2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

Money is never worth killing someone over, ever.

I could not agree with you more...sadly, when two thugs put a gun in your face you do not know if they share the same sentiment as you do...do you?
Nope, but like 7-11 and the banks, I know the odds. Hand it over and most likely, nearly without exception, you live.

Except...for the exceptions........when they rape or murder the clerks........

the kook seems to under the impression that the bad guys

will do the right thing

--LOL
As in not killing the person they are robbing? Yep, they usually do not so therefore they do do the right thing.
<<<< with a cherry on top

Yes…if you made all guns disappear then the weak and the outnumbered would simply become the victims of the strong and the more numerous…….just like in gun controlled San Francisco…

Mob in S.F. stabs 2 men at Mission District bus stop

A crew of 10 young assailants viciously stabbed two men at a Mission District bus stop, sending the victims to the hospital, where one man was clinging to life Wednesday, police said.
The attack happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday when the attackers, described as between the ages of 18 and 20, approached two men sitting at a bus stop at 18th and Mission streets, San Francisco police officials said.
A fight soon broke out, and one of the suspects repeatedly stabbed one of the victims, a 34-year-old man, in the back. At the same time, another attacker went after the other victim, a 41-year-old man, cutting up his back, police said.

I am small and weak and vulnerable-----an assailant would have no problem grabbing
a gun from my hand

I am old, have a heart condition and if a bad guy were to try and take my gun away from me he would be very, very dead.

gee----thanks WALL.......not only am I very small-------I have a really tiny hand.

So what. They make guns for small hands. My hands are average size and due to the meds I have to take my grip is not nearly as strong as it once was. Doesn't matter. I carry a weapon that I can control, and I practice with it.

I have no grip at all

Do you think that 7-11, banks, all major retail chains put their employees at risk by saying do as the robber says and hand it over?

yes

they put their employees at even more risk if they claim it is a gun free zone

obviously a robber is willing to shoot a clerk if they have a firearm on them
No one can help someone as irrational as you. Luckily, for their employees, they also, unlike you, use math and logic when setting corporate policy.

coming from a certified kook as yourself --LOL

it is you that has the flawed logic
If my logic is flawed then so is the logic of all banks and national chains. Do tell...

my banker is armed you idiot
Great. Tell me, what are his tellers trained to do in the case of a robbery? And, is the money in the bank worth his life?

they can do what they have to do

everyone around here is pretty much armed

it is not the money stupid

it is defending life

it is the bad guy who chances killing over money

quit blaming the law abiding for the actions of the law breakers

Do you think that 7-11, banks, all major retail chains put their employees at risk by saying do as the robber says and hand it over?

yes

they put their employees at even more risk if they claim it is a gun free zone

obviously a robber is willing to shoot a clerk if they have a firearm on them
No one can help someone as irrational as you. Luckily, for their employees, they also, unlike you, use math and logic when setting corporate policy.

If my logic is flawed then so is the logic of all banks and national chains. Do tell...

Great. Tell me, what are his tellers trained to do in the case of a robbery? And, is the money in the bank worth his life?

The point is you have to make the bad guys think is THEIR life worth it? Down in Carson City a 18 year old drug dealer was murdered for 300 dollars worth of pot. He was not armed but the mexican gang bangers didn't care. They simply wanted to kill someone. So, an 18 year old is dead because scumbags don't value life. Just like you. You have repeatedly stated that mankind is a blight on the Earth and should be destroyed so your opinion on this matter is immaterial, you simply are not sane so you HAVE no opinion that matters.

it is defending life

And neither simple question could you answer. So be it, John Wayne.

Yes…if you made all guns disappear then the weak and the outnumbered would simply become the victims of the strong and the more numerous…….just like in gun controlled San Francisco…

Mob in S.F. stabs 2 men at Mission District bus stop

A crew of 10 young assailants viciously stabbed two men at a Mission District bus stop, sending the victims to the hospital, where one man was clinging to life Wednesday, police said.
The attack happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday when the attackers, described as between the ages of 18 and 20, approached two men sitting at a bus stop at 18th and Mission streets, San Francisco police officials said.
A fight soon broke out, and one of the suspects repeatedly stabbed one of the victims, a 34-year-old man, in the back. At the same time, another attacker went after the other victim, a 41-year-old man, cutting up his back, police said.

