2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

Assuming that he recovers enough, after being shot by a John Wayne Wannabe...
I guess you didn't read your own article. He's in stable condition.
Stable means not dying, it doesn't mean able to drive or even pass a firearms check. He's fine now for all I know. That doesn't change the fact that one of you gun-loving John Wayne Wannabes shot the crime victim in the head, and then ran away.
stable is able to eat, shit and do whatever on his own. Meaning he will be fine. John Wayne was a good man and I am unaware of where he went around shooting people. he was an actor and his character's did, but stop using his name, he never did any of what you said.
I use him name because you live in a fantasy world, like that of films.

Do you think that 7-11, banks, all major retail chains put their employees at risk by saying do as the robber says and hand it over? Or, do they know what you don't, trying to fight back is quick way to get very, very, dead...

Do you think that 7-11, banks, all major retail chains put their employees at risk by saying do as the robber says and hand it over?

yes

they put their employees at even more risk if they claim it is a gun free zone

obviously a robber is willing to shoot a clerk if they have a firearm on them
No one can help someone as irrational as you. Luckily, for their employees, they also, unlike you, use math and logic when setting corporate policy.

coming from a certified kook as yourself --LOL

it is you that has the flawed logic
If my logic is flawed then so is the logic of all banks and national chains. Do tell...
I agree.

They are all flawed.

BTW, do you have stats on what the percentage of risk there is to work in a bank, a store, or a gas station where money is handled? I bet it is 90% more risky than where I work, Engineering company.
I would imagine, unless they are stealing Autocad licenses.

Do you think that 7-11, banks, all major retail chains put their employees at risk by saying do as the robber says and hand it over?

yes

No one can help someone as irrational as you. Luckily, for their employees, they also, unlike you, use math and logic when setting corporate policy.

If my logic is flawed then so is the logic of all banks and national chains. Do tell...

my banker is armed you idiot
Great. Tell me, what are his tellers trained to do in the case of a robbery? And, is the money in the bank worth his life?
I bet you put a shot gun built into the window enclosure where the clerk stands with the barrell pointing out through a hole and a sign that says, Clerk is carrying and will shot if threatened, I highly doubt the risk of a crime would be as great as it is without the fear of an armed clerk. I think that sounds outstanding. Every window with a gun built into that window enclosure. Warning signs posted everywhere in the lobby all clerks carrying.

Last edited:
He was wrong, but luckily for him not dead wrong. Hope he likes lawyers.
why? He ain't worried about anything. He shot two punks and they are hurting fools. didn't kill them funny eh? all your dumb ass posts about death, he didn't kill them and defended what was his.
He's the one now facing the investigation and lawsuits, as well as dealing with corporate if he broke their policies. Have at it, John Wayne.
it's his store, he sells T-Mobile devices and service. It's his, what part of that are you having issues with? There is no corporate fool. I'm sure he has the best lawyers a CC person can have for things just like this.
He represents them and sells their shit. Believe me, corporate will be involved, if they aren't already,
he does them a favor not the other way around.
I suspect their relationship might be not so great at the moment. They don't have a bang-bang image, nor do they want one.

I'll bet the dude that got car jacked gets a gun for next time.
Stable means not dying, it doesn't mean able to drive or even pass a firearms check. He's fine now for all I know. That doesn't change the fact that one of you gun-loving John Wayne Wannabes shot the crime victim in the head, and then ran away.
stable is able to eat, shit and do whatever on his own. Meaning he will be fine. John Wayne was a good man and I am unaware of where he went around shooting people. he was an actor and his character's did, but stop using his name, he never did any of what you said.
but john wayne never did anything. ever and you use his name as if he did and that makes you more of the asshole then you already are.

