2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Here's another...

“It’s f– open season on us right now,” one officer said. “When is he going to step up?”
Step up and do what?

Ask the New York's finest....here's another you can question....

Vernon Geberth, a retired NYPD homicide lieutenant who wrote what is considered the detective’s bible, “Practical Homicide Investigation,’’ was unmoved.

“De Blasio’s comments have given license to the anti-police activists and thugs to attack the police,” he said. “His comments have been absolutely despicable. Telling his son he should be afraid of the police? I’m not surprised these two police officers have been assassinated as a direct result of de Blasio’s comments.”
Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they shouldnt cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones.

Generalize much, ....shouldnt? lol...a little to fast on that trigger...er keyboard
Thanks for pointing that out. It was supposed to be should. Wouldnt want that typo to project the wrong message.

It's absolutely retarded. I WANT the police to be tough on criminals. I'm tired of crime and criminals and the people who encourage them. Criminals make our country suck. Too bad we can't ship them all off to an island somewhere, far away from the rest of us. Then let them victimize one another.
Everyone wants cops to be tough on criminals except criminals. What sane people dont want is cops profiling racially and killing people.

No, not everyone does, obviously. ^^^^ Don't break the law. Don't fight the police. Simple.
No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Fine. You go head to head with the police to show how not intimidated you are by them.

Forward the Light Brigade!

Hopefully it will get caught on a dash cam because I really want to see it..especially if they shoot your dumb ass.
That wont happen because I will put a hollow point in their dome before they know what hit them. Let a cop harass me and I havent done anything.

So you'll murder a cop if he or she "harasses" you ? What exactly is your definition of harassment ?

Here's another...

“It’s f– open season on us right now,” one officer said. “When is he going to step up?”
Step up and do what?

Vernon Geberth, a retired NYPD homicide lieutenant who wrote what is considered the detective’s bible, “Practical Homicide Investigation,’’ was unmoved.

“De Blasio’s comments have given license to the anti-police activists and thugs to attack the police,” he said. “His comments have been absolutely despicable. Telling his son he should be afraid of the police? I’m not surprised these two police officers have been assassinated as a direct result of de Blasio’s comments.”
Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they shouldnt cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones.

Generalize much, ....shouldnt? lol...a little to fast on that trigger...er keyboard
Thanks for pointing that out. It was supposed to be should. Wouldnt want that typo to project the wrong message.

Well keeping in mind the retard thing, Im hoping one thinks the glass house thing while editing...

I got another zinger for De Blasio...not a "retarded cop"

Former New York Governor George Pataki, who tweeted: “Sickened by these barbaric acts, which sadly are a predictable outcome of divisive anti-cop rhetoric of #ericholder & #mayordeblasio. #NYPD”

Step up and do what?

Well keeping in mind the retard thing, Im hoping one thinks the glass house thing while editing...

Former New York Governor George Pataki, who tweeted: “Sickened by these barbaric acts, which sadly are a predictable outcome of divisive anti-cop rhetoric of #ericholder & #mayordeblasio. #NYPD”
A typo is not the same as a retarded statement one knows cannot possibly be a typo. Its clear the retarded cop said the comments gave license to attack the police. Thats simply retarded.

Everyone wants cops to be tough on criminals except criminals. What sane people dont want is cops profiling racially and killing people.

No, not everyone does, obviously. ^^^^ Don't break the law. Don't fight the police. Simple.
No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Fine. You go head to head with the police to show how not intimidated you are by them.

Hopefully it will get caught on a dash cam because I really want to see it..especially if they shoot your dumb ass.
That wont happen because I will put a hollow point in their dome before they know what hit them. Let a cop harass me and I havent done anything.

So you'll murder a cop if he or she "harasses" you ? What exactly is your definition of harassment ?
I prefer the term self defense. If you dont know what harass means there are plenty of dictionaries online to assist you in figuring it out.

I prefer the term self defense. If you dont know what harass means there are plenty of dictionaries online to assist you in figuring it out.

I want your definition though, harassment can be interpreted in many ways.