I am small and weak and vulnerable-----an assailant would have no problem grabbing
a gun from my hand

I am old, have a heart condition and if a bad guy were to try and take my gun away from me he would be very, very dead.

gee----thanks WALL.......not only am I very small-------I have a really tiny hand.

So what. They make guns for small hands. My hands are average size and due to the meds I have to take my grip is not nearly as strong as it once was. Doesn't matter. I carry a weapon that I can control, and I practice with it.

I have no grip at all

Then don't carry a gun. It's that simple.

The point is you have to make the bad guys think is THEIR life worth it? Down in Carson City a 18 year old drug dealer was murdered for 300 dollars worth of pot. He was not armed but the mexican gang bangers didn't care. They simply wanted to kill someone. So, an 18 year old is dead because scumbags don't value life. Just like you. You have repeatedly stated that mankind is a blight on the Earth and should be destroyed so your opinion on this matter is immaterial, you simply are not sane so you HAVE no opinion that matters.

well put and worth repeating

a gun from my hand

I have no grip at all

thank you-------I have so decided

Ending humanity is sane, if you value all other living things. Do try and up your game, Troll Mod.

And those here would say dead drug dealer = good.

Nope, but like 7-11 and the banks, I know the odds. Hand it over and most likely, nearly without exception, you live.

Except...for the exceptions........when they rape or murder the clerks........

the kook seems to under the impression that the bad guys

will do the right thing

--LOL
As in not killing the person they are robbing? Yep, they usually do not so therefore they do do the right thing.

now you have been reduced to rambling

--LOL
Nope. Since most robbers never kill anyone you haven't a leg to stand on. It's math, you won't get it.

Utter bullshit statement that has been shown false on many occasions. And lookey here at who supports criminals. Why it's a progressive loon who wants mankind to be destroyed anyway.

it is defending life

they dont tell the public there policy you idiot

Ending humanity is sane, if you value all other living things. Do try and up your game, Troll Mod.

Here's your quote folks. Anyone who thinks that the end of humanity is sane is by definition a fruit loop and their opinion is worthless on anything that pertains to pretty much anything.

Here's your quote folks. Anyone who thinks that the end of humanity is sane is by definition a fruit loop and their opinion is worthless on anything that pertains to pretty much anything.

certainly a kook

I have no grip at all

Great, don't dictate to me what I can carry.

it is defending life

Oh, but they do, dummy: https://www.aba.com/aba/toolbox/brd/3tool.pdf

And: teller instuctions on robbers - Google Search

speak for yourself-------lumpen mensch (don't quote me----I am not sure of
the german)

I have no grip at all

Great, don't dictate to me what I can carry.

who ME????

it is defending life

dont be absurd

no bank reveals their internal securities policies

no wonder you are not to be taken seriously

and are a tool for humorous reasons

--LOL

it is defending life

dont be absurd

--LOL
The policies of banks during robberies is well-known, dumbass. Like 7-11, and all other major chains, it starts with do as he says, give him what he wants, and get him the hell back out the door. The cops can deal with him, they get paid to and you don't. Go after him and your ass is fired. That is all policy for the employees' protection.

Works like this:

"Should a bank teller have been fired for chasing down a robber?

Tuesday Aug 4, 2009 3:15 PM
Email
A Key Bank teller in Lower Queen Anne, Washington, nabbed a bank robber and held him until the police arrived – and was subsequently fired by his employer, which claimed his risky behavior could have endangered bystanders. Was the bank right in upholding their policy? Or was it a harsh reaction?"
Should a bank teller have been fired for chasing down a robber?

it is defending life

dont be absurd

--LOL
The policies of banks during robberies is well-known, dumbass. Like 7-11, and all other major chains, it starts with do as he says, give him what he wants, and get him the hell back out the door. The cops can deal with him, they get paid to and you don't. Go after him and your ass is fired. That is all policy for the employees' protection.

Works like this:

"Should a bank teller have been fired for chasing down a robber?

Tuesday Aug 4, 2009 3:15 PM
Email
A Key Bank teller in Lower Queen Anne, Washington, nabbed a bank robber and held him until the police arrived – and was subsequently fired by his employer, which claimed his risky behavior could have endangered bystanders. Was the bank right in upholding their policy? Or was it a harsh reaction?"
Should a bank teller have been fired for chasing down a robber?

applying one example to all banks

--LOL

Forum List

Back