2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

No
and you are still a stupid idiot.
So you don't support LEO. I figured as much...just another teaper hypocrite.
I am retired LEO. I said you are an idiot, idiot.
Were you a dirty racist LEO?
You are a bigger racist than I am retard.
You dont know if I am a racist or not so please answer the question.
I know you are an idiot.

I know you are an idiot.
You dont know that either but you still avoided my question. Were you a dirty, racist cop?

Communist agenda? wtf do you get this crap?

Bill de Blazio is an avowed Communist. Or didn't you know that?

He most definitely is. Bill de Blazio should be forced to resign as Mayor of NY. Immediately!

What kind of ignorant and immigrant type behavior is that? In America we respect the rights of all ideologies to hold political office when the people have voted them in. That said, why can't a real commie hold office if elected? Why do you hate freedom and liberty? DO you come from a commie country?

I was wrong. You are not looking for a job with ACLU. You must be looking for a job as a script writer for Saturday Night Live. Still. You are not funny, Dante'. Why can't a real Communist hold office if elected? Because America is the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Not the Land of the Enslaved and Home of the Cowards. That's why.

So you admit to hating freedom and liberty. Good :clap2:

Rejecting the election of Communists to public office is evidence of my love of freedom and liberty, Dante'. You'd have to be a true American to understand that. Keep reading.

No
But it has everything to do with your faux outrage.

*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
:lmao: Sure,if you say so. You either support LEO or you don't. You and your teaper ilk choose whether or not you support LEO depending on the race of the scum offenders.
Good to know....this guy is a racist buffoon. One of his first posts was about getting a black person to steal him a monkey or some other racist nonsense.. But, there are no racist cops.

No
Yes we do know you're a racist. You say you're black and will assume any cop harassing you is racist and deserving of a bullet to the head. Evil racists asshole. That's what you are.

The Jews are absolutely loving this.

jew-cartoon.gif

What do the Jews have to do with this, Steve? Absolutely nothing. That's what. Take your anti-semitic hatred elsewhere. It isn't wanted here.

No
*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
:lmao: Sure,if you say so. You either support LEO or you don't. You and your teaper ilk choose whether or not you support LEO depending on the race of the scum offenders.
Good to know....this guy is a racist buffoon. One of his first posts was about getting a black person to steal him a monkey or some other racist nonsense.. But, there are no racist cops.
Too bad no one put one in his dome. I simply hate racist cops. The racists without legal power are amusing but slime like this guy are dangerous like feral monkeys.

No
*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.

He claims he's black too, and he intimates his dreams about killing cops. He's probably a sad, weak, pathetic pasty fat white guy hanging out in his mother's basement and taking anti psychotics.

Yes we do know you're a racist. You say you're black and will assume any cop harassing you is racist and deserving of a bullet to the head. Evil racists asshole. That's what you are.
That explains your problems with reading comprehension. You dont even know what racist means.

No
Too bad no one put one in his dome. I simply hate racist cops. The racists with legal power are amusing but slime like this guy are dangerous like feral monkeys.

What's with you wanting to kill people?

No
Too bad no one put one in his dome. I simply hate racist cops. The racists with legal power are amusing but slime like this guy are dangerous like feral monkeys.

Whats with you being a racist and wanting to kill Blacks?

No
*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
Now I don't know who you were referring to.

No
You need help with your reading comprehension really badly. Are you starting to come to terms with this?

What with you being a racist and wanting to kill Blacks?

I don't want to kill anyone. I only said that when you try to kill cops like you dream about, I hope you get killed in the confrontation instead, not because you're a racist, but because the cops have a right to defend themselves against an asshole like you.

I don't want to kill anyone. I only said that when you try to kill cops like you dream about, I hope you get killed in the confrontation instead, not because you're a racist, but because the cops have a right to defend themselves against an asshole like you.
I dont dream about killing cops. I dont usually even give the subject any consideration until someone brings up the topic of dirty, racist cops up. I too have a right to defend myself against these dirty rotten racist cops. If I get killed then thats the price I have to pay. I dont have a problem with that. One thing I will not do is sit by passively and allow them to kill me.

They have BLOOD on their hands. The sooner people start REJECTING Al Sharpton the better

How much longer do we have to put up with the likes of Sharpton stirring the pot then
when something happens he comes out and comdemms the result of what he started.

If because of free speech we can't stop protesters from calling for dead cops then at least
we can shine the light on the organizers of that protest...
Let the world get to know those that called for and got what they wanted.
Dead cops.

I wonder how those protesters feel today.
Sad that most of them are probably happy and proud of their actions.

Too bad no one put one in his dome. I simply hate racist cops.

I dont dream about killing cops. I dont usually even give the subject any consideration until someone brings up the topic of dirty, racist cops up. I too have a right to defend myself against these dirty rotten racist cops. If I get killed then thats the price I have to pay. I dont have a problem with that. One thing I will not do is sit by passively and allow them to kill me.

Why would the cops kill you unless you gave them a reason to? Are you taking your meds?

No
Willful ignorance...these are the people YOU support. Tea Party terrorists and rabid racists. You chose some nice friends there.

Forum List

Back