2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.
Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

You said you want to shoot cops just for harassing you. I got it right in my signature line so nobody forgets.
Yeah I notice you keep saying. that. Guess what? I didnt give a shit yesterday and I still dont give a shit today.

Piece of shit wanna be cop killer. We'll all be safer when you're dead or in prison.
Be afraid. Be very afraid......if you are a racist or a racist cop. I intend to protect myself.

And you'll know that the cop is racist just because he's "harassing" you. That's all the proof you'll need to pull your Glock and bust a cap, right?

The thread is NOT about you. It's about two innocent people who were gunned down by a psychotic murderer.
Then dont make it about me. If those cops were innocent people then like I said with my first post thats not cool. If they were crooked cops I'm glad someone shot them.

You said you want to shoot cops just for harassing you. I got it right in my signature line so nobody forgets.
Yeah I notice you keep saying. that. Guess what? I didnt give a shit yesterday and I still dont give a shit today.

Piece of shit wanna be cop killer. We'll all be safer when you're dead or in prison.
Be afraid. Be very afraid......if you are a racist or a racist cop. I intend to protect myself.

Ah, so now you are the Thought Executioner. Good to know.

Here's another...

“It’s f– open season on us right now,” one officer said. “When is he going to step up?”
Step up and do what?

Ask the New York's finest....here's another you can question....

Vernon Geberth, a retired NYPD homicide lieutenant who wrote what is considered the detective’s bible, “Practical Homicide Investigation,’’ was unmoved.

“De Blasio’s comments have given license to the anti-police activists and thugs to attack the police,” he said. “His comments have been absolutely despicable. Telling his son he should be afraid of the police? I’m not surprised these two police officers have been assassinated as a direct result of de Blasio’s comments.”
Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones.

You son of a bitch. What did those two cops do to deserve being targeted in your warped world view. They weren't even harassing anyone which we already know is grounds for death by hollowpoint according to you.
Who said those specific cops did anything?

I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.

Please post some links to Tea Party protestors chanting "Kill The Cops" and then looting stores and spraying walls with anarchist graffiti.
How about the FNC broadcast of the teapers threatening to use women as human shields...or is that acceptable to you? Where was your outrage then> HYPOCRITE DEFINED.

I keep forgetting, are you the gay one or the pseudo-con?

Do you people just make this shit up and pass it around with each other like a sick circle jerk?
Do you people ignore the truth to justify support for terrorists?

How many cops were wasted because of a wingnut's comments? And you can't prove that this came from the Tea Party, that's just your sick Leftist speculation.

Terrorists...just in case the assholes who say I am lying about the teapers threatening to use women as human shields call me a liar again.

Exactly the position that every person in this country should have. Everyone should be afraid. Very afraid. And be ready to protect themselves from whoever approaches them. Any white person that does not expect an attack from blacks has no business being on the street.

Everyone wants cops to be tough on criminals except criminals. What sane people dont want is cops profiling racially and killing people.

No, not everyone does, obviously. ^^^^ Don't break the law. Don't fight the police. Simple.
No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Fine. You go head to head with the police to show how not intimidated you are by them.

Forward the Light Brigade!

Hopefully it will get caught on a dash cam because I really want to see it..especially if they shoot your dumb ass.
That wont happen because I will put a hollow point in their dome before they know what hit them. Let a cop harass me and I havent done anything.

Really? If a cop told you to "move along", you'd kill him.

You really are a vile piece of shit.
I understand most of you racists are pretty stupid. You really are an idiotic piece of shit.

Here's another...

“It’s f– open season on us right now,” one officer said. “When is he going to step up?”
Step up and do what?

Vernon Geberth, a retired NYPD homicide lieutenant who wrote what is considered the detective’s bible, “Practical Homicide Investigation,’’ was unmoved.

“De Blasio’s comments have given license to the anti-police activists and thugs to attack the police,” he said. “His comments have been absolutely despicable. Telling his son he should be afraid of the police? I’m not surprised these two police officers have been assassinated as a direct result of de Blasio’s comments.”
Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones.

You son of a bitch. What did those two cops do to deserve being targeted in your warped world view. They weren't even harassing anyone which we already know is grounds for death by hollowpoint according to you.

You moron. You just said that cops deserve to be targeted when they harass people. That is what I was responding to. Who did these cops harass? What did they do to be targeted in your warped, depraved world view?

He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.

Please post some links to Tea Party protestors chanting "Kill The Cops" and then looting stores and spraying walls with anarchist graffiti.
How about the FNC broadcast of the teapers threatening to use women as human shields...or is that acceptable to you? Where was your outrage then> HYPOCRITE DEFINED.

Do you people just make this shit up and pass it around with each other like a sick circle jerk?

How many cops were wasted because of a wingnut's comments? And you can't prove that this came from the Tea Party, that's just your sick Leftist speculation.

How many teaper rampages went on after the Bundy terrorists seiged NV We know the couple that killed a NV cop were teaper terrorist. We know that Matthew Frein, a cop killer, was a teaper terrorist...the list of RW wackaddoodle killings is long.

You can deny it all you want...HYPOCRITE!

Step up and do what?

You moron. You just said that cops deserve to be targeted when they harass people. That is what I was responding to. Who did these cops harass? What did they do to be targeted in your warped, depraved world view?
When did I say that? Can you provide me the quotes?

How many teaper rampages went on after the Bundy terrorists seiged NV We know the couple that killed a NV cop were teaper terrorist. We know that Matthew Frein, a cop killer, was a teaper terrorist...the list of RW wackaddoodle killings is long.

You just confirmed I was right. You people do make this up and pass it around like a homo circle jerk.

No, not everyone does, obviously. ^^^^ Don't break the law. Don't fight the police. Simple.
No I'm pretty sure everyone does. You dont have to break the law for cops to harass you if you are Black. No i wont stand still for it. I'm neither timid nor docile.

Fine. You go head to head with the police to show how not intimidated you are by them.

Forward the Light Brigade!

Hopefully it will get caught on a dash cam because I really want to see it..especially if they shoot your dumb ass.
That wont happen because I will put a hollow point in their dome before they know what hit them. Let a cop harass me and I havent done anything.

Really? If a cop told you to "move along", you'd kill him.

You really are a vile piece of shit.
I understand most of you racists are pretty stupid. You really are an idiotic piece of shit.

And once again, you prove the absolute bankrupt nature of the word "Racist". I challenge you to find any posts on this board which prove I'm a racist. Here's a clue: you won't. I have consistently advocated for judging people on their own words and actions.

You, on the other hand, can't get beyond skin color.

Here is the metrosexual Muslim assassin.

article-2882586-2433B02700000578-960_964x399.jpg

And from what I heard as of late last night, NYC media have not reported the killer was a Muslim.

Step up and do what?

Neither of the murdered cops were white.

It's the post I responded to. Don't be stupid.

Exactly the position that every person in this country should have. Everyone should be afraid. Very afraid. And be ready to protect themselves from whoever approaches them. Any white person that does not expect an attack from blacks has no business being on the street.
I wont ever be afraid. I leave that to you bunker dwellers and end of the world nut cases. However, I will deal with anyone that attacks me.

You just confirmed I was right. You people do make this up and pass it around like a homo circle jerk.

Still claiming Mack Brown didn't say it...here is the video AGAIN. PATHETIC!

It's the post I responded to. Don't be stupid.
I dont see anything in my post that says what you claim. Are you blind or just stupid?

Forum List

Back