🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 killed, 4 others shot in N. St. Louis on Friday

I am talking about NOW...Not 200, 400 or 600 years ago.
I'm not concerned with what you are talking about. I'm talking about all time. Whites are the GOATs of violence. That culture is your heritage. Sorry if that offends you but its just facts.

Modern civilization is part of my heritage! Yes, a lot of violence. That is true.

I am talking about NOW...Not 200, 400 or 600 years ago.
I'm not concerned with what you are talking about. I'm talking about all time. Whites are the GOATs of violence. That culture is your heritage. Sorry if that offends you but its just facts.

Modern civilization is part of my heritage! Yes, a lot of violence. That is true.
Well thats my entire point. White culture has always been violent at its core.

TWhy do #blacklivesmatter only matter when white cops kill them?

It's like focus on a type of cancer that kills 10 people a year instead of a type that kills 15,000 a year.

Because criminal white cops are more dangerous since they can legally shoot you. People expect criminals to break the law. They dont expect cops who have sworn to uphold the law to commit murder.
Still crying.
No I was answering his question. You just wish I was crying.

It's like focus on a type of cancer that kills 10 people a year instead of a type that kills 15,000 a year.

Because criminal white cops are more dangerous since they can legally shoot you. People expect criminals to break the law. They dont expect cops who have sworn to uphold the law to commit murder.
Still crying.
You have been crying since the truth came out.

Still crying.
The only ones that are crying are the ones starting threads about it. I havent started a thread. I already knew the fix was in. I called it back in September. It never was the truth that came out. It was a carefully planned narrative.

Still crying.
The only ones that are crying are the ones starting threads about it. I havent started a thread. I already knew the fix was in. I called it back in September. It never was the truth that came out. It was a carefully planned narrative.
Still believe that crap? Like I said, you are wrong, period.

Still crying.
Dont really care what you said. Of course I am right. The prosecutor comes from a family of cops and his dad was killed by a Black guy while on duty. Of course this was rigged.

Still crying.
Dont really care what you said. Of course I am right. The prosecutor comes from a family of cops and his dad was killed by a Black guy while on duty. Of course this was rigged.
Only in small minds. GJ made the right decision. Get over it. The truth is on Officer Wilsons side.

RACE is ALWAYS an issue. Hispanic immigrants can and SHOULD violate immigration laws. Blacks don't have to be held to the same standards as whites, so, were are we again? Whites are ALWAYS racist and can't question anything, if not, that might rock the liberal boat. Can't have that, can we?

Only in small minds. GJ made the right decision. Get over it. The truth is on Officer Wilsons side.
GJ made the rigged decision. No I wont get over it. I'll just file it away. The prosecuter was on ex officer wilsons side.

If you are looking for Utopia, you won't find it on earth. You will never get 100% of good people who do no wrong. So let's be real. What do you think was accomplished by outside agitators inciting rioting and destruction? On what side of the ledger does that belong? Black on Black violence is at epidemic proportions. Why aren't you marching in the street for all the Browns that died at the hands of black men? Not one bit of social outrage. No demands for action. Nothing. If you want to march for justice for black children, start there.
Brown's death was only significant to blacks because a white man was involved. A young black man was killed in the street today in Chicago by a black man. What was the victim's name? And where is Al Sharpton?

GJ made the rigged decision. No I wont get over it. I'll just file it away. The prosecuter was on ex officer wilsons side.
Only in your feeble mind. Like the song says "Get over it".

How many blacks kill each other in Ferguson on average again? How many rapes or thefts from each other, or call 911 for emergencies like heart attacks? Aren't they just relying on the white community to fix them up? Like the all their other problems. But how quick they are to blame whites, also.

Only in your feeble mind. Like the song says "Get over it".
No thank you. I'll keep to my original plan and take out on other people.

How many blacks kill each other in Ferguson on average again? How many rapes or thefts from each other, or call 911 for emergencies like heart attacks? Aren't they just relying on the white community to fix them up? Like the all their other problems. But how quick they are to blame whites, also.
What does that have to do with a cop sworn to uphold the law doing it? That was a sad deflection.

For real? All those dead black kids murdered by each other, far worse problem, who is deflecting?
For real. Has nothing to do with cops legally able to shoot Black kids. Sorry but you dont define priorities.

A black cop just shot an unarmed white kid, for real. What is the kids name?
Cops are legally able to shoot law breakers of any color. I would think that a priority for Blacks would be getting their kids off the streets, the guns out of their hands and their mothers AND fathers insisting they get an education. That is the way to keep black children alive. Take an interest in your children.

Forum List

Back