20 Cancer Symptoms Women Are Likely to Ignore

Ava

Trump/Vance MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Don't join the ranks of patients who realize too late that cancer symptoms they'd ignored could have sounded the alarm earlier, when disease was easier to cure.

A woman reader left a comment to this good article: Why_complain?
• 2 years ago

I complained of 9 of these symptoms to a wide variety of doctors (different types) for a number of years and still they did not catch my cancer until I broke a rib and it did not heal. I was already in stage 4 at that point, with cancer in my lungs, liver, kidney, spine, under my arm.

Read more: 20 Cancer Symptoms Women Are Likely to Ignore | Reader's Digest

I think that a lot of women would go see a doctor if they have some of these symptoms, but it depends if your doctor actually listens to you, and sends you for the right tests.

I wonder about the 'why complain' woman. I wonder if her cancer is under control.

Don't join the ranks of patients who realize too late that cancer symptoms they'd ignored could have sounded the alarm earlier, when disease was easier to cure.

• 2 years ago

I complained of 9 of these symptoms to a wide variety of doctors (different types) for a number of years and still they did not catch my cancer until I broke a rib and it did not heal. I was already in stage 4 at that point, with cancer in my lungs, liver, kidney, spine, under my arm.

Thanks Aqua. It's useful information. I checked them all and don't have any of those symptoms. Thankfully.

• 2 years ago

Thanks Aqua. It's useful information. I checked them all and don't have any of those symptoms. Thankfully.

:clap: Good for you, sweetie. I don't either, "as of this post" but now I know more things to be paying attention to. Early detection is the key to most cures.

Forum List

Back