2 handguns stolen outside Colorado Capitol from truck belonging to incoming GOP state Rep Ron Weinberg...both unloaded & secured with trigger locks

This is an outrage!

Even with those trigger locks, the thieves could hammer someone in the head and knock them out with those evil pistols!
I don't leave one in a vehicle overnight, but the only way I have secured weapons in my vehicle is in the console, vehicle locked and alarm system and camera armed and operating. Had to secure mine that way last night at Vanderbilt Medical Center. It was definitely, fully loaded and spare mags in holster.

it shouldn't happen out there. guns are dangerous, my friends!

thieves are dangerous…wow crime has taken over in CO….welcome to xiden’s america

Isn't it illegal to have them in Washington, D.C?

Nope, not any more.

"Pursuant to the decision of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, Wrenn v. District of Columbia and Grace v. District of Columbia, applicants for a license to carry a concealed handgun in the District of Columbia no longer need to provide a good reason for carrying a handgun."

Applying for a License to Carry a Handgun | mpdc

it shouldn't happen out there. guns are dangerous, my friends!

Hmm ... I wonder if any other vehicles were broken into or robbed, and who knew he had firearms in the vehicle?

I hate thinking that way ... But the thought did cross my mind.
I find them easier to keep track of on my person or at home ... But reading the article, there seems to be a lot of careless folks.

They are going to screw around and create a bigger mess it for all of us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back