2-yr-old shoots himself with a gun a guest left “hidden” under a bed

PCSO: 2-year-old shot in the arm Friday night

This is completely irresponsible. Please, lock your guns!

It's easier to lock up the kids. My wife and I are older folks, so we don't have to worry about that happening. We keep a chambered firearm everywhere within six steps in the house, and the heavier artillery with just full magazines and nothing in the chamber. It also helps to keep spare magazines and tactical flashlights in strategic locations, if you should need them. If the shit get too heavy, then the body armor, kevlar MICH helmet, night-vision and gas masks come out.

Like they say in the Boy Scouts, "Be Prepared." :biggrin:
Wow, paranoia must be a bitch.

It's easier to lock up the kids. My wife and I are older folks, so we don't have to worry about that happening. We keep a chambered firearm everywhere within six steps in the house, and the heavier artillery with just full magazines and nothing in the chamber. It also helps to keep spare magazines and tactical flashlights in strategic locations, if you should need them. If the shit get too heavy, then the body armor, kevlar MICH helmet, night-vision and gas masks come out.

Must be fun to be so afraid all the time.

Nope. Sleep like a baby. Like I would if I had my own personal military guard.
Which means your afraid. You should move to a safer place.

Couldn't get much "safer" than having a hundred acres of woods around me. Fear and preparedness are two different things. Are you so afraid that you have to have a spare tire and insurance?

So bite me.
I wouldn’t bite you, you sound like you have a really hairy bush. :47:

Not actually. Becoming a murder victim or just another statistic is much more of a bitch, biatch.

Not actually. Becoming a murder victim or just another statistic is much more of a bitch, biatch.
"biatch" you say? Wait a minute while I get my trailer trash to English dictionary.

"biatch" you say? Wait a minute while I get my trailer trash to English dictionary.

You might want to get the revised version, as I own a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage, not a trailer.

We even have hot and cold running water. :biggrin:

You might want to get the revised version, as I own a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage, not a trailer.

He has trouble translating to ghetto

Lol, thanks for confirming.

Hot in the summer and cold in the winter, right?

Hot in the summer and cold in the winter, right?

Right. And internet. But I need to go outside for a minute and feed the squirrels in the treadmill cage that hooked to the generator. They're getting slow and my connection's getting a little glitchy.

BRB.

How does a 2 year old both pick up, hold and squeeze a trigger? Must not have been much of a gun. Proof again that:
  1. You can never start gun safety training too early.
  2. Put up barriers in your home to keep children out of the adult areas of the house.
Blaming the 2 year old.

A new low.

Way to go dumbass.

Go suck a dead man's moldy, amputated leg. I'm not blaming the child you dolt, I'm questioning the veracity of the story. Everyone got that but you.

How does a 2 year old both pick up, hold and squeeze a trigger? Must not have been much of a gun. Proof again that:
  2. Put up barriers in your home to keep children out of the adult areas of the house.
Blaming the 2 year old.

A new low.

Way to go dumbass.

Go suck a dead man's moldy, amputated leg. I'm not blaming the child you dolt, I'm questioning the veracity of the story. Everyone got that but you.
Bullshit. You blamed the child.

And now you've proved you are an extremely sick person.

Go get help soon.

Blaming the 2 year old.

A new low.

Way to go dumbass.

Bullshit. You blamed the child.

And now you've proved you are an extremely sick person.

Go get help soon.
He is just trolling because he is empty inside and this is the only thing that helps his "sads"

Forum List

Back