2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

BatistaFireSquad.jpg

Thank God they were "protected", from the bound and helpless man they were executing...

Guns are designed to save the life of the user. Police rarely use guns but the save lives with them and keep the peace even when they are not fired. Soldiers also keep the peace and save lives, most of the time without ever firing a shot.

Most defensive uses of guns…you know…saving the life of the user or someone else, never require the gun to be fired.

But…the gun needs to be there…..otherwise the life of the individual may very likely end…because the gun was absent, not because it was present.
Guns are designed to kill, which is why we send them, and men take them, when they go off to war. Even the NRA can deal with that much.

Yeah.. That's why there's so much killing going on at the Olympics..

Shooting-2-270x192.jpg

Jeremy_Teela_2002_Olympics.jpg

NO ONE is as focused on killing as the leftists like you. That's why you keep repeating that guns are for killing..

Guns are designed to save the life of the user. Police rarely use guns but the save lives with them and keep the peace even when they are not fired. Soldiers also keep the peace and save lives, most of the time without ever firing a shot.

Most defensive uses of guns…you know…saving the life of the user or someone else, never require the gun to be fired.

But…the gun needs to be there…..otherwise the life of the individual may very likely end…because the gun was absent, not because it was present.
Guns are designed to kill, which is why we send them, and men take them, when they go off to war. Even the NRA can deal with that much.

Shooting-2-270x192.jpg

NO ONE is as focused on killing as the leftists like you. That's why you keep repeating that guns are for killing..
I keep repeating it because that is why the gun was invented, not for playing games with. Just because you people treat them as toys doesn't mean they were invented for mental small boys.

A gun was invented to kill, period. Whether you use one now to get your rocks off shooting at tin cans doesn't matter a fucking damn.

A crew of 10 young assailants viciously stabbed two men at a Mission District bus stop.

That's two compared with this years expected 30,000 deaths by gun.
I see how this thread will really make a difference. - NOT

The assailants didn`t have guns? I sure hope the gun/criminal/terrorist lobby is looking into this. Why didn`t they have guns and who denied them their God given right to play with firearms?

A crew of 10 young assailants viciously stabbed two men at a Mission District bus stop.

That's two compared with this years expected 30,000 deaths by gun.
I see how this thread will really make a difference. - NOT

Of course you have no idea what you are talking about.......

21,000 of those are suicides.......and in the U.S. There were 19,974 suicieds that didn't use a gun....

there were 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013...in a country of over 320 million people with over 320 million guns in private hands......

There were 8,454 gun murders......the majority by criminals murdering other criminals...

And Americans with guns stop violent criminal attack and save lives 1.5 million times a year, according to Bill Clinton

so that 30,000 number is a lie by omission...the truth, facts and reality show that guns are not a problem...criminals are the problem and gun control doesn't stop them.

Shooting-2-270x192.jpg

I keep repeating it because that is why the gun was invented, not for playing games with. Just because you people treat them as toys doesn't mean they were invented for mental small boys.

A gun was invented to kill, period. Whether you use one now to get your rocks off shooting at tin cans doesn't matter a fucking damn.
Yep, they are just toys for us. Do a bunch of people die every year from guns? Sure, but i dont care. Im still keeping my toys because they please me. If you dont like it, well thats just tough shit loser.

that 30,000 number is a lie by omission...the truth, facts and reality show that guns are not a problem

Ah, 30,000 people die, but some kill themselves, and others kill people you dislike, so they don't really count, thus your two deaths by knife are valid, even ignoring suicides by knife and anyone with a paper cut.

Excellent argument ..... ish

Shooting-2-270x192.jpg

Yep, they are just toys for us. Do a bunch of people die every year from guns? Sure, but i dont care. Im still keeping my toys because they please me. If you dont like it, well thats just tough shit loser.
Enjoy them, for now, asswipe.

Shooting-2-270x192.jpg

Enjoy them, for now, asswipe.
Ill enjoy them for the rest of my life. Thats the beauty of the constitution.

according to Bill Clinton

You use a man "who did not have sexual relations with that woman" as a beacon of truth.

Oh dear.

I use bill clinton because the left sees him as their personal Jesus......so...his study shows 1.5 million times a year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....it isn't the only study...and I will post all of them from the last 40 years...but I have posted all of them a lot.....

Clinton is a bloody idiot, so anything he comes up with has to be suspect at best, and far more likely to be a paid for lie spewed out because some fucker bribed him to say it.
He's probably one of the worst people you could choose to prove your position.
It's about as useful as asking Paul Gadd to lecture on child care.

Clinton is a bloody idiot, so anything he comes up with has to be suspect at best, and far more likely to be a paid for lie spewed out because some fucker bribed him to say it.
He's probably one of the worst people you could choose to prove your position.
It's about as useful as asking Paul Gadd to lecture on child care.

I use him because the anti gun twits see him as their personal jesus.....and the research he paid for is backed up by the other moron in office barak obama....he gave his CDC 10 million dollars in 2013 to study all the research on guns....and they supported clinton's research and the research of the other researchers over the last 40 years....

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives....and that isn't the only study that shows the number that high.....I just use clinton because the anti gun twits worship him.....

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives

Nice number, but it isn't worth a shit unless you back it up with links to disinterested sites.

The Clinton family are a set of corrupt bastards, not one being worth any time at all.
They spout one thing, but take cash to say another.

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Under Hillary Clinton, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments had given millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Nothing that family of dick sucked liars and ugly bitches is worth listening to because they wouldn't know the truth if it came up and smacked them in the face.

You're really scraping the barrel if you're putting that set up as proof of your argument, probably countering your own position.

Yes…if you made all guns disappear then the weak and the outnumbered would simply become the victims of the strong and the more numerous…….just like in gun controlled San Francisco…

Mob in S.F. stabs 2 men at Mission District bus stop

A crew of 10 young assailants viciously stabbed two men at a Mission District bus stop, sending the victims to the hospital, where one man was clinging to life Wednesday, police said.
The attack happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday when the attackers, described as between the ages of 18 and 20, approached two men sitting at a bus stop at 18th and Mission streets, San Francisco police officials said.
A fight soon broke out, and one of the suspects repeatedly stabbed one of the victims, a 34-year-old man, in the back. At the same time, another attacker went after the other victim, a 41-year-old man, cutting up his back, police said.

I am small and weak and vulnerable-----an assailant would have no problem grabbing
a gun from my hand
That's because you are untrained

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Americans use guns 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives

Nice number, but it isn't worth a shit unless you back it up with links to disinterested sites.

Thanks for the opportunity to show this again.....

I will highlight Clinton and obama's research....notice, many of the studies were conducted by anti gun researchers.......as anti gun as you can get.....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. http://www.springerlink.com/content/rngn3274255v6j67/

-------------------------------------------
Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Forum List

Back