2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

No
and you are still a stupid idiot.
So you don't support LEO. I figured as much...just another teaper hypocrite.
I am retired LEO. I said you are an idiot, idiot.
Good to know....this guy is a racist buffoon. One of his first posts was about getting a black person to steal him a monkey or some other racist nonsense.. But, there are no racist cops.
Now I don't know who you were referring to.
Willful ignorance...these are the people YOU support. Tea Party terrorists and rabid racists. You chose some nice friends there.

Thanks for clearing that up. You're a racist calling others racist. Got it.

Good to know....this guy is a racist buffoon. One of his first posts was about getting a black person to steal him a monkey or some other racist nonsense.. But, there are no racist cops.
Too bad no one put one in his dome. I simply hate racist cops. The racists with legal power are amusing but slime like this guy are dangerous like feral monkeys.

What's with you wanting to kill people?
What with you being a racist and wanting to kill Blacks?

I don't want to kill anyone. I only said that when you try to kill cops like you dream about, I hope you get killed in the confrontation instead, not because you're a racist, but because the cops have a right to defend themselves against an asshole like you.
. I too have a right to defend myself against these dirty rotten racist cops.
No you don't. You type people don't get to make the rules, especially when being questioned or detained by police..

Too bad no one put one in his dome. I simply hate racist cops.
Too bad no one put one in his dome. I simply hate racist cops. The racists with legal power are amusing but slime like this guy are dangerous like feral monkeys.

What's with you wanting to kill people?
What with you being a racist and wanting to kill Blacks?

I don't want to kill anyone. I only said that when you try to kill cops like you dream about, I hope you get killed in the confrontation instead, not because you're a racist, but because the cops have a right to defend themselves against an asshole like you.
I dont dream about killing cops. I dont usually even give the subject any consideration until someone brings up the topic of dirty, racist cops up. I too have a right to defend myself against these dirty rotten racist cops. If I get killed then thats the price I have to pay. I dont have a problem with that. One thing I will not do is sit by passively and allow them to kill me.

Why would the cops kill you unless you gave them a reason to? Are you taking your meds?

I dont accept that they have a reason just because they perceive one. Me being Black is not a valid reason. I dont have any meds to take. You on the other hand need to get your reading comprehension checked. You stay confused.

So you don't support LEO. I figured as much...just another teaper hypocrite.
Willful ignorance...these are the people YOU support. Tea Party terrorists and rabid racists. You chose some nice friends there.

Thanks for clearing that up. You're a racist calling others racist. Got it.
Youre a racist with a reading comprehension problem.

The Jews are absolutely loving this.

jew-cartoon.gif

What do the Jews have to do with this, Steve? Absolutely nothing. That's what. Take your anti-semitic hatred elsewhere. It isn't wanted here.
They have everything to do with it. You are just too blind to see the bigger picture.

[

PS> I lean liberal on social issues and I don't agree with this act at all. It makes me feel really bad.

There are consequences for voting for Liberals. One is that they like to make victims of minorities. They preach victimization any chance they can. As long as the minorities think they are victims and they think the Left will save them then they will be a core voting block of the Left. It is scam.

When the protestors in NY were marching in the streets chanting "kill the cops" they were responding to Obama, Holder, Sharpton and deBlazio that had told them that police are racist in America.

The blood of the policemen are on the hands of the race baiters in this country and Obama, deBlazio, Holder and that nitwit Sharpton are at the top of that list.

If you are liberal then you probably would have voted for Obama, that appointed Holder as his AG and Sharpton as his "race relation advisor" and if you lived in New York would have probably voted for deBlazio as Mayor.

You would have a degree of responsibility.

He claims he's black too, and he intimates his dreams about killing cops. He's probably a sad, weak, pathetic pasty fat white guy hanging out in his mother's basement and taking anti psychotics.

He's likely a troll.

View attachment 35209
How did you come by this pic of Americanfirst or is this you?

I hacked into your Shutterfly account and found your self-portraits.

