2 days after libs worst day of the year, Trump kills it in Poland.

JFK in Europe in the 60s gave basically the same speech Donald gave.

today JFK would be run out of the Democrat party.

Can you believe the media is saying the cheering crowds for Trump in Poland were "forced" to be there? These idiots have lost their minds.

Trump and Putin will be discussing how to prevent global flooding after today's liberal snowflake meltdown.

The only thing we need to apologize for is Obama getting elected twice.

Actually he was overwhelmingly elected by a majority of Americans TWICE

Something Republicans cannot claim
Killing it in poland?? lol Maybe getting killed in Germany They hate the pos's guts

That's because the German politicians and media are globalist assholes who hated us even before 0bama came along. Fuck them, they need us more than we need them and they will be begging us soon because they are in a nose dive.
LOL how come the moron doesn't visit Mexico or Canada ??? After all they need us more than we need them Very few places in the world that ah can go without being jeered His only supporters are morons who he conned

What moron are you talking about?
If you're a republican look in the mirror

Not for long.

For long, long, long time now.

Put away your gazing ball, it's not even real glass.
The only reason Germany is even on the map is because of Hitler. Merkel is the worst chancellor Germany has ever had.

Hell, Hitler is probably responsible for the modern economies of all of Western Europe except Britain.

The US is responsible for their economies....Marshall Plan
That only happened because of Hitler.

If Hitler hadn't carried on World War 2, Western Europe would be about as poor as Eastern Europe with a much bigger populous(which I would much prefer)

Hitler is also entirely responsible for awakening the German innovative spirit that Merkel desperately clings to.

Hitler united Soviet Russians to fight to take over Central- East Europe including Poland.

The 2 bullies Hitler, an Stalin killed a lot of White people.

I truly don't grasp why on Stormfront, many think that Hitler was a savior of White folks or as they might say White volks.
He pushed the left to insanity and created a new era of white guilt that engulfed all of Europe.

But nevertheless, Germany did become a much richer and more powerful country than it would have otherwise would be today, and Europe's infrastructure was updated.

Actually he was overwhelmingly elected by a majority of Americans TWICE

Something Republicans cannot claim
Killing it in poland?? lol Maybe getting killed in Germany They hate the pos's guts

That's because the German politicians and media are globalist assholes who hated us even before 0bama came along. Fuck them, they need us more than we need them and they will be begging us soon because they are in a nose dive.
LOL how come the moron doesn't visit Mexico or Canada ??? After all they need us more than we need them Very few places in the world that ah can go without being jeered His only supporters are morons who he conned

Why would I need to visit Mexico or Canada? Do you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about?

That speech by Trump was the best foreign policy speech by an American President since Reagan's "tear down this wall".

Much better than anything the Kenyan Catastrophe ever said in his numerous "Apologize for America" speeches.

Why would I need to visit Mexico or Canada? Do you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about?
Who asked you to visit ? I'd like to see Trump visit so he'd get a better idea how most people feel about him

JFK in Europe in the 60s gave basically the same speech Donald gave.

today JFK would be run out of the Democrat party.

It's pretty much the same article 5 affirming speech every modern president made. Except for this president this is the first time in his presidency he brought himself to explicitly agree with that principle. Good on him to clear this low bar, even better on his advisers who clearly were successful in force feeding him this one.

P.S. JFK would do well in Democrat party. Not so much for tax-raising, big spending, amnesty loving Ronnie in today's Republican party.

Last edited:
Glad he spoke well in Poland, that country has had along hard journey. waiting to see how its repression of media works out. on that both presidents seem to agree.

If he's so popular, why did he hire a crowd to cheer him? He's too damn dumb to book rooms but he had the foresight to hire fans.

The protests are against globalization because trump is the biggest globalist of all.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Who asked you to visit ? I'd like to see Trump visit so he'd get a better idea how most people feel about him

Then why didn't you say so? Why were you telling me to go?

Great....lets see an example

I can provide some examples of Obama's international leadership....what do you have on Trump?
Obumma was President for 8 years, Trump is President for 0 years.

Is that math too great for you?
Obama is a Rock Star around the world
Trump is openly mocked and mistrusted
Trump is not President of the World, he is President of the USA. However you are correct that Obama is highly respected by ISIS
Obama is highly respected by the GOP created Isis? I doubt it.
Obama will not admit that radical islam even exist, thus they were free to do as they chose under the Obumma
That's a total f*cking lie. He didn't want to put down Islam in public because we want their help fighting terrorists. Are all right wingers as stupid as you? Just kidding. I already know the answer.

Obumma was President for 8 years, Trump is President for 0 years.

Is that math too great for you?
Trump is not President of the World, he is President of the USA. However you are correct that Obama is highly respected by ISIS
Obama will not admit that radical islam even exist, thus they were free to do as they chose under the Obumma
That's a total f*cking lie. He didn't want to put down Islam in public because we want their help fighting terrorists. Are all right wingers as stupid as you? Just kidding. I already know the answer.

It's absolutely true, no one denies it but you. You are just an idiot liar.

If he's so popular, why did he hire a crowd to cheer him? He's too damn dumb to book rooms but he had the foresight to hire fans.

The protests are against globalization because trump is the biggest globalist of all.

He didn't hire anyone, that's a fake news story.
It's been reported all over the world you ignorant slag. WTF is wrong with you ignorant right wingers. Stupids not fun. So quit playing stupid.

Polish politicians busing people in for Trump speech - CNNPolitics.com

Poland will borrow a Communist Party tactic of bussing in crowds to ensure Trump gets a warm welcome

Poland to bus in Trump supporters for speech: Report

It's not true. If he felt that way, he wouldn't have taken out Bin Laden after the Republicans let Bin Laden go.

He didn't hire anyone, that's a fake news story.
It's been reported all over the world you ignorant slag. WTF is wrong with you ignorant right wingers. Stupids not fun. So quit playing stupid.

Polish politicians busing people in for Trump speech - CNNPolitics.com

Poland will borrow a Communist Party tactic of bussing in crowds to ensure Trump gets a warm welcome

Poland to bus in Trump supporters for speech: Report

Fake news moron. The real reason is because the polish officials understood that it would be more efficient to get the large crowds there by bus instead of them trying to drive there and park.

They are smart, you are not.

It's not true. If he felt that way, he wouldn't have taken out Bin Laden after the Republicans let Bin Laden go.

Doubling down on lying, your usual strategy.

Then why didn't you say so? Why were you telling me to go?
Where here did I tell YOU to go?

Forum List

Back