2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Fine. You go head to head with the police to show how not intimidated you are by them.

Forward the Light Brigade!

Hopefully it will get caught on a dash cam because I really want to see it..especially if they shoot your dumb ass.
That wont happen because I will put a hollow point in their dome before they know what hit them. Let a cop harass me and I havent done anything.

Internet tough guy.

Your IP has been forwarded to my states law enforcement tip line as a possible threat.
I'm shaking in my boots. :laugh:

You obviously dont know they keep tabs on people these days who post threats to law enforcement online.

You're likely just some retarded internet poser. But...my duty to report you and let them know.

He's a wicked tough guy, don't you know? He will take on the entire NYPD single handed. :D

No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Fine. You go head to head with the police to show how not intimidated you are by them.

Hopefully it will get caught on a dash cam because I really want to see it..especially if they shoot your dumb ass.
That wont happen because I will put a hollow point in their dome before they know what hit them. Let a cop harass me and I havent done anything.

Internet tough guy.

Your IP has been forwarded to my states law enforcement tip line as a possible threat.

No kidding. This asshole who shot those cops posted this kind of thing on his Instagram page before he did it. It's not a joke.

Exactly right. Its why anyone making a threat to kill a cop must be reported. All state police have a fusion center to keep up with that stuff. Very easy to notify them.

New era in America of this lone wolf shit. Im reporting every threat I see.
Youre stalling. I dont care what you report.

Oh really, and they know what's in another person's heart how? And they know all the police officers in this country AND how those police officers feel? Funny also, considering that a lot of the inner city cops are black.
Typically they hear them make racists remarks and talk about their racist friends that are cops in other areas of the country. They dont know all of them but they know enough to make a generalization. Pretty sure they dont just happen to know all the racist ones. 1 of the cops in my family is white and the other is Filipino. Youd be surprised what white cops say around other white cops and non white officers.

Sure, and your silly anecdotes prove what? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing. :rolleyes-41:

I can easily say that there are cops in my family, and they say that most cops are NOT racist. See how that works? :slap: Your stories mean nothing.
Who told you i was trying to prove anything? I am telling you. I am not asking you to agree.

And I say you are so full of it, I can smell you from here! :lol:
You say a lot of things...none of them tend to be relevant.

Did you know that 1 in 4 officers (as of 2007) was an ethnic minority?

You are a liar.

I dont believe most cops are racists but I know a lot are. I have cops in my family and they tell me the number is pretty high.

Oh really, and they know what's in another person's heart how? And they know all the police officers in this country AND how those police officers feel? Funny also, considering that a lot of the inner city cops are black.
Typically they hear them make racists remarks and talk about their racist friends that are cops in other areas of the country. They dont know all of them but they know enough to make a generalization. Pretty sure they dont just happen to know all the racist ones. 1 of the cops in my family is white and the other is Filipino. Youd be surprised what white cops say around other white cops and non white officers.

Sure, and your silly anecdotes prove what? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing. :rolleyes-41:

I can easily say that there are cops in my family, and they say that most cops are NOT racist. See how that works? :slap: Your stories mean nothing.
Who told you i was trying to prove anything? I am telling you. I am not asking you to agree.

You're talking to a guy who just threatened to shoot police officers in the head. I got it recorded in my signature now.

You are a liar.
I dont really see whats relevant about that?

You're talking to a guy who just threatened to shoot police officers in the head. I got it recorded in my signature now.

IN a thread about two innocent police officers who were murdered in cold blood too. What a loser!

You are a liar.

That's because you're ignorant.

What does that do? Does it make it more heinous or something?

Internet tough guy.

No kidding. This asshole who shot those cops posted this kind of thing on his Instagram page before he did it. It's not a joke.

Exactly right. Its why anyone making a threat to kill a cop must be reported. All state police have a fusion center to keep up with that stuff. Very easy to notify them.

Ok. Not your choice. Its done. If they care they'll look into you. If not they wont. But I did my civic duty of reporting your IP address as that of someone threatening to shoot cops. Im on to post debate material now.

You are a liar.

No its because its irrelevant to what I said.

Internet tough guy.

Ok. Not your choice. Its done. If they care they'll look into you. If not they wont. But I did my civic duty of reporting your IP address as that of someone threatening to shoot cops. Im on to post debate material now.

Not that I object, but I'm QUITE sure he is just a big mouth.

Internet tough guy.

You didnt report my IP address fool. Who do you think you are fooling? Do you know what I do? :laugh:

Internet tough guy.

Better yet Bucs send me my public IP address in a PM or I know your pretty much full of shit. :laugh:
make sure you record the number of hops my ip packets took to get to this site while you are at it.

Yes, it makes you a self-centered ass.

Nothing self centered about not being a victim of someones inferiority complex. Cops dont get to exercise their power issues with me and get away with it. I definitely intend to protect myself against crooked racist cops.

You are a liar.

No it isn't irrelevant. If there was such rampant racism, then there wouldn't be so many minority police officers. The problem is with people thinking that they are entitled to break laws for some odd reason and then to fight the police when they are to be arrested. If they do not want to be arrested, then they should not break the law. It is THAT simple. Those people who have been in the news were breaking laws.

Nothing self centered about not being a victim of someones inferiority complex. Cops dont get to exercise their power issues with me and get away with it.

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.

You are a liar.

No it isn't irrelevant. If there was such rampant racism, then there wouldn't be so many minority police officers. The problem is with people thinking that they are entitled to break laws for some odd reason and then to fight the police when they are to be arrested. If they do not want to be arrested, then they should not break the law. It is THAT simple. Those people who have been in the news were breaking laws.
Maybe you didnt get it the first time. I dont break laws. If I did then cops would have every right to arrest me. None of them have the right to harrass me. I pay their salaries with my tax dollars. They will respect me or deal with the consequences.

De Blasio Accused Of Having 'Blood On His Hands' [Obama Too?]

Daily Mail (UK) ^

De Blasio Accused Of Having 'Blood On His Hands': Thousands attack New York City Mayor for backing anti-cop protesters before two officers were shot dead 'in revenge for Garner' A Move On petition demanding that Mayor de Blasio resign already has thousands of signatures Sharpton has released a statement saying, 'We plan to hold a press conference in the morning to express our outrage and our condolences to the families and the police department' Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik said, 'De Blasio, Sharpton and all those who encouraged this anti-cop, racist mentality all have blood on their...

Forum List

Back