Great. Tell me, what are his tellers trained to do in the case of a robbery? And, is the money in the bank worth his life?
I bet you put a shot gun built into the window enclosure where the clerk stands with the barrell pointing out through a hole and a sign that says, Clerk is carrying and will shot if threatened, I highly doubt the risk of a crime would be as great as it is without the fear of an armed clerk. I think that sounds outstanding. Every window with a gun built into the that window enclosure. Warning signs posted everywhere in the lobby all clerks carrying.
That would be bad for business, obviously.

but john wayne never did anything. ever and you use his name as if he did and that makes you more of the asshole you already are.
He did in the movies what you want to do in real life. Get over it.

yes

I agree.

They are all flawed.

BTW, do you have stats on what the percentage of risk there is to work in a bank, a store, or a gas station where money is handled? I bet it is 90% more risky than where I work, Engineering company.
Post office doesn't carry money like a bank and look at the go postal phrases over the last 20 years. dude, we know you are a douche-bag and live in wally world. So your general point of view on the subject is nonsense so thanks for playing today, I'll be leaving shortly.

I bet you put a shot gun built into the window enclosure where the clerk stands with the barrell pointing out through a hole and a sign that says, Clerk is carrying and will shot if threatened, I highly doubt the risk of a crime would be as great as it is without the fear of an armed clerk. I think that sounds outstanding. Every window with a gun built into the that window enclosure. Warning signs posted everywhere in the lobby all clerks carrying.
how? where else people going to put their money?

Banks that don't aim guns at their heads, and their children.

but john wayne never did anything. ever and you use his name as if he did and that makes you more of the asshole you already are.
he acted, never did anything as you suggested. makes you a douche-bag, asshole for bringing a deadman's name into a discussion like you have.

not if they all did now would they. hahahahahhhahahahahaha dude you got no where to go with this.

I agree.

They are all flawed.

Post office doesn't carry money like a bank and look at the go postal phrases over the last 20 years. dude, we know you are a douche-bag and live in wally world. So your general point of view on the subject is nonsense so thanks for playing today, I'll be leaving shortly.
Going Postal hasn't been popular since the Post Office figured out how to keep their people from slaughtering each other.

he acted, never did anything as you suggested. makes you a douche-bag, asshole for bringing a deadman's name into a discussion like you have.
Stop whining like a child. It's annoying.

not if they all did now would they. hahahahahhhahahahahaha dude you got no where to go with this.
More of your fantasy world, and just as invalid.

Yes…if you made all guns disappear then the weak and the outnumbered would simply become the victims of the strong and the more numerous…….just like in gun controlled San Francisco…

Mob in S.F. stabs 2 men at Mission District bus stop

A crew of 10 young assailants viciously stabbed two men at a Mission District bus stop, sending the victims to the hospital, where one man was clinging to life Wednesday, police said.
The attack happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday when the attackers, described as between the ages of 18 and 20, approached two men sitting at a bus stop at 18th and Mission streets, San Francisco police officials said.
A fight soon broke out, and one of the suspects repeatedly stabbed one of the victims, a 34-year-old man, in the back. At the same time, another attacker went after the other victim, a 41-year-old man, cutting up his back, police said.

so we should legalize assault and stabbing people because criminals aren't stopped by the law.

got it.

:cuckoo:

so we should legalize assault and stabbing people because criminals aren't stopped by the law.

got it.

There are probably 10,000 knives for every gun in this country. Did this occur because of lack of comprehensive knife control, Mz. Fakejew? If we put background checks on buying a butter knife, and declare schools "knife free zones" can we keep this kind of violence from ever happening again?

got it.

There are probably 10,000 knives for every gun in this country. Did this occur because of lack of comprehensive knife control, Mz. Fakejew? If we put background checks on buying a butter knife, and declare schools "knife free zones" can we keep this kind of violence from ever happening again?
Knives weren't designed only to kill, nor are they used that way very often at all.

defending ones life is a john wayne fantasy

you really are a kook
A bank robbery, the subject at hand, is not defending ones life...

yes an armed bank robber

threatens ones life by simply pulling a gun

it is the bad guy who risks killing for money

the employee is defending their life against the threat
ah, now there you go making sense, you just confused the shit of that douche-bag.

Forum List

Back