2 slimebuckets kill 1 slimebuck and 1 innocent 'a casualty of war'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
White supremacist couple Jeremy and Christine Moody sentenced to life for killing sex offender | Mail Online

Jeremy and Christine Moody admitted to killing Marvin and Gretchen Parker in July 2013 and the Moodys were sentenced today

The Moodys said that they targeted Marvin Parker, 59, because he was a registered sex offender and his wife, 51, was 'a casualty of war'

'Killing that pedophile was the best day of my life,' Christine said as she left

'See you perverts later,' Jeremy shouted at victim's family as he walked out

Told police that they had a second sex offender target in mind

Are self-proclaimed skinheads and proud members of a local white supremacist group in South Carolina

Sheriff said that Jeremy Moody shot both victims and Christine Moody slit the wife's throat

Read more: White supremacist couple Jeremy and Christine Moody sentenced to life for killing sex offender | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nice that they killed a sexual predator and got themselves thrown in jail for life.

But, they also killed an innocent bystander.

This is what happens when the legal processes stop working.

I'm not sorry that a sexual predator is dead and that white supremacists are in jail for life. And, I beleive its a terrible tragedy that an innocent woman was murdered as well.

BUT, there is nothing in this article that indicates "the legal processes stop[ped] working".

In fact, just the opposite appears to be true.

Just once, THINK before you type.

If the legal processes worked the sexual predator would not have been put back out on the streets.

There are no dumber people on earth than a prison gang called "dirty white boys". All they do is pick on fat old chomos. they are CHICKEN to do anything about the blacks or the mexicans. :)

yep, horsewhip em to death, on public TV,. so at least a few of the others get the message.

Forum List

Back