2 more banks collapsing

There are a lot of things that are Trump's fault. This ain't one of them. We apparently learned nothing from the meltdown in 2008. We made the same mistakes..again..looks like even bigger this time.

So much bigger that the first three banks to fail now held well over a half trillion dollars---- more than all 25 banks put together in the great S&L meltdown of 2009. Funny that both that event and this were both presided over by Barry Obumma and Joseph Dark Bidden.

PACW from 6.42 at close to after hours 2.6

WAL from 29.57 at close to after hours 21.10

You = move along nothing to see

What can I say, I am not given to panic.

But thank Odin there are a lot of people like you that use my panic quota for me

Big tech and environmental from what I understand.....The first is always risky, the second a proven loser.

What both have in common is all will have feathered their own nests before the bottom falls out.

Mostly tech, but also some really dubious bank management practices.

Our economy has gone from an economy that once produced a lot of different things that were valuable to basically becoming an economy dominated by big tech and big finance. The most important monetary, financial, and economic decisions are made to satisfy banking & investors, and with growth and dividends in mind. There's a lot less focus on value. We've put so much emphasis on growth & dividends when we should have focused more on manufacturing and infrastructure.

Why should someone who did the right things and managed their score have to pay for some shitbag?
They ain't paying for anyone.
They are still paying $3,062 to $7,875.
How is that subsidizing for some shitbag?

If all at once the higher credit score had to pay MORE in fees, in total, than the lower credit score, then I could see your anger, but that ain't the case.

You're probably the guy that tips $5 total, regardless of the total bill, if you tip at all.

Our economy has gone from an economy that once produced a lot of different things that were valuable to basically becoming an economy dominated by big tech and big finance. The most important monetary, financial, and economic decisions are made to satisfy banking & investors, and with growth and dividends in mind. There's a lot less focus on value. We've put so much emphasis on growth & dividends when we should have focused more on manufacturing and infrastructure.
Wall Street Is a Paradise for Plutocratic Parasites

Shit fire...I'm gonna have to take you off ignore. :thup:

Wall Street Is a Paradise for Plutocratic Parasites

The Bay Area has a reputation for being this liberal wonderland, and to be sure, there are a lot of liberals there (see Berkeley and Santa Cruz) But the longer I lived and worked in that area (I was in South Bay but frequented SF), I realized there are some pretty sociopathic/psychotic kill-or-be-killed capitalists out there. And a lot of them are just frankly, barely this side of legal fraudsters. The banking collapses are not at all surprising to me. The whole area is full of narcissistic, self-aggrandizing thieves.

They ain't paying for anyone.
They are still paying $3,062 to $7,875.
How is that subsidizing for some shitbag?

If all at once the higher credit score had to pay MORE in fees, in total, than the lower credit score, then I could see your anger, but that ain't the case.

You're probably the guy that tips $5 total, regardless of the total bill, if you tip at all.
Did you not read the article? How is that subsidizing? Cause those with good credit are paying for those with bad dummy

"The new fees are slightly more expensive for some borrowers with good credit, and slightly less expensive for some borrowers with less-than-perfect credit,"

"For example, beginning May 1, a buyer with a good credit score of 750 who puts down 25% on a $400,000 home would now pay 0.375% in fees on a 30-year loan, or $1,125, compared to 0.250%, or $750, under the previous fee rules.

Meanwhile, a buyer with a credit score of 650 putting a 25% down payment on a $400,000 home would now pay 1.5% in fees on a 30-year loan, or $4,500. That compares with 2.75%, or $8,250, under the previous rules."

So again why should I have to pay for someone else when I've done the right thing and they haven't?

Did you not read the article? How is that subsidizing? Cause those with good credit are paying for those with bad dummy
I gave data from the article.
You just repeated what I said.
So again why should I have to pay for someone else when I've done the right thing and they haven't?
Changing the numbers on fees just levels the field.
I know you hate that.
Someone with a 740 credit score STILL pays less than 1/2 the fees of the person with 640 score.

I gave data from the article.
You just repeated what I said.

Changing the numbers on fees just levels the field.
I know you hate that.
Someone with a 740 credit score STILL pays less than 1/2 the fees of the person with 640 score.
No, you said

"If all at once the higher credit score had to pay MORE in fees, in total, than the lower credit score, then I could see your anger, but that ain't the case"

Except that is the case as I pointed out here

"For example, beginning May 1, a buyer with a good credit score of 750 who puts down 25% on a $400,000 home would now pay 0.375% in fees on a 30-year loan, or $1,125, compared to 0.250%, or $750, under the previous fee rules.

Meanwhile, a buyer with a credit score of 650 putting a 25% down payment on a $400,000 home would now pay 1.5% in fees on a 30-year loan, or $4,500. That compares with 2.75%, or $8,250, under the previous rules."

You dumbfuck

You dumbfuck
$1,125 < $4,500 you idiot.

You said "If all at once the higher credit score had to pay MORE in fees, in total, than the lower credit score, then I could see your anger, but that ain't the case"

Except that is the case as I pointed out here
You can't spin this away by claiming I said, "If the higher credit score had to pay more in fees than the lower credit score."
$1,125 < $4,500 you idiot.

There are a lot of things that are Trump's fault. This ain't one of them. We apparently learned nothing from the meltdown in 2008. We made the same mistakes..again..looks like even bigger this time.

But it is very much the fault of the Democrats.... and... the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" who spend like Democrats.

Debt when W took office $5.9 trillion

Debt after Biden leaves office ..... $45 trillion is a good guess...

Forum List

Back