2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

If you never killed anything then you never needed a gun. That's what they are for.

You're just a fucking retard. That you are stupid in no way alters reality.

It is not designed to kill, in the same way that your brain is not designed to think. Some brains are designed to think, but clearly not all.

But that said, I STRONGLY urge you to buy a .22 and shoot a grizzly bear with it...

what does a knife consist of, hmmmm, sharp blade and handle, what does a sword have, hmmm sharp blade and a handle. Seems to fit the mold dmub fk.
Nope, which is why one is called a knife and one is called, .......................................................................................................................................a sword.
1803%20brtiish%20infantry%20sword.jpg

The two above are not trying to "protect" themselves, they are trying to kill the enemy, with what was invented to kill, the sword and the gun.
a knife has a blade and a sword has a blade. Each are very sharp, they are made from similar metals, hmmmmm, seem to have the same intent. Just because a sword is long, does not disqualify it from being a knife.

BTW, I don't see them killing anyone in your picture, it seems they are merely carrying them as a threat to kill.
Knife:
male-chef-holding-knife-isolated-white-36006200.jpg

Sword:
vegup7a.jpg

And, give it up. We don't send men to war with guns and swords to "protect" themselves.
we don't? Prove it.
No need to prove it. Guns are for killing the enemy, bullet-proof vests and armored vehicles are for protection. They can stop bullets, fired from ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................guns...
and yet millions of police have never fired their weapons at a criminal. Why is that?

If you never killed anything then you never needed a gun. That's what they are for.

You're just a fucking retard. That you are stupid in no way alters reality.

It is not designed to kill, in the same way that your brain is not designed to think. Some brains are designed to think, but clearly not all.

But that said, I STRONGLY urge you to buy a .22 and shoot a grizzly bear with it...
We make bigger guns fro that. Tell us, what is a .22 designed to kill?

Maybe this will help, and tin cans are not on the list eh? The .22 LR for Hunting and Survival

Nope, which is why one is called a knife and one is called, .......................................................................................................................................a sword.
1803%20brtiish%20infantry%20sword.jpg

The two above are not trying to "protect" themselves, they are trying to kill the enemy, with what was invented to kill, the sword and the gun.
a knife has a blade and a sword has a blade. Each are very sharp, they are made from similar metals, hmmmmm, seem to have the same intent. Just because a sword is long, does not disqualify it from being a knife.

BTW, I don't see them killing anyone in your picture, it seems they are merely carrying them as a threat to kill.
Knife:

Sword:
vegup7a.jpg

And, give it up. We don't send men to war with guns and swords to "protect" themselves.
we don't? Prove it.
No need to prove it. Guns are for killing the enemy, bullet-proof vests and armored vehicles are for protection. They can stop bullets, fired from ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................guns...
and yet millions of police have never fired their weapons at a criminal. Why is that?
Because they never needed to gun, obviously. The Secret Service has never pulled a weapon protecting the President either, even when a gun was being fired, like in the case of Reagan. Interesting eh?

Knife:

Sword:
vegup7a.jpg

we don't? Prove it.
Because they never needed to gun, obviously. The Secret Service has never pulled a weapon protecting the President either, even when a gun was being fired, like in the case of Reagan. Interesting eh?
all facts I'm aware of. And again, everyone of them carry one. Interesting eh, if it was designed to kill, why are those in position not using them for that intent? You just made our argument you stupid fk.

As expected, a gun, used as toy...

It's designed for target shooting, you fucking retard.
We have lots of guns that are used as toys now but that's not why they were designed, and that's not what we send men off to war with. Soldiers don't win wars by using guns as toys like you do.
they use them to protect themselves in harms way. It is how to advance on a battle field. Along with a bayonet/ knife. It is to make sure they don't die. Meaning the US soldier.

We have lots of guns that are used as toys now but that's not why they were designed, and that's not what we send men off to war with. Soldiers don't win wars by using guns as toys like you do.
they use them to protect themselves in harm way. It is how to advance on a battle field. Along with a bayonet/ knife.
You are no longer worthy of my time. Your inability to be even as honest as the NRA cannot be overcome. Goodbye.

Maybe this will help, and tin cans are not on the list eh? The .22 LR for Hunting and Survival

Look, you told a really stupid lie. Of course you got called on your lie, and now you're panicking.

We all know you're a shameless liar, so why belabour this moronic lie?
cause he's a nat. He never shuts up even when he's wrong like in here. he goes on and on like the EverReady bunny. He's a libturd.

they use them to protect themselves in harm way. It is how to advance on a battle field. Along with a bayonet/ knife.
You are no longer worthy of my time. Your inability to be even as honest as the NRA cannot be overcome. Goodbye.
you know jack shit. you leave, I doubt it. but hey, bye

Look, you told a really stupid lie. Of course you got called on your lie, and now you're panicking.

Are you planning on telling us that the .22 was invented to shoot cans? Do tell, and I have lied about not a goddamned thing, unlike you two little guns nuts afraid that some mean person will take your deadly toys away one day soon.

Are you planning on telling us that the .22 was invented to shoot cans? Do tell, and I have lied about not a goddamned thing, unlike you two little guns nuts afraid that some mean person will take your deadly toys away one day soon.
like I said. Anyway,,,

I don't own one, so it will be quite hard to take something away I don't have.

Knife:

Sword:
vegup7a.jpg

we don't? Prove it.
all facts I'm aware of. And again, everyone of them carry one. Interesting eh, if it was designed to kill, why are those in position not using them for that intent? You just made our argument you stupid fk.
Very few people ever need to kill anything, which is why very few need guns. Only your kind finds that difficult to understand.

we don't? Prove it.
Very few people ever need to kill anything, which is why very few need guns. Only your kind finds that difficult to understand.
it is exactly why everyone needs one. I realize that logic isn't in your vocabulary, so I can see it frustrates you.

And as I already pointed out, put a gun at every walkup window at a bank and the rate of crime would drop incredibly. Put them everywhere and there'd be close to no crime.

A .22 standard is not able to hunt game. It might kill a rat or mouse. The .22 long rifle is more powerful, but still mostly used for target shooting.

You told a lie to promote your agenda. .22's are target guns, always have been. You want to end civil liberty and you have no integrity, so you lied that guns are only for killing.

End of story.

I love target shooting and have no interest in hunting.

A .22 standard is not able to hunt game. It might kill a rat or mouse. The .22 long rifle is more powerful, but still mostly used for target shooting.

You told a lie to promote your agenda. .22's are target guns, always have been. You want to end civil liberty and you have no integrity, so you lied that guns are only for killing.

End of story.

I love target shooting and have no interest in hunting.
.22 Long Rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not invented as a toy, for shooting at cans.

Guns are designed to save the life of the user. Police rarely use guns but the save lives with them and keep the peace even when they are not fired. Soldiers also keep the peace and save lives, most of the time without ever firing a shot.

Most defensive uses of guns…you know…saving the life of the user or someone else, never require the gun to be fired.

But…the gun needs to be there…..otherwise the life of the individual may very likely end…because the gun was absent, not because it was present.

Guns are designed to save the life of the user. Police rarely use guns but the save lives with them and keep the peace even when they are not fired. Soldiers also keep the peace and save lives, most of the time without ever firing a shot.

Most defensive uses of guns…you know…saving the life of the user or someone else, never require the gun to be fired.

But…the gun needs to be there…..otherwise the life of the individual may very likely end…because the gun was absent, not because it was present.
Guns are designed to kill, which is why we send them, and men take them, when they go off to war. Even the NRA can deal with that much.

Forum List

Back