2 More HS Football Players Die Suddenly of ABV

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Last Thursday, 2 separate high school football players died unexpectedly.

Ali Muhamad, a 17 y/o Senior in New Jersey, died in his sleep Thursday AM. No explanation given.

The other was an unidentified 16 y/o in Baltimore who was said to have died from the heat after collapsing at practice.
There was a high of 82 degrees that day in Baltimore.

Nothing to see here folks, all perfectly normal.

neilsen-nothingtosee.gif

Last edited:
I can't even imagine being the parent that made the decision that may have cost my kid their life.
Brainwashing. It's been about a hundred years of brainwashing to get people to fall on their knees and worship the gods in white coats.

If anything positive comes out of these heartbreaking deaths, let it please be that people start waking up to the indoctrination and the lies and the propaganda of the pHARMaceutical industry.

Do a little research. Keep track of all the pHARMa commercials on TV for a whole day. Then keep track of how many of them tell you, in ways subtle or gross, that "THIS DRUG CAN KILL YOU".

And then tell me that it's perfectly normal to give your child something that YOU ALREADY KNOW can kill him/her.

Last Thursday, 2 separate high school football players died unexpectedly.

Ali Muhamad died, a 17 y/o Senior in New Jersey died in his sleep Thursday AM. No explanation given.

The other was an unidentified 16 y/o in Baltimore who was said to have died from the heat after collapsing at practice.
There was a high of 82 degrees that day in Baltimore.

Nothing to see here folks, all perfectly normal.

View attachment 694972
Do we have complete autopsy reports? Without them you cannot assume cause of death. Youngsters are now showing up with alarming hypertension and diabetes and we cannot hide from that

Please post the official autopsy conclusions please

Blame the "sudden deaths" on everything under the sun.....blame it on the boogie if you want!:mad:

But whatever you say....... don't blame it on the poison jab.

oh no.....not that. :rolleyes:

Murderers, that's all they are.
Prove it! What's the matter, you can't do that?

I notice the people who took the clot shots are still defending them & cognitive dissonance won't allow any reality to set in.

I feel bad for you & pissed at whoever indoctrinated you

ABV (Anything But the Vaccines) is quickly becoming the biggest killer of young people in the US.

Good thing we know the clot shots are perfectly safe & effective or else people might start to talk
Thing is....there isn't enough there to say it was from the jab.
In fact, that 17 year old the vaccine wasn't even mentioned.
Might be a good conspiracy topic.

Do we have complete autopsy reports? Without them you cannot assume cause of death. Youngsters are now showing up with alarming hypertension and diabetes and we cannot hide from that

Please post the official autopsy conclusions please
Sorry if this scares you but maybe you should have listened to everyone saying don't take the jab?

I don't have the autopsy reports but if you send me your address, I'll send you a stool sample you can test yourself

Sorry if this scares you but maybe you should have listened to everyone saying don't take the jab?

I don't have the autopsy reports but if you send me your address, I'll send you a stool sample you can test yourself
Doesn't scare me at all. I've been a life/health qualified underwriter since Reagan....You?

Is an official autopsy report too much to ask?

All other sports deaths before 2020 was because of the jab right?

Your stool samples come from the top of your head, simply because you spend so much time with your head up your ass!

Forum List

Back