20 Lies Harris Told last night at the debate

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Here are 20 of her claims that are lies:

1. Trump supports and adopts Project 2025 (False: Trump has nothing to do with project 2025)

2. Trump would sign a National abortion ban (False: He has given the issue to the states, and has never stated he desires a national ban)

3. There are "Trump abortion bans" in states. (False: There are none)

4. There are zero cases of women having or desiring late abortions, and" it's not happening". (False: It's rare, but the desire happens, and if made legal, would happen).

5. Trump wants to Monitor all pregnancies (False: no evidence)

6. Trump called Nazi's at Charlottesville "Very fine people" (False: he denounced them, and called peaceful protestors of both sides of statue issue as very fine people)

7. Trump supported the Proud boys by only saying Stand by (False: He said "Stand down and stand by", opposing their violence/rhetoric)

8. Trump incited and ordered the attack on the Capitol (False: He said peaceful and patriotic protest, and to respect police)

9. A Joint letter said that Trump's policies would cause a recession (False: the letter doesn't say there would be a recession)

10. Trump's use of "Bloodbath" is a violent desire (False: It's obviously not literal, it's a common economic term)

11. Trump left us with the worst unemployment since the great depression (False: it's not even near the worst)

12. J6 was the worst event in US History since the Civil War. (False: Pearl Harbor, 9/11, JFK assassination, many others are objectively worse)

13. Trump said he would terminate the constitution (False: He never said it or has expressed wanting to do so)

14. "I made it clear in 2020" she would not ban fracking (False: she said "Joe Biden will not ban fracking" in the 2020 VP debate, and she said she would ban fracking in her 2019 presidential bid)

15. Trump got handed $400 million on a silver platter (False: He inherited money, but exaggerated the amount)

16. She said she didn't support defund the police movement (False: She is on record supporting it)

17. She said Police died on January 6th (False: none did).

18. He wants to be a dictator on day one (False: She took a joke and is representing it to the public as a serious declaration)

19. Biden/Harris Created 800,000 new manufacturing jobs (False: most aren't new, just returning after Democrat shut-down policies during COVID)

20. Trump would impose a 20% sales tax (False: Trump would impose tariffs, ones he did during his previous administration and there were no increases in inflation/prices because of them)

She told lie after lie after lie… far more than Trump.

1. Trump supports and adopts Project 2025 (False: Trump has nothing to do with project 2025)

2. Trump would sign a National abortion ban (False: He has given the issue to the states, and has never stated he desires a national ban)

4. There are zero cases of women having or desiring late abortions, and" it's not happening". (False: It's rare, but the desire happens, and if made legal, would happen).

6. Trump called Nazi's at Charlottesville "Very fine people" (False: he denounced them, and called peaceful protestors of both sides of statue issue as very fine people)

7. Trump supported the Proud boys by only saying Stand by (False: He said "Stand down and stand by", opposing their violence/rhetoric)

8. Trump incited and ordered the attack on the Capitol (False: He said peaceful and patriotic protest, and to respect police)

9. A Joint letter said that Trump's policies would cause a recession (False: the letter doesn't say there would be a recession)

10. Trump's use of "Bloodbath" is a violent desire (False: It's obviously not literal, it's a common economic term)

11. Trump left us with the worst unemployment since the great depression (False: it's not even near the worst)

12. J6 was the worst event in US History since the Civil War. (False: Pearl Harbor, 9/11, JFK assassination, many others are objectively worse)

13. Trump said he would terminate the constitution (False: He never said it or has expressed wanting to do so)

14. "I made it clear in 2020" she would not ban fracking (False: she said "Joe Biden will not ban fracking" in the 2020 VP debate, and she said she would ban fracking in her 2019 presidential bid)

15. Trump got handed $400 million on a silver platter (False: He inherited money, but exaggerated the amount)

16. She said she didn't support defund the police movement (False: She is on record supporting it)

18. He wants to be a dictator on day one (False: She took a joke and is representing it to the public as a serious declaration)

19. Biden/Harris Created 800,000 new manufacturing jobs (False: most aren't new, just returning after Democrat shut-down policies during COVID)

20. Trump would impose a 20% sales tax (False: Trump would impose tariffs, ones he did during his previous administration and there were no increases in inflation/prices because of them)

This list is bullshit. None of these are lies. Campaign and debate rhetoric, sure. The only thing she lied about straight up about was the unemployment rate Trump left when Biden and she took office.

And I don't see that on your list. :)

She lied all night... its why she needed so much coaching... but Trump nailed her at the end when he again reminded us all she has been the VP for 3.5 years and all she could do was to smirk...
He also hit a home run on the border over and over...
The U.S. government(under Joe Biden/Kamala Harris) has lost track of more than 32,000 unaccompanied children (UCs) who have arrived in the country. They do not know where they are, what their status is and, what is worse, they could be exposed to dangers such as trafficking of minors for sexual or labor exploitation.

United States admits to having lost track of 32,000 unaccompanie…

english.elpais.com/usa/2024-08-22/united-states-admits-to-having-lost-track-of-…

Attachments

• 1726069637280.png
    1726069637280.png
    402 bytes · Views: 0

I will see your 20 and raise you 30 more for the lies Trump told last night.
With Trump it would be simpler to count the things he said that were true.

She used lies and baiting to keep from talking about her policies. America learned nothing about what a Harris administration would look like which is EXACTLY what the Democrats want. She will continue to avoid the press and interviews until election day. We'll see how many Americans are stupid enough to vote for Cheer Captain Kamala.

If you're not aware that Trump unleashed a flood of abortion bans
Proof that all abortion is illegal in any state?
Proof that Trump administered and ordered them?

If you can’t provide that, she lied. (I’ll save you the time, she lied)
or that his team wrote Project 2025 for him
The heritage foundation wrote that, no
Affiliation to him. So she lied
or that he was born rich
Nobody said he wasn’t born into some money, but she lied about how much
I don't know what help I can be to you.
Trump told lies too, not nearly as many as Harris, but I’m at least honest and don’t get angry when someone says Trump lies. There’s lies told in every debate.

You just seem to get angry when someone dares to point out your preferred candidates lies.

The real question is:

How many lies did the fact-checking moderators tell?

My guess is if their lips were moving, they were lying.
They lied in real time about what Trump had just said 10 seconds beforehand. It was comical

This is why the legacy media isn’t to be trusted, and to be correctly branded as mere DNC propaganda

I woke up this morning and something hit me. If I had a dollar for every time I read an article or heard a news report that Trump said this or that "without evidence", I would be a billionaire. Then, I got to thinking, after listening to all of Kamala Harris's lies during the debate and the moderators only fact checking Trump and not Harris, I never hear anyone say that someone on the left said something "without evidence" and they say things all the time without evidence.

She used lies and baiting to keep from talking about her policies. America learned nothing about what a Harris administration would look like which is EXACTLY what the Democrats want. She will continue to avoid the press and interviews until election day. We'll see how many Americans are stupid enough to vote for Cheer Captain Kamala.
CamelToeVoter.png<-----I know at least 198 of them who i have put on ignore, because of their stupidity.

Forum List

Back