2 days after libs worst day of the year, Trump kills it in Poland.

What moron are you talking about?
If you're a republican look in the mirror

Why would I need to visit Mexico or Canada? Do you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about?
Who asked you to visit ? I'd like to see Trump visit so he'd get a better idea how most people feel about him

Then why didn't you say so? Why were you telling me to go?
Where here did I tell YOU to go?
LOL how come the moron doesn't visit Mexico or Canada ??? After all they need us more than we need them Very few places in the world that ah can go without being jeered His only supporters are morons who he conned

Do you read at higher than a third grade level?

Read what you posted. Do you have ANY idea what you are saying?

If you're a republican look in the mirror

Why would I need to visit Mexico or Canada? Do you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about?
Who asked you to visit ? I'd like to see Trump visit so he'd get a better idea how most people feel about him

LOL how come the moron doesn't visit Mexico or Canada ??? After all they need us more than we need them Very few places in the world that ah can go without being jeered His only supporters are morons who he conned

Why do you think when I'm talking about trump you think I'm talking about you ?? I'm sure you have about 30 IQ points on that idiot although I wouldn't brag if I were you

Why do you think when I'm talking about trump you think I'm talking about you ?? I'm sure you have about 30 IQ points on that idiot although I wouldn't brag if I were you

Learn to read and write dumbfuck.

Dismissed.

Learn to read and write dumbfuck.

Dismissed.
You fail comprehension You must be a republican't

The libs just can't catch a break...The First Lady enjoys a surge in favorability across the board; Republicans (+24), Democrats (+12), men (+17), women (+15), voters under age 45 (+18) and ages 45 and over (+16) all view her more positively than a year ago.

The libs just can't catch a break...The First Lady enjoys a surge in favorability across the board; Republicans (+24), Democrats (+12), men (+17), women (+15), voters under age 45 (+18) and ages 45 and over (+16) all view her more positively than a year ago.
Still say WTF happened ? Everyone wrong or did Russia really hack our election process?

Anti capitalist = I'm a loser who can't complete in the marketplace of human beings so I'd rather destroy the system. Betas.

Yes, Western Civilization - freedom, tolerance & secularism - is far superior to all else. If you think that's racist, tough. Grow up.

For decades, American jobs have been ripped out of our communities, industries and towns have been stripped bare, and the entire communities have been uprooted and left. Foreign nations got rich at America’s expense – and many special interests profited from this great global theft of American wealth.

NO MORE, FOLKS, NO MORE! The era of economic surrender is over – and a new national pride is sweeping across America.

DEUHsv7XcAABjeX.jpg

Forum List

Back