If it weren't a violation of board policy, I'd post the ones of you f*cking your miniature schnauzer.
Whats a Shutterfly? Never heard of that service. Stop kidding everyone. You know thats your fat ass in that picture. :laugh:

Blacks need to realize if they kill all the cops, who'll protect them from the fed up white victims' families?

Be afraid. Be very afraid......if you are a racist or a racist cop. I intend to protect myself.
Exactly the position that every person in this country should have. Everyone should be afraid. Very afraid. And be ready to protect themselves from whoever approaches them. Any white person that does not expect an attack from blacks has no business being on the street.
I wont ever be afraid. I leave that to you bunker dwellers and end of the world nut cases. However, I will deal with anyone that attacks me.
635535880936820585.jpg
Does that mean you couldnt find the quote that caused your butt hurt?

Now you're just being an idiot. You said, "Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones." Which indicates these two cops who were gunned down did something to be targeted. I'm just wondering what they did, you son of a bitch.
You rotten piece of simian scum. That's right those two cops "did something wrong" which made them deserve to be killed. Walk into any bar in NYC and say that. Please.

Exactly the position that every person in this country should have. Everyone should be afraid. Very afraid. And be ready to protect themselves from whoever approaches them. Any white person that does not expect an attack from blacks has no business being on the street.
I wont ever be afraid. I leave that to you bunker dwellers and end of the world nut cases. However, I will deal with anyone that attacks me.
635535880936820585.jpg

Now you're just being an idiot. You said, "Sounds like another retarded cop. Cops are their own worst enemies. If they dont want people targeting them they should cease killing and harassing people. We need cops. Good cops not dirty ones." Which indicates these two cops who were gunned down did something to be targeted. I'm just wondering what they did, you son of a bitch.
You rotten piece of simian scum. That's right those two cops "did something wrong" which made them deserve to be killed. Walk into any bar in NYC and say that. Please.
Who the hell are you talking to?

Since the man killed himself, you have no evidence of what his motives were
. And since neither cop was white or particularly privileged, you're claim is bogus. It is certain that he didn't know them personally. The fact is that other than his known hatred for cops in general (he was, after all, a hardened criminal with a long record), and the fact that he had already shot his girlfriend and was apparently on a violent rampage, we have no other indication as to his motive in this instance. He was a hard core criminal; how many such criminals do you know like cops? The rest of your rant is simply irrelevant word salad.

Really? Tunnel-vision much?

ismaaiyl-brinsley-52.jpg

635535880936820585.jpg

You seem to be trying to escape being held accountable for YOUR HAVING SET BLAME ON THE POLICEMEN THAT WERE MURDERED BY THE PRODUCT OF OBAMA CONSTITUENT.

Which would seem to indicate the likelihood that you are a constituent of obama... doing what such do.

So tell the board: DO YOU BELIEVE THOSE POLICEMEN WERE GUILTY OF A CRIME< THUS DESERVED TO BE EXECUTED? Or Not?

You've got real bad pal. Every fucking one of your posts mentions the Tea Party. What happened? Did your daddy who was a REP 'touch you' when your were a kid?
Go get some therapy.
Why are teapers immune to the rules on this forum?
crying-baby-1.gif
Racist douche supporting another racist douche...normal. That faggot would be banned if he weren';t a racist. Gotta keep the stormfront mentality on USMB....

Now where the word "racist" is being used, you can rest assured that this user of such is a proponent of executing police officers.

It's means the same as "Reactionary", "JEW!", "CAPITALIST!", "CORPORATIST!", etc., etc.

Just another expression of the impotent air grind common to the Ideological Left.

Last edited:
Another pussy boy. you and Dannyboy come on over.

ROFLMNAO! I guess I will never tire of watching feminized Leftist males express their flaccid perspective.

(Careful kids... that poor loser is one bad decision from gunning down a school...)
:lmao: Only white kids shoot up schools like that. Savages!

More black kids die from other blacks, just not a dozen at a time. You don't want to compare white children shot by white gunmen in schools to the number of black children shot by blacks in the ghettos. The facts may prove embarrassing.

Forum List

Back