I want your definition though, harassment can be interpreted in many ways.
My definition is the same as the dictionarys.

A typo is not the same as a retarded statement one knows cannot possibly be a typo. Its clear the retarded cop said the comments gave license to attack the police. Thats simply retarded.

You don't know anything about the officer or what he was thinking....some here would use the same pejorative in connection with some of your statements tonight...again the glass house thing....I'll go with the cops opinion...

Not sure how things are going to turn out.

But if this sort of viglantayism continues it won't win hearts and minds among the pro security and intelligence lobby.

If they keep targeting cops, it is far more likely that police will become a lot more physical and harsh in their policing - not less.

No one cares about Asc's IP address.

Simply, if race pimps are going to instigate the most violent and least responsible demographic in this country, they are responsible for the very predictable results and should be held to it in the court of public opinion and the law to whatever degree possible.

This has gone beyond blacks vs white cops. This is black racists vs the rest of America.

Not sure how things are going to turn out.

But if this sort of viglantayism continues it won't win hearts and minds among the pro security and intelligence lobby.

If they keep targeting cops, it is far more likely that police will become a lot more physical and harsh in their policing - not less.

Hopefully this is just an isolated event that doesn't spark anything more.
If it does, we could be witnessing the true beginnings of a race war that many people have thought would eventually occur in the streets of America.

You don't know anything about the officer or what he was thinking....some here would use the same pejorative in connection with some of your statements tonight...again the glass house thing....I'll go with the cops opinion...
I dont really need to know much but what he said. Saying the comments gave people licence to attack cops is retarded. Sorry if that bothers you.

Okay, so here's what we know. The suspect was black. The cops were of Hispanic and Asian decent. So was race a factor? Not likely. He also shot his former girlfriend in Baltimore, who was African American. But it is known that he hated cops. He made disparaging remarks about cops online. But many right wingers also hate cops. The most notorious right winger who hated cops blew up the Federal building in Oklahoma city, home of the regional FBI office. Our suspect also had a long rap sheet for robbery and carrying a concealed gun, is believed to have shot his former girlfriend in Baltimore before traveling to Brooklyn. He also made statements on social media suggesting that he planned to kill police officers, which led Baltimore authorities to send out a warning about the guy. But, if they are to be believed, NY authorities received the warning at about the same time the shootings occurred.

The guy was out to kill. He hated cops, had already killed, so when he came across these two, it seems pretty clear that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. So was this guy a leftist? There is no information that would lead to that conclusion. Right wing, left wing, there are plenty to go around who don't like cops. What we do know is that he had a criminal record and was a violent offender, hated cops, had already killed, and was out to kill again. So, to my mind, that makes him, above anything else, a criminal, one with a very troubled mind. Unfortunately, there are plenty of those across the political spectrum. Next.

He was acting on cues from Democrat leadership that white "privileged" cops are gunning down blacks in cold blood. Even after the grand jury acquitted in both cases based on the facts, Obama droned on about how we need to retrain our police officers as if the police were in the wrong even after being absolved of misconduct. And when Ferguson leadership tolerated rioting, burning police cars, and breaking other laws, because, after all, we don't want to anger the blacks anymore than they already are...they felt empowered to take the next step. See the broken window theory, which always seems to be lost on you Leftists: Broken windows theory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This anti-cop mentality in New York was fostered by De Blazio's blatent fomenting of anti cop sentiment, sympathizing with rioters even after the grand jury acquitted based on the facts, and gave implicit encouragement to take it to the next level. This is a Democrat caused hit there's no way they're going to escape culpability.

Since the man killed himself, you have no evidence of what his motives were. And since neither cop was white or particularly privileged, you're claim is bogus. It is certain that he didn't know them personally. The fact is that other than his known hatred for cops in general (he was, after all, a hardened criminal with a long record), and the fact that he had already shot his girlfriend and was apparently on a violent rampage, we have no other indication as to his motive in this instance. He was a hard core criminal; how many such criminals do you know like cops? The rest of your rant is simply irrelevant word salad.

