2 more banks collapsing

Hmmm my FICO has a max of 850

Why you gotta lie?

What is a FICO score?​

A FICO score is a three-digit number, typically on a 300-850 range, that tells lenders how likely a consumer is to repay borrowed money based on their credit history. FICO also offers industry-specific scores for credit cards and car loans, which range from 250 to 900.

What is a FICO score?​

A FICO score is a three-digit number, typically on a 300-850 range, that tells lenders how likely a consumer is to repay borrowed money based on their credit history. FICO also offers industry-specific scores for credit cards and car loans, which range from 250 to 900.

So, what is your credit score for everything but a credit card?

What proof do you need?
I can provide.

Be specific.

Do a snip of your credit score off the computer screen. Would be easy to do without disclosing any personal information

Do a snip of your credit score off the computer screen. Would be easy to do without disclosing any personal information
871.png

View attachment 781944

View attachment 781946

More nothing to see here, move along, it's all Drumpf's fault
President Trump had no allowances for inflation. Inflation leads to poverty that begets hunger. President Trump prevented hunger on these shores. I thank God for giving President Trump's life favoring all peoples. Some of you don't see a rightness in encouraging success, and some of you do.

Why are all the collapsing banks on the West Coast?
They invested in the green new deal instead of investing in businesses that make money. The future of our banks is the government setting up "community friendly" banks in our 15 minute city ghettos that deal in digital credits. There will be no digital dollars. There will be no withdrawing currency. You will be given credits to use. And the Federal Reserve Corporation will deduct those credits for whatever they want. Did you buy fossil fuel for your car? Deduction. Soda pop? Deduction. Tried to buy cigarettes? The transaction cannot be completed. Too many groceries? Deduction.
Need to pay your mortgage and not enough credits? Lose your home so that migrants will have a place to live.
Welcome to the New World Order. They expect to complete our transition with in the next 7 years, and we will do nothing to stop it...

Forum List

Back