2 professional sports teams leave DC on the same day to escape wokeness and crime.

I saw that stated nowhere in the article. Can you point that part out?
I saw my local feed out of DC the other day and they were talking about it.....I think it had to to do with the 500M offer Mayor Bowser made that, among other things, failed to address fan, player, and other staff security due to DC's ever increasing crime rate.

So, they can drive a bit further....All their tax money belongs to us. ;)
All of who’s? Not the teams coming to VA or the fans pouring across to VA buying tickets, food etc at games in and around the stadiums

All of who’s? Not the teams coming to VA or the fans pouring across to VA buying tickets, food etc at games in and around the stadiums
You are fuckin' dense.....Every Virginia tax that the Marylanders will have to pay in Virginia stays in Virginia, not DC or MD.

^ Doesn't know that many sports teams play outside their name-designated locations.

The Redskins Commanders play in Maryland for instance, and have for DECADES.
^^^^doesn't know i watched jim brown run and raymond berry catch......watched qbs when they didn't wear dresses

doesn't realize safety is why people are fleeing your shit holes in droves

doesn't realize i hope your city is full of gotaways of young single adult males

Forum List

Back