2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

There are probably 10,000 knives for every gun in this country. Did this occur because of lack of comprehensive knife control, Mz. Fakejew? If we put background checks on buying a butter knife, and declare schools "knife free zones" can we keep this kind of violence from ever happening again?
Knives weren't designed only to kill, nor are they used that way very often at all.
what is a sword used for? Isn't it a knife? So name some purpose outside of killing?
If a sword was a knife we'd call it........................................................................................................a knife.

And why was the sword invented? Why was the gun invented? Oh right, for warfare.
for killing right? funny you're such a douche-bag you won't say it. hahahahahaahahahhahahahah.
For killing during warfare. Good boy, now you know why the gun was invented.

Guns were invented to save the life of the user.

I am thinking the hateful Muslim illegal immigrants sex attacks in Cologne , but since we are so multicultural and about diversity, the knock out game blacks perpetrate on whites, black on black violence is off the table too. I give. It must be whites or the establishment is to blame. heaven forbid minorities look at their own communities and blame themselves for their own faults. Must be a white christian male we can blame for other faults. Must be.

Last edited:
Knives weren't designed only to kill, nor are they used that way very often at all.
what is a sword used for? Isn't it a knife? So name some purpose outside of killing?
If a sword was a knife we'd call it........................................................................................................a knife.

And why was the sword invented? Why was the gun invented? Oh right, for warfare.
for killing right? funny you're such a douche-bag you won't say it. hahahahahaahahahhahahahah.

No, they were not. Even the NRA doesn't try that lie.

and yet democrats from coast to coast are now pushing laws to ban AR-15s and standard magazines.....something has made them feel froggy..............and of course AR-15s... there are over 3 million in private hands and only 2-3 a year are used in crimes....so the gun grabbers focus on them....makes you wonder? And the magazines....do nothing to stop crime or prevent mass shootings....and yet they are trying to ban them......

Both fully automatic rifles and standard magazines are completely banned in France...and their terrorists and criminals get them easilyl.......their regular, law abiding citizens....can't get them at all....

An AR15 is a lousy weapon for engaging in crime. It's big, bulky, virtually impossible to conceal. In an actual battle though, it is a great weapon. So obviously the goal of the left isn't trying to stop crime or save lives, they want to make it so the people have no credible response to federal abuse.

No, they were not. Even the NRA doesn't try that lie.

Guns were invented to save the life of the user……they do this all the time and often never have to be fired to achieve that goal...

the primary purpose of a gun is to save life.
A total lie. A gun is for killing, period.[/QUOTE]

I've had my 10-22 since I was a kid, nearly 50 years. It's never killed anyone. It must be defective..

Standard Disclaimer: Either that, or your brain is defective.

There are probably 10,000 knives for every gun in this country. Did this occur because of lack of comprehensive knife control, Mz. Fakejew? If we put background checks on buying a butter knife, and declare schools "knife free zones" can we keep this kind of violence from ever happening again?

we have steak knives, we have butcher knives, we have sword knives, they all have names.
No one has ever called a sword a sword knife. That's utterly idiotic so it fits you perfectly.
what does a knife consist of, hmmmm, sharp blade and handle, what does a sword have, hmmm sharp blade and a handle. Seems to fit the mold dmub fk.

we have steak knives, we have butcher knives, we have sword knives, they all have names.
No one has ever called a sword a sword knife. That's utterly idiotic so it fits you perfectly.
what does a knife consist of, hmmmm, sharp blade and handle, what does a sword have, hmmm sharp blade and a handle. Seems to fit the mold dmub fk.
Nope, which is why one is called a knife and one is called, .......................................................................................................................................a sword.
1803%20brtiish%20infantry%20sword.jpg

The two above are not trying to "protect" themselves, they are trying to kill the enemy, with what was invented to kill, the sword and the gun.

I've had my 10-22 since I was a kid, nearly 50 years. It's never killed anyone. It must be defective..

I'd tell you to fix this but it's too late. I'm sure your gun, a modification for killing animals smaller than humans, has killed plenty of living things eh? That is what guns are for.

Nope, which is why one is called a knife and one is called, .......................................................................................................................................a sword.

The two above are not trying to "protect" themselves, they are trying to kill the enemy, with what was invented to kill, the sword and the gun.
a knife has a blade and a sword has a blade. Each are very sharp, they are made from similar metals, hmmmmm, seem to have the same intent. Just because a sword is long, does not disqualify it from being a knife.

BTW, I don't see them killing anyone in your picture, it seems they are merely carrying them as a threat to kill.

I'd tell you to fix this but it's too late. I'm sure your gun, a modification for killing animals smaller than humans, has killed plenty of living things eh? That is what guns are for.
you can say whatever on a message board within the zone rules. However, being correct nope.

Nope, never killed anything.

You're just an idiot. Killing is not what it is for.

a knife has a blade and a sword has a blade. Each are very sharp, they are made from similar metals, hmmmmm, seem to have the same intent. Just because a sword is long, does not disqualify it from being a knife.

BTW, I don't see them killing anyone in your picture, it seems they are merely carrying them as a threat to kill.
Knife:
male-chef-holding-knife-isolated-white-36006200.jpg

Sword:
vegup7a.jpg

And, give it up. We don't send men to war with guns and swords to "protect" themselves.

Nope, never killed anything.

You're just an idiot. Killing is not what it is for.
If you never killed anything then you never needed a gun. That's what they are for.

Knife:

Sword:
vegup7a.jpg

And, give it up. We don't send men to war with guns and swords to "protect" themselves.
we don't? Prove it.

Knife:

Sword:
vegup7a.jpg

we don't? Prove it.
No need to prove it. Guns are for killing the enemy, bullet-proof vests and armored vehicles are for protection. They can stop bullets, fired from ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................guns...

Forum List

Back