2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

coming from a certified kook as yourself --LOL

it is you that has the flawed logic
If my logic is flawed then so is the logic of all banks and national chains. Do tell...
I agree.

They are all flawed.

BTW, do you have stats on what the percentage of risk there is to work in a bank, a store, or a gas station where money is handled? I bet it is 90% more risky than where I work, Engineering company.
I would imagine, unless they are stealing Autocad licenses.
Post office doesn't carry money like a bank and look at the go postal phrases over the last 20 years. dude, we know you are a douche-bag and live in wally world. So your general point of view on the subject is nonsense so thanks for playing today, I'll be leaving shortly.
Going Postal hasn't been popular since the Post Office figured out how to keep their people from slaughtering each other.
dude, it's used everyday.

stable is able to eat, shit and do whatever on his own. Meaning he will be fine. John Wayne was a good man and I am unaware of where he went around shooting people. he was an actor and his character's did, but stop using his name, he never did any of what you said.
I use him name because you live in a fantasy world, like that of films.
but john wayne never did anything. ever and you use his name as if he did and that makes you more of the asshole you already are.
He did in the movies what you want to do in real life. Get over it.
he acted, never did anything as you suggested. makes you a douche-bag, asshole for bringing a deadman's name into a discussion like you have.
Stop whining like a child. It's annoying.
then go away. you're more annoying.

so we should legalize assault and stabbing people because criminals aren't stopped by the law.

got it.

:cuckoo:

There are probably 10,000 knives for every gun in this country. Did this occur because of lack of comprehensive knife control, Mz. Fakejew? If we put background checks on buying a butter knife, and declare schools "knife free zones" can we keep this kind of violence from ever happening again?
Knives weren't designed only to kill, nor are they used that way very often at all.
no a criminal found out a knife was as valuable as a gun especially when one stabs a body 70 times.

so we should legalize assault and stabbing people because criminals aren't stopped by the law.

got it.

There are probably 10,000 knives for every gun in this country. Did this occur because of lack of comprehensive knife control, Mz. Fakejew? If we put background checks on buying a butter knife, and declare schools "knife free zones" can we keep this kind of violence from ever happening again?
Knives weren't designed only to kill, nor are they used that way very often at all.
no a criminal found out a knife was as valuable as a gun especially when one stabs a body 70 times.

which has nothing to do with the absurd point of the o/p.

If my logic is flawed then so is the logic of all banks and national chains. Do tell...
I agree.

They are all flawed.

BTW, do you have stats on what the percentage of risk there is to work in a bank, a store, or a gas station where money is handled? I bet it is 90% more risky than where I work, Engineering company.
Post office doesn't carry money like a bank and look at the go postal phrases over the last 20 years. dude, we know you are a douche-bag and live in wally world. So your general point of view on the subject is nonsense so thanks for playing today, I'll be leaving shortly.
Going Postal hasn't been popular since the Post Office figured out how to keep their people from slaughtering each other.
Not by adults...

I agree.

They are all flawed.

Not by adults...
everyday.

got it.

which has nothing to do with the absurd point of the o/p.
2 men stabbed by a knife has nothing to do with how many times someone gets stabbed by a knife? What the fk are you drinking today? Oh you drunk, don't go out with any men they might rape you.

Yep, bullshit.

{According to crime statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), knives are consistently used to kill people far more often than rifles are used. And the numbers aren’t even close: five times as many murders were committed with knives than were committed with rifles last year.}

Knives Killed Five Times As Many People As Rifles Last Year

You anti-liberty types rarely post things that happen to be true.

Yep, bullshit.

{According to crime statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), knives are consistently used to kill people far more often than rifles are used. And the numbers aren’t even close: five times as many murders were committed with knives than were committed with rifles last year.}

Knives Killed Five Times As Many People As Rifles Last Year

You anti-liberty types rarely post things that happen to be true.
Long guns are not handguns. No points for your deflection. And we have an ungodly number of knives around so their rate of fatalities is off the charts when compared to guns, which fucks you good.

got it.

what is a sword used for? Isn't it a knife? So name some purpose outside of killing?

And what was that thing added to the end of a rifle? Ain't that a knife? They saved that for snacks later? hahahahaahhahahaha the douche-bag keeps going. must be a rabbit.

got it.

what is a sword used for? Isn't it a knife? So name some purpose outside of killing?
If a sword was a knife we'd call it........................................................................................................a knife.

And why was the sword invented? Why was the gun invented? Oh right, for warfare.

got it.

If a sword was a knife we'd call it........................................................................................................a knife.

And why was the sword invented? Why was the gun invented? Oh right, for warfare.
we have steak knives, we have butcher knives, we have sword knives, they all have names.

got it.

for killing right? funny you're such a douche-bag you won't say it. hahahahahaahahahhahahahah.

Forum List

Back