2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Oh RetiredGySgt ...still waiting for you to clarify...are you saying Bundy cop killers didn't train sniper weapons on LEO. Are you saying white, hate filled Bundy supporters didn't threaten to use women as human shields...like terrorists while they were in a standoff with LEO?

Who did they kill with the Bundy situation? Why are you lying? Just to be a bad ass black? Women there put themselves in front of their men, not placed there by the men. What would you have whites do about a WHITE SURVIVALIST that had an experience with police and wanted revenge? There were more than a few threads in here where we of the right said they should hunt that prick down and kill him, why not go back and look instead of making stupid statements!
Because he is a stupid libtard.
LOL...whatever you say. Vigilante Show me a thread where the USMB hate ilk called for the terrorist teapers to be hunted down. From what I recall, you hypocrites were supporting the standoff and rooting for the terrorists when they said they would use women as human shields.

Go do your own work, I'm not your Boy! And WHY DID YOU LIE about Bundy and a killing? You lose any kind of credibility with shit like that! They were there to protect Bundy, from an overzealous Harry Reid, who wanted, and still wants that land! Feeding cows on public land ... how does that relate to the assassination of 2 cops?

The Bundy situation has absolutely nothing in common with this cop execution. The Loon is just attempting a very pathetic distraction.
But it has everything to do with your faux outrage.

Who did they kill with the Bundy situation? Why are you lying? Just to be a bad ass black? Women there put themselves in front of their men, not placed there by the men. What would you have whites do about a WHITE SURVIVALIST that had an experience with police and wanted revenge? There were more than a few threads in here where we of the right said they should hunt that prick down and kill him, why not go back and look instead of making stupid statements!
LOL...whatever you say. Vigilante Show me a thread where the USMB hate ilk called for the terrorist teapers to be hunted down. From what I recall, you hypocrites were supporting the standoff and rooting for the terrorists when they said they would use women as human shields.

Go do your own work, I'm not your Boy! And WHY DID YOU LIE about Bundy and a killing? You lose any kind of credibility with shit like that! They were there to protect Bundy, from an overzealous Harry Reid, who wanted, and still wants that land! Feeding cows on public land ... how does that relate to the assassination of 2 cops?

The Bundy situation has absolutely nothing in common with this cop execution. The Loon is just attempting a very pathetic distraction.

*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.

Huh? He's the Mayor you bozo

Out of respect for NYPD wishes the De Blasio should stay far away from that funeral. He has not acted as a Mayor, Dante'. The NYPD are deeply offended by his words, actions and his communist agenda. They do not want him at their funerals. He needs to respect that. So do you.

Communist agenda? wtf do you get this crap?

Bill de Blazio is an avowed Communist. Or didn't you know that?

He most definitely is. Bill de Blazio should be forced to resign as Mayor of NY. Immediately!

What kind of ignorant and immigrant type behavior is that? In America we respect the rights of all ideologies to hold political office when the people have voted them in. That said, why can't a real commie hold office if elected? Why do you hate freedom and liberty? DO you come from a commie country?

Voting communists into office doesn't lead to freedom. From salt to transfats, to soda capacities, to people dying over cigarette taxes, New York is not free with communists in charge.

I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.

Please post some links to Tea Party protestors chanting "Kill The Cops" and then looting stores and spraying walls with anarchist graffiti.
How about the FNC broadcast of the teapers threatening to use women as human shields...or is that acceptable to you? Where was your outrage then> HYPOCRITE DEFINED.

I keep forgetting, are you the gay one or the pseudo-con?

Out of respect for NYPD wishes the De Blasio should stay far away from that funeral. He has not acted as a Mayor, Dante'. The NYPD are deeply offended by his words, actions and his communist agenda. They do not want him at their funerals. He needs to respect that. So do you.

He most definitely is. Bill de Blazio should be forced to resign as Mayor of NY. Immediately!

What kind of ignorant and immigrant type behavior is that? In America we respect the rights of all ideologies to hold political office when the people have voted them in. That said, why can't a real commie hold office if elected? Why do you hate freedom and liberty? DO you come from a commie country?

I was wrong. You are not looking for a job with ACLU. You must be looking for a job as a script writer for Saturday Night Live. Still. You are not funny, Dante'. Why can't a real Communist hold office if elected? Because America is the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Not the Land of the Enslaved and Home of the Cowards. That's why.

So you admit to hating freedom and liberty. Good :clap2:

New York got in this position by being democrat. The republican lost. The two top candidates were DiBlasio and a dyke lesbian. In the lowest voter turnout in city history the lesbian was rejected and DiBlasio won with 73% of the vote. That was enough to be considered a landslide. That's what happened to put NYC in this position.

*bbbbzzzztttttt!*

Wrong again, moron.
:lmao: Sure,if you say so. You either support LEO or you don't. You and your teaper ilk choose whether or not you support LEO depending on the race of the scum offenders.

Voting communists into office doesn't lead to freedom. From salt to transfats, to soda capacities, to people dying over cigarette taxes, New York is not free with communists in charge.

Yeah, Mayor Michael Bloomberg was a commie

okie dokie

and you people wonder why America never supports one of your kind for higher office?

I am from PA and I have family near where is this shooting occurred. It has never been reported that the fool that ambushed those two State Troopers had any ties to the Tea Party whatsoever.
He was outraged over a black President...claimed he lost his rights, claimed that gov't is too intrusive...he was certainly a teaper.

Please post some links to Tea Party protestors chanting "Kill The Cops" and then looting stores and spraying walls with anarchist graffiti.
How about the FNC broadcast of the teapers threatening to use women as human shields...or is that acceptable to you? Where was your outrage then> HYPOCRITE DEFINED.

Hope you retards that hate the police are happy.

If the government doesn't care about cops killing civilians without just ....

Who told you 'it' doesn't? Don't let your emotions rob you of reason (to say nothing of morality).

The fact they rarely ever get prosecuted for it.

That's because it rarely happens.

Most of the young black men who are killed in the U.S. are killed by other young black men.

Where is your outrage?

No outrage is necessary. You are comparing two dead cops with no one getting hurt.

Do you people just make this shit up and pass it around with each other like a sick circle jerk?

Do you people just make this shit up and pass it around with each other like a sick circle jerk?

It's their way of celebrating all the Racial Healing Obama has given America.

Yeah, Mayor Michael Bloomberg was a commie

okie dokie

Yes.

He was.

He was assassinated. Probably by one of these nut jobs that have been protesting police brutality.

Here, a picture of the slime. No not De Blasio's just yet. God may he step down. I know...when hell freezes over!

Cop Killer Ismaaiyl Brinsley Posted Quranic Verse 8216 And Strike Terror Into Their Hearts 8217 PJ Tatler

And a Muslim according to his statement on his now-defunct Facebook page:

SNIP:

In November, while he was apparently in Atlanta, Brinsley posted that he had got into a fight with a panhandler. He notes that after he stopped the fight he found out the panhandler was a “Muslim too” and the pair, according to his own account, went to a bar for a drink:

The Jews are absolutely loving this.

jew-cartoon.gif

Forum List

Back