Okay, so here's what we know. The suspect was black. The cops were of Hispanic and Asian decent. So was race a factor? Not likely. He also shot his former girlfriend in Baltimore, who was African American. But it is known that he hated cops. He made disparaging remarks about cops online. But many right wingers also hate cops. The most notorious right winger who hated cops blew up the Federal building in Oklahoma city, home of the regional FBI office. Our suspect also had a long rap sheet for robbery and carrying a concealed gun, is believed to have shot his former girlfriend in Baltimore before traveling to Brooklyn. He also made statements on social media suggesting that he planned to kill police officers, which led Baltimore authorities to send out a warning about the guy. But, if they are to be believed, NY authorities received the warning at about the same time the shootings occurred.

The guy was out to kill. He hated cops, had already killed, so when he came across these two, it seems pretty clear that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. So was this guy a leftist? There is no information that would lead to that conclusion. Right wing, left wing, there are plenty to go around who don't like cops. What we do know is that he had a criminal record and was a violent offender, hated cops, had already killed, and was out to kill again. So, to my mind, that makes him, above anything else, a criminal, one with a very troubled mind. Unfortunately, there are plenty of those across the political spectrum. Next.

He was acting on cues from Democrat leadership that white "privileged" cops are gunning down blacks in cold blood. Even after the grand jury acquitted in both cases based on the facts, Obama droned on about how we need to retrain our police officers as if the police were in the wrong even after being absolved of misconduct. And when Ferguson leadership tolerated rioting, burning police cars, and breaking other laws, because, after all, we don't want to anger the blacks anymore than they already are...they felt empowered to take the next step. See the broken window theory, which always seems to be lost on you Leftists: Broken windows theory - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This anti-cop mentality in New York was fostered by De Blazio's blatent fomenting of anti cop sentiment, sympathizing with rioters even after the grand jury acquitted based on the facts, and gave implicit encouragement to take it to the next level. This is a Democrat caused hit there's no way they're going to escape culpability.

Since the man killed himself, you have no evidence of what his motives were. And since neither cop was white or particularly privileged, you're claim is bogus. It is certain that he didn't know them personally. The fact is that other than his known hatred for cops in general (he was, after all, a hardened criminal with a long record), and the fact that he had already shot his girlfriend and was apparently on a violent rampage, we have no other indication as to his motive in this instance. He was a hard core criminal; how many such criminals do you know like cops? The rest of your rant is simply irrelevant word salad.
This is going to wind up like the Ebola scare. Some of the people that post on this site are not too tightly wrapped to put it mildly.

Okay, so here's what we know. The suspect was black. The cops were of Hispanic and Asian decent. So was race a factor? Not likely.

Black on Hispanic or Black on Asian murder can't be race related? For all you know this POS has a long history of hating Hispanics and Asians. So much for your post, I let all the liberal hot air out of it.

Not when he had already killed his black girlfriend, which is where this all started (and in another city). They were, likely in his mind, above anything else, cops. And we know he hated cops. That was obviously their "offense". If you have evidence he also hated Hispanics and Asians, by all means, post it here.

I'm not ruling anything out you are, thus the burden of supporting your assumptions is on you and you failed.

To suggest that he killed them because they were Hispanic and Asian, as opposed to the fact that they were cops (we know he hated cops), is an irrational, meaningless assumption. Moreover, it is a bigoted assumption, one that settles nothing.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that you racists can say that deflects from the fact that this attack was part and parcel of the recent anti-cop crusade led by the likes of Sharpton and DeBlasio.

Something worth noting here, is while this piece of excrement may have taken two officers lives, but now, not only has he disgraced his family, but he's assured that there will now be a growing support of all police officers.

Something worth noting here, is while this piece of excrement may have taken two officers lives, but now, not only has he disgraced his family, but he's assured that there will now be a growing support of all police officers.

With Obama surrendering the Middle East....I fear Americas next "war" will be internal and be a triple front of racist militant blacks vs anarchists vs cops, mostly the two prior vs the latter....with a little radical Islam mixed in who attacks everyone.

Forum List

Back