2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

New York got in this position by being democrat. The republican lost. The two top candidates were DiBlasio and a dyke lesbian. In the lowest voter turnout in city history the lesbian was rejected and DiBlasio won with 73% of the vote. That was enough to be considered a landslide. That's what happened to put NYC in this position.

New York is not better off when Republicans win. Bloomberg.

I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.

Please post some links to Tea Party protestors chanting "Kill The Cops" and then looting stores and spraying walls with anarchist graffiti.
How about the FNC broadcast of the teapers threatening to use women as human shields...or is that acceptable to you? Where was your outrage then> HYPOCRITE DEFINED.

I keep forgetting, are you the gay one or the pseudo-con?
Hope you retards that hate the police are happy.

If the government doesn't care about cops killing civilians without just ....

Who told you 'it' doesn't? Don't let your emotions rob you of reason (to say nothing of morality).

The fact they rarely ever get prosecuted for it.

That's because it rarely happens.

Irrelevant. The percentage of cops who kill an unarmed civilian and ultimately go to trial for it is extremely low. Same goes for those who are guilty of brutality that doesn't result in a death.

Most of the young black men who are killed in the U.S. are killed by other young black men.

Red Herring. Who said anything about black people?

The Jews are absolutely loving this.

jew-cartoon.gif

This is one of the posts where I Really Miss Neg Rep. What a file antisemite you are.

I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.

Please post some links to Tea Party protestors chanting "Kill The Cops" and then looting stores and spraying walls with anarchist graffiti.
How about the FNC broadcast of the teapers threatening to use women as human shields...or is that acceptable to you? Where was your outrage then> HYPOCRITE DEFINED.

If the government doesn't care about cops killing civilians without just ....

Who told you 'it' doesn't? Don't let your emotions rob you of reason (to say nothing of morality).

The fact they rarely ever get prosecuted for it.

That's because it rarely happens.

Irrelevant. The percentage of cops who kill an unarmed civilian and ultimately go to trial for it is extremely low. Same goes for those who are guilty of brutality that doesn't result in a death.

Most of the young black men who are killed in the U.S. are killed by other young black men.

Red Herring. Who said anything about black people?

Link?

I am happy if they were dirty cops. If not then I feel for their families.
You are a pathetic piece of shit.
Youre a pitiful piece of old dog shit.

You're the reason that cops are very nervous whenever they have to pull anyone over for speeding. They never know when they might be dealing with an asshole like you who thinks it's ok to shoot them for harassment. If your confrontation with the police ever does occur as you dream it does, I truly hope it's you who gets shot and killed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
What does that do? Does it make it more heinous or something?

Yes, it makes you a self-centered ass.
Nothing self centered about not being a victim of someones inferiority complex. Cops dont get to exercise their power issues with me and get away with it.

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.
Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

You said you want to shoot cops just for harassing you. I got it right in my signature line so nobody forgets.
Yeah I notice you keep saying. that. Guess what? I didnt give a shit yesterday and I still dont give a shit today.

No outrage is necessary. You are comparing two dead cops with no one getting hurt.
Except the cops killed in NV by the teaper couple who placed a Teaper flag over the body.

Pseudo-Cons threatening to use women as human shields...yeah...no outrage necessary WHEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!

Teapers have killed more than two cops...they have destroyed America and true Conservatism.

I am happy if they were dirty cops. If not then I feel for their families.
You are a pathetic piece of shit.
Youre a pitiful piece of old dog shit.

You're the reason that cops are very nervous whenever they have to pull anyone over for speeding. They never know when they might be dealing with an asshole like you who thinks it's ok to shoot them for harassment. If your confrontation with the police ever does occur as you dream it does, I truly hope it's you who gets shot and killed.
Good. I hope they stay nervous. Maybe then they wont pull me over for being Black.

Yes, it makes you a self-centered ass.
Nothing self centered about not being a victim of someones inferiority complex. Cops dont get to exercise their power issues with me and get away with it.

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.
Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

You said you want to shoot cops just for harassing you. I got it right in my signature line so nobody forgets.
Yeah I notice you keep saying. that. Guess what? I didnt give a shit yesterday and I still dont give a shit today.

Piece of shit wanna be cop killer. We'll all be safer when you're dead or in prison.

I thought you forwarded them my Ip address?
laugh.gif

You are a fucking idiot. too bad your bluff was badly disguised. Must have really pissed you off to make yourself look so stupid. If they wont care why are you so butthurt?

Sure I did. And all the info about you on USMB. Its very easy in the LE world buddy. They likely wont care..because a little research will show you are an obese moron living with mom. Bit with all your cop threats...itd be irresponsible of me not to have my former coworkers in LE look into it. Especially after todays events. Dont be shocked if you get a phone call in a week or so haha!
What is a phone call going to do? You do realize I dont have to talk to them right? Again if they wont care why are you whining about it? Do you think I should allow cops to harass me and I havent done anything?

Im not whining. It did my duty. Im just posting debate stuff now. They can sort out be which online threats are legit and not. The part where you said youd put hollow points through a cops head...yeah theh may take a look at that.

But...I retired from that job thwt looks into that stuff years ago. Ill let the new guys sort it out.
What will happen after they look at it? Let me tell you. Nothing. Its probably best you let the new guys sort it out. Obviously you are lying or you were incompetent at your job. Come on. At least tell me what browser I am using. IE, Fox fire, Chrome? Dont be so butthurt next time. It only serves to amuse me.

Nobody has to find your IP address to report you. Once the report is submitted, anyone investigating your threats toward law enforcement will see your address.
I know that moron. What I was laughing at was his claim he had my IP. You racist clowns bluff like neutered chihuahuas.

Piece of shit wanna be cop killer. We'll all be safer when you're dead or in prison.
Be afraid. Be very afraid......if you are a racist or a racist cop. I intend to protect myself.

Do you people just make this shit up and pass it around with each other like a sick circle jerk?
Do you people ignore the truth to justify support for terrorists?

Forum List

Back