2 more banks collapsing

But it is very much the fault of the Democrats.... and... the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" who spend like Democrats.

Debt when W took office $5.9 trillion

Debt after Biden leaves office ..... $45 trillion is a good guess...
You know you sound like a fuckin' idiot what with Zionist this and Zionist that bull shit.

You are not helping.

You know you sound like a fuckin' idiot what with Zionist this and Zionist that bull shit.

You are not helping.

Truth about Zionist will always result in card tosses from fellow Zionist Fascists who support Abigail Spanberger and love that she "won" by cheating with Dominion Voting Machines, which should never be "audited" according to you....

Are you a big supporter of UUUUkraine too, because BIG ABBY is...

I am liberal as fuck.

But I'm sorry, we cannot continue to pretend that debts don't matter. We're going to have to make some hard choices and both sides are going to have to give in and accept some suckage.

Truth about Zionist will always result in card tosses from fellow Zionist Fascists who support Abigail Spanberger and love that she "won" by cheating with Dominion Voting Machines, which should never be "audited" according to you....

Are you a big supporter of UUUUkraine too, because BIG ABBY is...
Are you fuckin' retarded or just off your meds?

Are you fuckin' retarded or just off your meds?

Khazar world Order in the Headlights – Veterans Today | Military ...

BAGAIMANA MEMBUNUH BIN LADEN MENGGUNAKAN PHOTOSHOP | ApanamaDotcom.....

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" know who is in these photos....

I am liberal as fuck.

But I'm sorry, we cannot continue to pretend that debts don't matter. We're going to have to make some hard choices and both sides are going to have to give in and accept some suckage.

What SPENDING are you in favor of CUTTING????? other than military of course...

What SPENDING are you in favor of CUTTING????? other than military of course...

Honest answer: I don't know.

Best answer I can think of now? Everything will probably need a good haircut. Liberals think it's all about just tax the rich, which I agree with to some extent. But sorry, my fellow lib-flakes...the cuts are coming too. Austerity is coming.

Honest answer: I don't know.

Best answer I can think of now? Everything will probably need a good haircut. Liberals think it's all about just tax the rich, which I agree with to some extent. But sorry, my fellow lib-flakes...the cuts are coming too. Austerity is coming.

From a Dem, at least you see the debt tsunami coming... and where it ends...

From a Dem, at least you see the debt tsunami coming... and where it ends...

I don't see how anyone can't see the debt tsunami coming.

But this should not be a totally partisan issue - both parties have had their blinders on. My idea of an economy isn't the Greenspan one.

I don't see how anyone can't see the debt tsunami coming.

The Democrats and the "Biden Republicans" have done nothing but drain America for a quarter century, at no cost to themselves.

They saw it coming and they did not care one bit. Many really do not even understand basic math....

The Bay Area has a reputation for being this liberal wonderland, and to be sure, there are a lot of liberals there (see Berkeley and Santa Cruz) But the longer I lived and worked in that area (I was in South Bay but frequented SF), I realized there are some pretty sociopathic/psychotic kill-or-be-killed capitalists out there. And a lot of them are just frankly, barely this side of legal fraudsters. The banking collapses are not at all surprising to me. The whole area is full of narcissistic, self-aggrandizing thieves.
Gordon-Gecko Geeks

I am liberal as fuck.

Ghostocracy

Social Security is not the only "third rail." Large inheritances should be abolished. What makes us tax the living rather than the dead?

In fact, we've been railroaded by even more third rails that are never even being suggested as solutions.

Last edited:
They saw it coming and they did not care one bit. Many really do not even understand basic math....
Goldbugs Are Government Agents

Math that omits a factor is defective. The government has a piggybank of $14 trillion in gold, which it has been using to pay the interest on the debt. It already exhausted its supply of silver that way, but it will be decades before the gold runs out.

Forum List

Back