2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

I will highlight Clinton and obama's research

I'll highlight three words from it.

Implied
Estimated
unknown

Not a single fact in the whole thing, only possibles and maybes.

So, who owns the site?
Whois guncite.com

PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

Sounds odd, not anything a politician would use as a company name.

Perfect Privacy Private Domain Registration Protects Your Identity

Perfect Privacy eliminates these risks by ensuring that your personal information stays private. By signing up for Perfect Privacy when you register your domain, our information is published in the WHOIS database, instead of yours.

I think we can dismiss anything on that site as bullshit.

Implied
Estimated
unknown

So, who owns the site?
Whois guncite.com

PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

Perfect Privacy eliminates these risks by ensuring that your personal information stays private. By signing up for Perfect Privacy when you register your domain, our information is published in the WHOIS database, instead of yours.

I think we can dismiss you as BULL SHIT

Implied
Estimated
unknown

So, who owns the site?
Whois guncite.com

PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC

Twit......Gunsite just linked to the study that collected all of those other studies to show that the research of the last 40 years shows that defensive gun uses are far more than the anti gunners say......If you had done some research you would see that those are studies conducted by both government and private researchers, many of them anti gun researchers......

You guys.....you are really nuts...

Twit......Gunsite just linked to the study that collected all of those other studies to show that the research of the last 40 years shows that defensive gun uses are far more than the anti gunners say......If you had done some research you would see that those are studies conducted by both government and private researchers, many of them anti gun researchers......

Implied
Estimated
unknown

Not a single fact, regardless of who put them on there.
It's just a load of old rubbish.

Implied
Estimated
unknown

Not a single fact, regardless of who put them on there.
It's just a load of old rubbish.

Wow...you are slow......those are actual studies conducted by professionals.....economists, sociologists, criminologists.......over a 40 year period.........

Yes...to a left wing nut, the truth, facts, and reality are rubbish.....

Forum List

Back