2 Las Vegas cops ambushed at red light by gunman

I am glad the officers weren't killed and I am glad they apprehended the idiot gunman as well.

I found this to be an interesting part of the article as well:

"That false narrative being spread across this country and the war on police is exactly that, it's false," Undersheriff Kevin C. McMahill told reporters.

I am glad the officers weren't killed and I am glad they apprehended the idiot gunman as well.

I found this to be an interesting part of the article as well:

"That false narrative being spread across this country and the war on police is exactly that, it's false," Undersheriff Kevin C. McMahill told reporters.

Are you calling a vast majority of Buc's posts retarded? Yeah, he's a fucking tard.

I see the cop haters are out this morning.

An actual cop said there was no war on police. You were a security guard at a mall. Shut the fuck up, Paul Blart. :lol:

You cant grasp his words...the context. He called it all a false narrative. He's right. It's all from "Hands up don't shoot" which was a lie. Everything that's resulted is a lie.

Sweet mall cop joke bro, you must be a professional comedian!!

An actual cop said there was no war on police. You were a security guard at a mall. Shut the fuck up, Paul Blart. :lol:

You cant grasp his words...the context. He called it all a false narrative. He's right. It's all from "Hands up don't shoot" which was a lie. Everything that's resulted is a lie.

That kid is stealing baseball cards. Book him, Danno!

Wow your jokes are so hilarious!! Honestly....are you like a writer for Modern Family or SNL or something??

Wow your jokes are so hilarious!! Honestly....are you like a writer for Modern Family or SNL or something??
Aaarrgghhh there's kids skateboarding in the parking lot! Send a team!

These kids were caught loitering. Should we seek the death penalty?

These kids were caught loitering. Should we seek the death penalty?

What kids?

Bucs90 raided Hot Topics. He confiscated two cases of mascara, and four Slipknot shirts.

Bucs90 raided Hot Topics. He confiscated two cases of mascara, and four Slipknot shirts.

Hahaha!!! Oh man....you have me crying I'm laughing so hard!!! "Raided Hot Topic".....bro....seriously....where do you come up with this super funny stuff??

Forum List

Back