feet away, the officer can't give chase? That's the new rules?

Leftists held a "die In" yesterday at The Mall of America. The police should mow them down making their protest a reality.

Time for this protesting to end.

I wonder if any of our resident nutters have admitted to themselves that they are pumped about the possibility for further unrest?

Sad.. and so tragic...

I for one thought the protest would work and the United States would come to the conclusion that crime, lack of work ethic, poor home training, and a host of other social failures are actually signs of strength from those who have overcome so much.

-Geaux

Im laughing...........

At the end of the day, this is about hairbrain progressive idea's.......evidently, they never saw the movie "A Christmas Story"........"you'll shoot your eye out kid!!!". Of course, that's what the progressive meatheads have done here.......the "results" of their social engineering attempts ALWAYS end up being a spectacular disaster.

Almost all of the progressive assholes ion this board hail from places like Scratchmyasville USA and Irrelevantstown USA. All their ivory tower good intentions/disaster results shit doesn't fly when applied to the read world. I live a 20 minute drive to Manhattan. I am surrounded with NYPD my whole life. A sheriff lives exactly next door to me. Two dads on my kids hockey team - NYPD. Like the human scum that killed these cops, the police heads want to explode because they put these guys away and a few months later are arresting them again for another violent crime!! Only the progressive jerkoffs think this should leave them in a blissfull mood each day they go to work!!! Plus, NYPD cops don't make shit for a salary ( Suffolk cops by me make 3X the salary ). In the boroughs, most of the neighborhoods are NOT multicultural.........there are Jewish neighborhoods........Puertorican neighborhoods.........etc............and all black neighborhoods!!! So........complete scumbags like Sharpton and those who support his methods/agenda.........this shit keeps ramping up, the blacks get fucked when the calls come in ( with specific codes identifying the crime in progress ) to the units. Only progressive bubble dwellers think the unit is moving quickly to do its duty..........trust me, on an NYPD salary, that donut and coffee will be completely finished before the siren comes on. And if by the time they get there the shit is still going down and orders are ignored, you're getting your hat knocked off like Brown or having a strong message sent in a highly discreet manner............lol........its known as the "porch monkey cycle". Funny as shit to hear the stories but underneath, a very understandable resentment of the system..............a system championed by the bonehead mental case progressives.

It. Doesn't. Matter.

Brown was killed 148 feet from the cruiser. Once there was separation from whatever altercation took place at the car, once Brown was walking away, Wilson was no longer in mortal danger. There was no more self-defense involved.
So it's okay to walk up and slug a police officer and once you run 148 feet away, the officer can't give chase? That's the new rules?

Some of the suggestions and things I've read in this thread are unbelievably stupid. I cannot even believe that some people would make such retarded suggestions. Unreal.

1. “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

2. "Concha: ‘They Deserved It’: The Repulsive Reaction to Brooklyn Police Executions
It’s a dark time in America — a time when two uniformed officers who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., or to Eric Garner on Staten Island, are executed without warning, and some witnesses actually say “They deserved it.”
One 30-year-old local who gave his first name only as Carlos, didn’t hear the gunfire but saw the hysteria and walked to the police tape.

And he couldn’t believe his eyes or ears. He didn’t see shock or sorrow but glee and jubilation.

“A lot of people were clapping and laughing,” he said.

Carlos said fired-up locals were staring at two cops killed in cold blood and saying they got what they deserved.

“Some were saying, ‘They deserved it,’ and another was shouting at the cops, ‘Serves them right because you mistreat people!’” he said."
Concha 8216 They Deserved It 8217 The Repulsive Reaction to Brooklyn Police Executions Mediaite

There's no war without casualties. This is a war.

Buy a gun - and don't be a casualty. Free advice.

Yep- And here they were, blowing the dog whistle for their kind to smoke cops. This really helps their.... drum roll please.........

Cause

LMAO

-Geaux

Video Shows NYC Protesters Chanting for "Dead Cops"

Video Shows NYC Protesters Chanting for Dead Cops NBC New York

Monday, Dec 15, 2014 • Updated at 8:56 AM EST
Video captured from Saturday's protests in New York City appeared to show demonstrators apparently calling for the deaths of police officers, hours before violence on the Brooklyn Bridge marred the massive march in protest of police killings of black men, including Eric Garner on Staten Island.

The video, posted on YouTube, shows a few dozen protesters marching down Fifth Avenue at 32nd Street Saturday afternoon. After a few seconds of chanting "Hands up, don’t shoot," the demonstrators changed their cry, apparently yelling out in unison "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now."

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mayor puts up a fight not to resign but then the police commissioner sides with the NYPD or quits and then the cops go on strike and quit, and the city is left defenseless. That police commissioner is the key if he goes they all go.

the union is after him too

the only ones supporting him

are the thugs

Exactly.

December 7, 2014

NYPD cops warned militant group Black Guerilla Family ‘preparing to shoot on-duty police officers’
EXCLUSIVE: An NYPD confidential informant learned of the threat on Friday evening — three days after a Staten Island grand jury decided not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo for the chokehold death of Eric Garner. Cop union confirmed the threat late Saturday and were ordering all police officers, on duty and off, to take extra precautions.

A tattooed gang of militants declared open season on the NYPD in the wake of the Eric Garner grand jury decision, according to a threat a police union verified Saturday.

Ten Black Guerrilla Family members are “preparing to shoot on duty police officers,” Sergeants Benevolent Association President Ed Mullins said.

The gang, formed in the 1960s in the California prison system, recently surfaced on the East Coast and Maryland, where members are at the heart of a drug-trafficking and corruption probe within the Baltimore prison system.

NYPD warned militant group plans to shoot cops - NY Daily News
Two dead niiggers for two dead cops. Eye for an eye.

Why does this board allow the N word?

Just because people are so ignorant and racist that they will use the word here, doesn't mean it has to be accepted by rational human beings.

And, if you're going to use the word, why not have the balls to spell it out? Why hide behind cute spellings the way some vile slime hide behind white pillow cases?

Racists are such cowards - all this big talk here but I'll bet most of your friends and family have no idea just what hypocrites you are.

Forum List

Back