2 shot at NY hospital

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
2 shot at NYC hospital, says NYPD

upload_2017-6-30_12-45-34.png

More information will be coming

I hope those shot were in ICU in a coma....prognosis terminal.

Recently "let go" employee. oh-oh.......here come the Leftist puke. gag me with spoon.

Update: shooter is no longer a threat. Shooter is down? yep thats' what weird Shep said.

A Doctor? Came back with a white coat and a rifle....

• Banned
that must be fake news...NYC has strict gun control, shootings never happen there

yeah and criminals obey those gun laws all the time as they wait for their background checks. Please tell me you aren't that fkn stupid. Oh wait you have ot be to even think what you said.

Oh wait just kidding you were being funny huh LMAO..

Last edited:
OK, here we go. White, Black, Muslim, Hispanic, Asian or Indian?

MSNBC accidentally leaked "Black Shooter"? I heard it. FOX also said M-16?
Took all the fun out of it watching the Leftist spin round and round deflecting muslim to whitey.
Then MSNBC clammed up tighter than bull-fighters pants. somebody cut Leftist mic.....sigh.

Sounds like a disgruntled ex employee although in NYC it could be anything. Shooter is dead so somebody just saved the tax payers a bunch of cash by switching from tazer to guns and ammo. :thup:

• Banned
OK, here we go. White, Black, Muslim, Hispanic, Asian or Indian?

MSNBC accidentally leaked "Black Shooter"? I heard it. FOX also said M-16?
Took all the fun out of it watching the Leftist spin round and round deflecting muslim to whitey.
Then MSNBC clammed up tighter than bull-fighters pants. somebody cut Leftist mic.....sigh.

LOL it will get fifty million spins on who or what did it. MSM will most certainly say some " WHITE RWNJ PATRIOT GUN OWNER DID IT LMAO. Watch and see.

OK, here we go. White, Black, Muslim or Hispanic or Asian or Indian?

MSNBC accidentally leaked "Black Shooter"? I heard it. also said M-16.
Took all the fun out of it watching the Leftist spin round and round deflecting away from muslim to whitey.
Yeah but's in NYC, could be a gang banger,mental patient,drug addict,muslim,domestic violence,liberal,disgruntled employee...

• bello.jpg
Henry Bello. Age 45. Former employee.
Reported as shooter. Doctor?

Let me be first, for once.
Wow he's a really tan white republican non muslim m
bello.jpg

Henry Bello. Age 45. Former employee.
Reported as shooter.

Let me be first, for once.

LOL, wait he's a white african american though LMAO

**sarcasm Alert**
Hey it's summer so he's just a really tan white,Donald Trump supporting republican and NRA loving,non muslim, male.
**Sigh** If only there was more gun control he might not have had a gun and would have used a bomb and more people would be aliv...oh wait.

Forum List

Back