2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

You said you want to shoot cops just for harassing you. I got it right in my signature line so nobody forgets.
Yeah I notice you keep saying. that. Guess what? I didnt give a shit yesterday and I still dont give a shit today.

Piece of shit wanna be cop killer. We'll all be safer when you're dead or in prison.
Be afraid. Be very afraid......if you are a racist or a racist cop. I intend to protect myself.

And you'll know that the cop is racist just because he's "harassing" you. That's all the proof you'll need to pull your Glock and bust a cap, right?
Sounds like you have figured it out. Why did it take you so long?

You said you want to shoot cops just for harassing you. I got it right in my signature line so nobody forgets.
Yeah I notice you keep saying. that. Guess what? I didnt give a shit yesterday and I still dont give a shit today.

Piece of shit wanna be cop killer. We'll all be safer when you're dead or in prison.
Be afraid. Be very afraid......if you are a racist or a racist cop. I intend to protect myself.
Exactly the position that every person in this country should have. Everyone should be afraid. Very afraid. And be ready to protect themselves from whoever approaches them. Any white person that does not expect an attack from blacks has no business being on the street.
I wont ever be afraid. I leave that to you bunker dwellers and end of the world nut cases. However, I will deal with anyone that attacks me.
635535880936820585.jpg

Exactly the position that every person in this country should have. Everyone should be afraid. Very afraid. And be ready to protect themselves from whoever approaches them. Any white person that does not expect an attack from blacks has no business being on the street.
I wont ever be afraid. I leave that to you bunker dwellers and end of the world nut cases. However, I will deal with anyone that attacks me.
635535880936820585.jpg
Does that mean you couldnt find the quote that caused your butt hurt?

No
LOL...whatever you say. Vigilante Show me a thread where the USMB hate ilk called for the terrorist teapers to be hunted down. From what I recall, you hypocrites were supporting the standoff and rooting for the terrorists when they said they would use women as human shields.

Go do your own work, I'm not your Boy! And WHY DID YOU LIE about Bundy and a killing? You lose any kind of credibility with shit like that! They were there to protect Bundy, from an overzealous Harry Reid, who wanted, and still wants that land! Feeding cows on public land ... how does that relate to the assassination of 2 cops?

The Bundy situation has absolutely nothing in common with this cop execution. The Loon is just attempting a very pathetic distraction.
But it has everything to do with your faux outrage.

*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
:lmao: Sure,if you say so. You either support LEO or you don't. You and your teaper ilk choose whether or not you support LEO depending on the race of the scum offenders.
and you are still a stupid idiot.

the only place someone like the asslooselips should be is:

You are ignoring content by this member.:2up:

635535880936820585.jpg

Now you're just being an idiot. You said, "Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones." Which indicates these two cops who were gunned down did something to be targeted. I'm just wondering what they did, you son of a bitch.

Do you people just make this shit up and pass it around with each other like a sick circle jerk?
Do you people ignore the truth to justify support for terrorists?

How many cops were wasted because of a wingnut's comments? And you can't prove that this came from the Tea Party, that's just your sick Leftist speculation.

How many teaper rampages went on after the Bundy terrorists seiged NV We know the couple that killed a NV cop were teaper terrorist. We know that Matthew Frein, a cop killer, was a teaper terrorist...the list of RW wackaddoodle killings is long.

You can deny it all you want...HYPOCRITE!

You just confirmed I was right. You people do make this up and pass it around like a homo circle jerk.

Still claiming Mack Brown didn't say it...here is the video AGAIN. PATHETIC!

Are you still trying to find a way to runaway from the lefts call for dead cops....your falling all over yourself...quit trying.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
635535880936820585.jpg

Now you're just being an idiot. You said, "Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones." Which indicates these two cops who were gunned down did something to be targeted. I'm just wondering what they did, you son of a bitch.
It only indicates that if you have bad reading comprehension. The shooter didn't even know the cops so who is to say they did something to him or a loved one. Do they breed you retards on a farm or something?

Bill de Blazio is an avowed Communist. Or didn't you know that?

He most definitely is. Bill de Blazio should be forced to resign as Mayor of NY. Immediately!

What kind of ignorant and immigrant type behavior is that? In America we respect the rights of all ideologies to hold political office when the people have voted them in. That said, why can't a real commie hold office if elected? Why do you hate freedom and liberty? DO you come from a commie country?

Voting communists into office doesn't lead to freedom. From salt to transfats, to soda capacities, to people dying over cigarette taxes, New York is not free with communists in charge.

Yeah, Mayor Michael Bloomberg was a commie

okie dokie

Yes.

He was.
So is the current mayor.

No
Go do your own work, I'm not your Boy! And WHY DID YOU LIE about Bundy and a killing? You lose any kind of credibility with shit like that! They were there to protect Bundy, from an overzealous Harry Reid, who wanted, and still wants that land! Feeding cows on public land ... how does that relate to the assassination of 2 cops?

The Bundy situation has absolutely nothing in common with this cop execution. The Loon is just attempting a very pathetic distraction.

*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
:lmao: Sure,if you say so. You either support LEO or you don't. You and your teaper ilk choose whether or not you support LEO depending on the race of the scum offenders.
So you don't support LEO. I figured as much...just another teaper hypocrite.

No

*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
I am retired LEO. I said you are an idiot, idiot.

No

*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
Were you a dirty racist LEO?

No
*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
You are a bigger racist than I am retard.

No
You are a bigger racist than I am retard.
You dont know if I am a racist or not so please answer the question.

Looks like another cop got gunned down in Florida. Cops better rethink their policies or get better cops. Dont know what the circumstance are. Could just be a coincidence

Police officer shot and killed in Florida - CNN.com

So now this cop had it coming too? Is there any limit to how much of an evil asshole you can be?
You seem to have a problem reading my comments. Again I ask you to quote where I said the cop had it coming.

Forum List

Back