🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 killed, 4 others shot in N. St. Louis on Friday

For real? All those dead black kids murdered by each other, far worse problem, who is deflecting?
For real. Has nothing to do with cops legally able to shoot Black kids. Sorry but you dont define priorities.

A black cop just shot an unarmed white kid, for real. What is the kids name?
Cops are legally able to shoot law breakers of any color. I would think that a priority for Blacks would be getting their kids off the streets, the guns out of their hands and their mothers AND fathers insisting they get an education. That is the way to keep black children alive. Take an interest in your children.
What Black cop shot a white kid? I hope this isnt the Dillan Taylor story you guys keep getting clowned on.

No cops cant legally shoot law breakers unless there is threat of harm retard. You dont think and thats your problem.

Orange, TX Police Officer Robert Arnold (who has a history of violence) shot and killed unarmed James Whitehead. Arnold is black. Arnold was not in his uniform and did not have a badge. Whitehead got into a verbal altercation about a bad part for his vehicle. James Whitehead did not ever get violent or attack Arnold or anyone else. Whitehead was wrong to get into a verbal altercation but at most he would have gotten a ticket and a fine. Whitehead decided to stop arguing and just leave and that is when Arnold shot the unarmed man dead right on the spot. Arnold was fired for the incident and for his other violent past incidents. Even Arnold's fellow police officers wanted Arnold to be charged with murder. Arnold was never charged and got away with murder. Arnold has enlisted race baiter Lawyer Cade Bernsen (the white Al Sharpton) to sue the city claiming he was fired because he was black and not because he shot an unarmed white man.

I think very well, and I don't have a cop problem, because I don't dare them to shoot me.
Stop having babies that you have no intention of raising. Stay at home and raise the ones you do have. And listen to sound advice:
Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.

That applies to christer's children and everybody else's children.

Stop this ridiculous badge of honor garbage:
NOVEMBER 14--The Tennessee deadbeat who has fathered 26 children with 20 different women has again been ordered by a judge to make child support payments, this time for a two-year-old Arkansas boy, court records show.

Terry Turnage, a 50-year-old Memphis resident, was ordered this month to pay $60 per week to Miesha Davis, mother of the pair’s son Ja’Voin. The support
terryturnage.jpg
order came as a result of a paternity complaint filed on Davis’s behalf by Arkansas’s Office of Child Support Enforcement.

I think it's a matter of feeling in control. Blacks are very aware that black on black crime rules their communities, and it's at the point where it's just so overwhelming...nobody is stepping in to truly address the issue and work towards meaningful solutions. However, incidents such as Furgeson provide the victims, as well as the opportunistic race baiters, an outlet for taking control. It certainly seems a more manageable task, and it actually gets attention from everyone. It's unfortunate that all of that outrage can't be directed to saving the lives of black men being killed daily by their brothers...a true moral crime on the part of charlatans like Jackson and Sharpton.

Orange, TX Police Officer Robert Arnold (who has a history of violence) shot and killed unarmed James Whitehead. Arnold is black. Arnold was not in his uniform and did not have a badge. Whitehead got into a verbal altercation about a bad part for his vehicle. James Whitehead did not ever get violent or attack Arnold or anyone else. Whitehead was wrong to get into a verbal altercation but at most he would have gotten a ticket and a fine. Whitehead decided to stop arguing and just leave and that is when Arnold shot the unarmed man dead right on the spot. Arnold was fired for the incident and for his other violent past incidents. Even Arnold's fellow police officers wanted Arnold to be charged with murder. Arnold was never charged and got away with murder. Arnold has enlisted race baiter Lawyer Cade Bernsen (the white Al Sharpton) to sue the city claiming he was fired because he was black and not because he shot an unarmed white man.

I think very well, and I don't have a cop problem, because I don't dare them to shoot me.
Stop having babies that you have no intention of raising. Stay at home and raise the ones you do have. And listen to sound advice:
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.

You mean this one lone case where the cop was cleared of any wrong doing? Are you really trying to tell me this once incident equals all the Black kids killed at the hands of racist white cops? Gimme a break fool. :laugh:

Family of veteran killed by off-duty police officer still hopes - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News Weather and Sports for SE Texas

Stop this ridiculous badge of honor garbage:
NOVEMBER 14--The Tennessee deadbeat who has fathered 26 children with 20 different women has again been ordered by a judge to make child support payments, this time for a two-year-old Arkansas boy, court records show.

Terry Turnage, a 50-year-old Memphis resident, was ordered this month to pay $60 per week to Miesha Davis, mother of the pair’s son Ja’Voin. The support
terryturnage.jpg
order came as a result of a paternity complaint filed on Davis’s behalf by Arkansas’s Office of Child Support Enforcement.
WTH does this have to do with white cops shooting Black kids? You deflecting so hard must mean you have less than nothing to address the point with.

Any parent that does not care for their children should be in jail.

Still believe that crap? Like I said, you are wrong, period.
Dont really care what you said. Of course I am right. The prosecutor comes from a family of cops and his dad was killed by a Black guy while on duty. Of course this was rigged.
Only in small minds. GJ made the right decision. Get over it. The truth is on Officer Wilsons side.
GJ made the rigged decision. No I wont get over it. I'll just file it away. The prosecuter was on ex officer wilsons side.
Only in your feeble mind. Like the song says "Get over it".
No thank you. I'll keep to my original plan and take out on other people.
Because you are a low life idiot. Thug.

For real? All those dead black kids murdered by each other, far worse problem, who is deflecting?
For real. Has nothing to do with cops legally able to shoot Black kids. Sorry but you dont define priorities.

Cops are legally able to shoot law breakers of any color. I would think that a priority for Blacks would be getting their kids off the streets, the guns out of their hands and their mothers AND fathers insisting they get an education. That is the way to keep black children alive. Take an interest in your children.
Asclepidot won't respond to this because the victim is not a black thug.

What Black cop shot a white kid? I hope this isnt the Dillan Taylor story you guys keep getting clowned on.

No cops cant legally shoot law breakers unless there is threat of harm retard. You dont think and thats your problem.

You mean this one lone case where the cop was cleared of any wrong doing? Are you really trying to tell me this once incident equals all the Black kids killed at the hands of racist white cops? Gimme a break fool. :laugh:

Family of veteran killed by off-duty police officer still hopes - 12 News KBMT and K-JAC. News Weather and Sports for SE Texas
Maybe black kids shouldn't be raised to be thugs. Get what's comming to you doesn't make it racist. Only to thugs.

Forum List

Back